"Nigga~~~"JP Vtubers

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Huh, I'm surprised Gura can actually show the stream. This has a first for Hololive, right?
Iirc her last members watchalong had a lot of issues with people not being synced, because she couldn't actually show the material and everyone had different sources. I wouldn't be surprised if she's been pushing management for this for a while.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Huh, I'm surprised Gura can actually show the stream. This has a first for Hololive, right?
Fubuki and Koyori are officially sponsored by Capcom and can stream it. Gura wasn't really included on Capcom's website when they announced it, but I guess she's allowed to as well. Weird that they didn't mention her at all though.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
"Is that Hulk?" Fucking lol.

Ex-Lurker

Oh my fucking Christ alive, Mikeneko is apparently starting shit with Delutaya now.

Incoming hilarious menhera stuff aside, "Mr. Mikeneko" sounds fucking funny.
One has to wonder what she stands to gain from this if it's just BS?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Incoming hilarious menhera stuff aside, "Mr. Mikeneko" sounds fucking funny.
One has to wonder what she stands to gain from this if it's just BS?
Delutaya updated the post and included an English translation, btw.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Everyone, thank you always for giving me words of encouragement and kind messages.

This post is about a rumor related to me that began to spread in the later part of last month.

As I don't like to make my usual fans feel uneasy, I thought about whether to post this or not. However, it would be bad to allow the speculations to continue, so I'm providing a brief report.

In the later part of September, the vtuber mikeneko, on her own stream, stated, "A particular female independent streamer made some bad remarks/slander (about Mikeneko) to a gossip streamer" or something to that effect.
While she did not explicitly state the name of the streamer in question, she stated it with a wording that allowed one to contextually understand she was referring to me. From this, some people got the wrong idea that “Perhaps Delutaya is the culprit?”.

I have no memory of this and was very shocked. Since then, I've been receiving DMs including both questions about this case and slander.
Wanting to solve this before it grew into something bigger, I contacted Mikeneko directly saying that I wanted to talk in order to clear up the misunderstanding.

When I did, Mikeneko informed me that she heard it directly from a gossip streamer himself via voice chat and that she has video evidence of it.
She stated that she won't hand over the video to anyone but, if this turns into a court case, she will provide it. Mikeneko held her stance that I had been speaking ill of her, and, even though I just wanted to talk it out, I was told that she wouldn't speak with me unless I had a lawyer.

I don't know what kind of video evidence it is, but, if this misunderstanding spreads, it will end up troubling me.
I had not been considering legal action, but, as Mikeneko said she would share the evidence with me through lawyers, I sent a commission to a law firm and had them contact Mikeneko's legal advisor.

However, Mikeneko, refused all contact and replied exclusively with "I'm not lying" and "I can't cooperate in regards to sharing the video evidence. She even blocked me on Twitter.

It's very perplexing to me, but, in order to work out the misunderstanding on my own, the only thing I can do is to release information, so I made this statement.
However, I want to avoid spreading new speculation, so I have no intention of mentioning this case again.

Going forward, I want to continue my activities as a content creator as I have been. I would love it if everyone would continue to support me from now on, too.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Ame is gonna be silently third-wheeling the PomuTori VR collab on Saturday as Bubba in the second half of the collab:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Edit: currently editing down for character cap I wonder if we can't increase the cap to something like 100k it would be helpful @The Proctor

Xenforo very explicitly warns against setting the character limit above around 50k. 100k would probably make their servers violently self-destruct.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
On the Mikeneko Delutaya thing, people say "the truth is often in the middle," but in this case I think the truth is kinda close to the middle but probably off to one side...

I dunno how many people are familiar with it, but there was this Kids in the Hall sketch "Never Put Salt in Your Eyes"

For those who don't wanna watch, throughout the sketch he keeps trying to remember things people tell him, and they repeat, skip, warp in his mind, and become the worst thing he should do. His mother's advice to "never put salt in your eyes" becomes "put salt in your eyes" becomes "always put salt in your eyes."

Mikeneko's not the most stable woman around, so I think her mind works similarly to this comedy sketch here: I guarantee Delutaya (who, despite how much folks may want her to come back as Aloe and despite Cover leaving the door open for her, had a really bad experience that absolutely soured her to corpos, which she's been very vocal about) said something negative regarding Hololive, probably mentioned the Rushia scandal offhandedly, Mikeneko heard this, and "Delutaya spoke ill of Hololive, mentions the Rushia scandal" becomes "Delutaya spoke ill of Hololive, mentions Rushia" becomes "Delutaya spoke ill of Rushia," and Mikeneko reacted in the way you'd expect her to.

It's just a theory, but it's the most likely one IMO.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
I don't watch Scarle but the YouTube algo's been pushing a lot of her clips my way.

"I've seen my 'not safe for work' tag... I've seen a certain 'tribute', if you will. I mean, I am flattered that I do something for you <laughs hysterically>"

Bitch, don't fucking encourage them. Pika-YABAI.png

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
On the Mikeneko Delutaya thing, people say "the truth is often in the middle," but in this case I think the truth is kinda close to the middle but probably off to one side...

I dunno how many people are familiar with it, but there was this Kids in the Hall sketch "Never Put Salt in Your Eyes"

For those who don't wanna watch, throughout the sketch he keeps trying to remember things people tell him, and they repeat, skip, warp in his mind, and become the worst thing he should do. His mother's advice to "never put salt in your eyes" becomes "put salt in your eyes" becomes "always put salt in your eyes."

Mikeneko's not the most stable woman around, so I think her mind works similarly to this comedy sketch here: I guarantee Delutaya (who, despite how much folks may want her to come back as Aloe and despite Cover leaving the door open for her, had a really bad experience that absolutely soured her to corpos, which she's been very vocal about) said something negative regarding Hololive, probably mentioned the Rushia scandal offhandedly, Mikeneko heard this, and "Delutaya spoke ill of Hololive, mentions the Rushia scandal" becomes "Delutaya spoke ill of Hololive, mentions Rushia" becomes "Delutaya spoke ill of Rushia," and Mikeneko reacted in the way you'd expect her to.

It's just a theory, but it's the most likely one IMO.

I can see this happening. One can only hope that if/when she self-destructs, it'll be without harming the career of Kson, who went out of her way to sponsor the menhera crackhead into VShojo. I'm sure Kson meant well and wanted to help her friend, but Mikeneko is basically an unstable radioactive isotope at this point. She seems determined to let the head voices lead her to unemployment...yet again. Imagine being so fucking crazy, you get booted from VShojo of all places, lol

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Alright Rrat post calli has an announcement later on and kronii pushed her stream earlier by 3 hours, so obviously that can only mean EN3, or calli graduation.

RiverBear

Alright Rrat post calli has an announcement later on and kronii pushed her stream earlier by 3 hours, so obviously that can only mean EN3, or calli graduation.
Calli is graduating
Sound the trumpets
We did it. We won

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Blue boy and Nowa-Oji grow tired of waiting for their slacker guild mates to play Minecraft with them, so they abandon the idea of waiting for a full collab and just go to the Nether as a duo to fulfill their block game progression needs.

Edit: They are talking about playing Fortnite together at some point as Vesper thinks Fortnite has less vtuber competition then Apex, are you ready for the "WELIKEFORTNITE" Tempus saga?

Horo7618

No one in particular
IZAKAYA PARTY + BIG NEWS doesn't quite have the ominous ring of "Announcement".....

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Blue boy and Nowa-Oji grow tired of waiting for their slacker guild mates to play Minecraft with them, so they abandon the idea of waiting for a full collab and just go to the Nether as a duo to fulfill their block game progression needs.

Edit: They are talking about playing Fortnite together at some point as Vesper thinks Fortnite has less vtuber competition then Apex, are you ready for the "WELIKEFORTNITE" Tempus saga?

This stream works especially well considering their lore is they're an adventurer group, and so far it's fed pretty well into that. Right down to Regis being the one leading the adventure and all the shenanigans they've run into.

Genuine shame the others couldn't make it, it's rare game streaming fits into your VTuber character lore this well.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
IZAKAYA PARTY + BIG NEWS doesn't quite have the ominous ring of "Announcement".....

[IZAKAYA PARTY] BIG NEWS! IM QUITTING THIS SHIT LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO

Bug Eater

"When I did, Mikeneko informed me that she heard it directly from a gossip streamer himself via voice chat and that she has video evidence of it."
This shit is beyond disappointing, you'd think she would've learned by now that those people don't care about anything but 'generating content'. Her contact with Korekore didn't do anything for her but cause problems (and help him to maintain 100k+ viewership).

What makes this situation worse is that Kson considers Delu to be a friend- better hope that this is just a huge misunderstanding (or gay ops from some bottom feeding youtuber). Not sure if the Sisyphean tard wrangling responsibility was in her contract when she joined VShojo JP, but that's probably the role she has to play now.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Someone's doing a breakdown/analysis of Kronii's vocal skills and GWAKs

I didnt expect Ophelia to show up here. She regularly does Voice Acting classes which are pretty imfromative.
A few weeks ago she did Kiara (link). That gave her a pretty good boost because KFP flooded her stream and a solid number stayed there. She gained like 1k subs in a day thanks to that and has just been inclining faster since then.
Until the episode with Kronii, Kiaras episode was the most watched video on her channel.
And Kiara herself showed up in the stream too and stayed ther for an hour or something.

1666305407331.png

Kiara has ideas to collab with her, the next day they talked to each other in DMs and Kiara wants to collab with her once she has a good idea as to what they should do together during the collab.

View attachment 2778

I'll do fine on my own going forward. - Kson
Wow, the quality of that 3D model is absurd
Niji and Hololive slacking, this looks more like those animated MMD models than something that is actually live tracked
HAACHAMA ON KSON'S STREAM BOYS.
FUCK POMUTORI THIS IS THE REAL SHIT
I kneel Strongest Idol, only you could make this happen.
Haachama go and get that collab!

Tenchou is the first HoloEn mem to finish GTA V. Niiice
This is so weird. Whou would have believed in 2020 or even in 2021 that Kiara, the JRPG lover, FPS and car games hater, that Takanashi Kiara would finish GTA V before anyone else in EN. Im sure most people would have betted on Ame or Gura to finish it first and to Kiara to not even touch this game.
Character development is real, and as I see it, Kiara is only getting better, more open to new stuff and I cant wait to see what surprises 2023 has. She has autism and menhera moments but they are now so rare and few inbeteen she went from the least stable Myth to the most stable one.

From todays Kiara stream:

A couple of EN Members will be in Japan at the same time, and they were discussing togher what they can do in Japan. Calli proposed Onsen, but Kiara declined because shes too embarrassed to get naked in front of the whole group, and then Calli remembered that she too woud feel quite embarassed and agreed with her that Onsen as a group would be uncomfortable. They are now reseaching Onsens you can enter with a swimsuit.
Kiara is excited to meet Calli again in Japan and also to do stuff with EN members she hasnt met yet (Irys, Kronii, Mumei; so at least two of them will be in Japan at the same time as Kiara and presmumably some other EN members.
Even though she will be in Japan as the same time as the other ENs, she will not stay the whole time with them as a group. She would rather visit Nene and Subaru and meet other JPs while in Japan instead of just hanging out with EN.

Clip Tax:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom