"I just see peepees, what is going on OH IT'S A HOT DOG, oh I'm sorry... shut uuuuuuup!!!"Hakos Baelz

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
View attachment 27302

Ya'll talked about which Holomember is gonna graduate this but I think Niji will have a massacre soon. Got this on /vt/ btw.
No, anon, obviously the JP schizos were talking about Lui from Sony.
:kotokayouretard:

I looked up Geppaku Lui's channel for that joke, but I noticed she has a series with the English name "miniature garden monitoring". What I can glean from the streams and the English part of the stream descriptions is that they're silent work, study or art streams with a lore framing device of monitoring her for research. Accordingly, the "camera" (not her screen capture) slowly pans, zooms, and sometimes has static. Very odd. This is one where she studies English.

Her singing is nice.

According to vt, IRyS will be on Hologra this sunday:
View attachment 27316View attachment 27317
I think someone mentioned that this is the first time in Hololive that someone's Hologra debut precedes their 3D showcase. Maybe it's to hype up seeing the ENs at the EN concert.

Also didn't see posted here yet or might be old news since it's from March, but the next NijiEN male wave got a bit in a pinch :

Possible PL :
I like these designs. More realistic numbers of belts. Top right is my favourite, and even my least favourite (bottom right) isn't overdesigned.

Are you jonging?

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Free part of MaiR's one man live at 7PM JST.

Unfortunately I am not buying the live ticket this time around.

Negzana

Give yourself willingly to this freak of nature

View attachment 27403
Hag or at least very close to being one, autistic, cute, plays videogames all day, nice voice, her rm name suggests she isn't Muslim, is there anything wrong with her?

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
@Titanosaurus your oshi has yellow teeth confirmed
:pippasadl:Do I make a joke about her being Asian, or do I say GOOD because I have yellow teeth too, or do I tell the truth that she doesn't have yellow teeth?:shiinastare:
Duh she's Asian:retard: it's okay, we match ♥️ :menhera: she has pretty white teeth but I'm gonna not prove it:thatsbait:
Hime delivers rewards. Copypasta reading.
Man, when Hime waxed her pits on members stream I though it was just weird and quirky, but it's somebody's kink isn't it? They're gonna just want more Hime pit stuff forever, just like foot fags.:vomitdrawer:

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Free part of MaiR's live ended so there's Re:AcT fourth Virtual On Music with Ci as the guest. From Re:AcT the talents are Shishigami Leona and Yumekawa Kanau

Oura Rukako from 774inc is retiring/graduating as a Vtuber and transitioning into 774inc's manager so she's kinda turning into 774's A-chan. Announcement just finished.

She finished the stream with "Otsuma-re"
774inc's tweet announcement

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Tired Taxpayer

Sayu been playing Fire Emblem Engage on twitch for the last 4+ hours and trying to convince people she is not a hag but every time she stretches it sounds like she is dying. I think she mentioned this stream that her save file for FEE was from a "recently deceased girl" so it seems she is continuing her Zaion save file.

Also just saw that even Elira thinks that Bae is too strong for having the courage to stream Genital Jousting , the Rat is just build different.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Amoria's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
【K-POP KARAOKE】케이팝 노래방 TIME (UNARCHIVED)-dNzG9Eaft2g.jpg
Mega Link - Amoria - 【K-POP KARAOKE】케이팝 노래방 TIME (UNARCHIVED) | 11gb 5h44m
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Negzana

1 hour until Aki's stream

Also they released the next batch of Friend 4 U dolls 3 days ago, Aki is in it. Forgot to mention.

niggaphil

Also just saw that even Elira thinks that Bae is too strong for having the courage to stream Genital Jousting , the Rat is just build different.
And I thought NijiEN has more talent freedoms than Hololive EN....

anyway, heres the clip:

Stunned But Dumb

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Mozzu has acquired alcohol for the day. Will she vomit before she starts streaming again like last time? Stay tuned to find out:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
For context last Pippa Deus Ex stream she was considering taking up smoking cause she thought it would help with her anxiety. Meemaw now weighs in coincidentally?

Archive

Stunned But Dumb

For context last Pippa Deus Ex stream she was considering taking up smoking cause she thought it would help with her anxiety. Meemaw now weighs in coincidentally?
My favorite is that you can absolutely tell pippa brought this up in the discord only for everyone to tell her how dumb this is

Limkin

Self-medicating with cigarettes instead of going to a doctor and taking proper drugs (or being told you are a moron and should first change your habits and living environment). Classic moment

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
My favorite is that you can absolutely tell pippa brought this up in the discord only for everyone to tell her how dumb this is
Makes her money off voice-acting an anime character for several hours a day and singing, and also taking signing lessons to boot, but wondering if she should take up smoking

:sakanapleasepippa:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom