"If you're a kid you shouldn't be watching this! I'm gonna be talking about banging dudes"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

kestraline

Early Adopter

Username Required

It's still real to me!
Early Adopter
Murmyuri made an rpg fangame based on the official tempus debut manga in celebration of Magni's birthday.
https://murmyuri.itch.io/holotempus-fan-game
1666390000999.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Aster got a png model for his female persona

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
It is funny that people somehow think because Alban and Regis played some terraria offline, the management miraculously changed their minds. This has obviously been an ongoing push and desire by the talents for a long time and likely had nothing to do with those two at all.
Women's hard work appropriated by men jumping in at the last minute and reaping all the recognition once more.

Vaginas btfo, penis havers keep winning.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Nyaru Q&A time:

Looks like Nyaru has caught the attention of the thread as of late. Is this because of that cupcake cooking stream? :smugpipi:
Because she's a pippa adjacent and she wasn't shared as much before.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Looks like Nyaru has caught the attention of the thread as of late. Is this because of that cupcake cooking stream? :smugpipi:
Because she's a pippa adjacent and she wasn't shared as much before.
Because this was posted a few pages back. It is quite amusing.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Lia is going to cook a spider...

1666394446697.png

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Are D2 players allowed to be called based? I play D2 as well
Diablo 2? It's the best in the series with a close second of D1. All the other installations in the series are hollow imposters, even Torchlight wasn't that good.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
A D2 player needs to take every W they can get because they don't come very often anymore. I say that as a fan as well.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Destiny 2 players are cucks because they keep putting up with Bungie's cuckery.

Also, Diablo 2 is the real 'D2'.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Diablo 2? It's the best in the series with a close second of D1. All the other installations in the series are hollow imposters, even Torchlight wasn't that good.
I never really played D1 besides maybe like, a demo disc or something? But I have not had fun in the endgame of any of those types of games since D2. The endgame always just becomes a spam teleport/run through everything as you explode all the enemies passively and instantly to speed run the same dungeons over and over. Even when I played Path of Exile I had way more fun leveling, and as I got closer and closer to my final build it got less and less fun.

Granted, if I had played blizz/hydra sorc, javazon, or ww barbarian I probably would have felt the same about D2. But I played zealot paladin and then druid werewolf in the expansion, with most of my time in endgame spent in ‘druid duels’ or other similar pvp rooms.

Still gonna try PoE 2 whenever that comes out, probably to just get through the base story/normal mode, because I like these games in theory, it’s always just the endgame that turns me off.

And yes, I know this was about Destiny 2 originally.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Shes a bit salty that a lot of people give Regis or his manager the credit for finally pushing hard enough or that his experiment with playing off-stream and tweeting about it is the reason why management was convinced
Because she wanted that recognition or something? So stupid. Kiara just keep your mouth shut sometimes cause you really have some sort of main character complex. Just be happy management finally got their shit together and the EN branches can collab.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Ame really seems to want to and is workong hard at learning Japanese. Hope she is able to keep it up.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I never really played D1 besides maybe like, a demo disc or something? But I have not had fun in the endgame of any of those types of games since D2. The endgame always just becomes a spam teleport/run through everything as you explode all the enemies passively and instantly to speed run the same dungeons over and over. Even when I played Path of Exile I had way more fun leveling, and as I got closer and closer to my final build it got less and less fun.

Granted, if I had played blizz/hydra sorc, javazon, or ww barbarian I probably would have felt the same about D2. But I played zealot paladin and then druid werewolf in the expansion, with most of my time in endgame spent in ‘druid duels’ or other similar pvp rooms.

Still gonna try PoE 2 whenever that comes out, probably to just get through the base story/normal mode, because I like these games in theory, it’s always just the endgame that turns me off.

That's pretty true and I didn't really get into POE (stopped around the jungle place where you find the ancient sorcerer palace or whatever) mostly because I made a Necromancer style character which just meant I kind of stood around until my minions did their job. I'd probably enjoy it more if I ran something different, and I generally avoid build guides for these games.

Same thing with Diablo 2, I never reached level 99 as usually I'd just roll a new character once I hit the late 80's or early 90's. Though trading shit in the game was a ton of fun where SOJs were the currency.

Destiny 2 players are cucks
So cucked I didn't even remember it existed.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
In the midst of this Mike Delu shitshow, new Robot Pipkin dropped bout an hour ago.

Not gonna lie, pretty cool when it comes to Plamo customization. The dude has done more customization for this 1 Pippa model than some people have done their whole lives as Gunpla builders.

In spirit of October, better Nene will be playing World of Horror, as you can surely tell by the thumbnail. I don't mind fanservice, but this is just getting excessive, really. I hope I don't end up getting struck by Allah's wrath for posting haram content like this :pekomuslims:
Im actually amazed that the Youtube bots didn't take the thumbnail down. Youtube bots usually kill thumbnails if there is too much cleavage or ass.

You never know where the future will take you. That's why dramawhores like Michael cat who burn bridges will never be truly successful.
She is successful though. She has burned a ton of bridges, sure but she is still one of the top viewed JP Vtubers.

Low Effort dug into the archives for some cursed material.

Moenaomi or whatever. I still wonder why they quit. He was pretty popular.

I believe EN3 comes in February of 2023
Source: Trust me, bro
I had originally thought that we would get an EN3 for late october. Then again Cover has been announcing gens like 1 day before they debut so next weekend we might get a random annoucement for all we know.
Honestly, I like where NA is at. I feel like releasing more gens will only water down things unless they somehow manage to find someone that will pull in a new niche. Someone like Rye, Sleepy or Wiskey that's into guns or some shit that will pull the /K/ bros.

Aster got a png model for his female persona

Artemis has a more convincing voice. Also clicked the stream and the motherfucker spent more than 40 seconds without saying a single thing.

I spammed the shit out of D2 when it came out but I never got to play the expansion. I know they made more specs and builds viable but I feel like runes kinda ruin the game.

Clip tax from the Vesper stream earlier

And Nana Asteria released a cover of that Belle song and she fucking nailed it.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I spammed the shit out of D2 when it came out but I never got to play the expansion. I know they made more specs and builds viable but I feel like runes kinda ruin the game.
Nah, runes were awesome. They also had secret builds so if you found the right item with the right slots, and put in the right runes you could make really cool legendary items. I remember trying to find a ethereal two hander with enough slots to make a Breath of the Dying for ages after collecting the runes.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

I'm here with brainrot thinking it was Diamond 2.

Because she wanted that recognition or something? So stupid. Kiara just keep your mouth shut sometimes cause you really have some sort of main character complex. Just be happy management finally got their shit together and the EN branches can collab.

Well, you have her and Pomu as the most obvious pair that want this to happen, but also several others asking behind the scenes for it to go through, and right when it's nearing the cusp of possibility, here comes Regis and Alban with their tease that ends up coinciding with the finalization and announcement and everyone is laying it on Regis and Alban as if they were the key all thanks to timing. Maybe didn't really upsell enough that it wasn't just his/Alban's efforts and was just coincidental and also maybe because internal business shit means he can't actually talk about anyone else that might have been involved, it kind of ends up failing to really clarify that it was the work of many. I can understand her being a little salty.

That's pretty true and I didn't really get into POE (stopped around the jungle place where you find the ancient sorcerer palace or whatever) mostly because I made a Necromancer style character which just meant I kind of stood around until my minions did their job. I'd probably enjoy it more if I ran something different, and I generally avoid build guides for these games.

I had both the same and the inverse experience only because I'm too autistic to die, pure summoner Minionspam takes absolute fucking ages to come online to any degree of fun and it sounds like you got to the start of Act 2 when my own Necrowitch really came into full power by Act 3, due in part to unlocking Ascensions that give an extra narrow focus into certain playstyles, one of which is minionswarm. After that it was a real blast to play though I trailed off after a while to try out other builds and I've hated literally everything else I've tried, even after pushing 8 other builds to the Ascension trials and suffering through them. I have no idea how anyone can suffer playing Shadows to any degree of what's available to them or inferred by their starting stat weights because they're fucking useless. I cleared Ascension trials with 7 other non-Necrowitch builds in one or two tries before I got there with a Shadow dual claw Int/Dex assassin and after 6 tries of getting fucked by the first boss of the clear-it-in-one-or-restart boss I just deleted the character, it would be less painful to wholly start over from nothing and get back there again with a different build than spend currency to reset.

I'll still probably never really get to real endgame content for PoE because watching videos of it, seems the end goal is to become a moving ball of explosion where if you stop generating particle effects for one second you immediately die and there's all the typical hyperautism of hunting for perfect rolls on random drops in randomly generated maps that have randomized status effects and global modifiers and a bunch of other fiddly bullshit. I'm fine with just reaching the end of the story with a character and stopping, infinite grind for theoretical loot doesn't sound like a good time.

Im actually amazed that the Youtube bots didn't take the thumbnail down. Youtube bots usually kill thumbnails if there is too much cleavage or ass.

Youtube bots are confused and think Nene Amano's stream thumbnails are just geographical photographs because they're always full of panoramic mountains and scenic valleys.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom