"When I was younger, I actually thought fedoras were super cool. I had a few and would wear them everywhere. At least, until they became the 'reddit guy's' thing and ruined it"Mysta Rias

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horo7618

No one in particular
The other Utano is trying to get to 1500 viewers on a Karaoke stream (I think....)

themanimthehills

Why are Hololive's shipping times so bad? If the Acryllic came by July or even August I may have ordered it and even bought the cutlery, but late 2023-2024 is so far out and for such a price that I barely afford it. Kind of a shame, I assume the Watame bday merch will have similar issues.

You get used to it. And yes, it will indeed have similar issues. On average expect to get your merch a month or two before you buy next years merch of your favorite hololive idol. Having said that, it has on a whole gotten better from the geekjack days of waiting months for merch and more months for goods to arrive.

Also this.
You guys can solve this issue by just getting some Niji merch instead to satisfy your merch needs.:smugrys::tomorrow:

Negzana

You get used to it. And yes, it will indeed have similar issues. On average expect to get your merch several months down the line. This is still leagues better than the geekjack days of ordering an item receiving it nearly a year later.
Decided to pull up my emails I ordered Aki's Rose of the Lamp set on June 1st, it was shipped at the end of October of the same year. So make of that what you will.
Edit'd to not overly exaggerate how bad it can be, but man it can be rough.

Also this.

Oh god if she has merch for her next concert.. my wallet.. :yagoocry:
I'm just going to buy the Friend 4 U. Always wanted a fumo and I assume Aki isn't going to make just 44 cents off me buying it. Same with Watame unless she has something really good. Going to save up for Kaela's birthday merch.

Horo7618

No one in particular
There's always Hololive's one token gesture to providing merch from outside Japan. By making Amazon print on demand t shirts based on Hologra episodes... https://a.co/d/czODxgP

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Makes her money off voice-acting an anime character for several hours a day and singing, and also taking signing lessons to boot, but wondering if she should take up smoking

:sakanapleasepippa:
She should dip instead.

Aki's live was great! I'll be on time to watch the next one live, I promise. I wonder what got cut/ what took so long to produced that it's late? Aki pretty much took the first two months of this year off to produce this live and then it was delayed and she has been stressed ever since. The chibis for the ID and EN members were very very cute and much better then the normal cardboards. I don't need any merch/ more stuff so I am gonna buy the voicepacks for the 3 lives. [COVER INTERN - if you need an idea of how to sell more voice packs/merch to the international audience - include a script text file! Then I can translate it!]

Also, the picture show at the end had a photo of Fubuki, Watame, Luna and Flare with Aki... I wonder if a full :holohag: parade was too much for one live to handle... or maybe it's a teaser for this

Luna riding a motorcycle on stage is something I can dream about. :hope:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Wow. A first for V-Tubing, I think. Motorboarding an idol.
haachama motorboated her own ass before

slow day and no discussion I feel like chiming in rn, so have some clips I enjoyed

Is it normal that apparently they arent allowed to buy Cover stocks?
Holo black company, they wont even give their talent stocks :beataniyab:

also looks like La+ is reaching her target audience

Also, a question for the thread: Is Kiara approachig Hag territory? Or will she be excluded from the rank of hag for being to menhera? :youlittleshit:

For your mech needs, a bunch of new Hololive figs were revealed, including ENs

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
VSpo's Tachibana Hinano is singing

They are made-to-order, rather than a set amount ahead of time. So they figure out how many they need first, and then production starts.
Suisei talks about merch a bit in this clip.

Yesterday there's a VSpo collab with 3D models and of course it involves oppai touching.

No clip licence number though.

Asumi Sena on her past before becoming a Vtuber

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Also, a question for the thread: Is Kiara approachig Hag territory? Or will she be excluded from the rank of hag for being to menhera? :youlittleshit:
She'll be 28 soon, so yes not long now. Most of the menhera seems to be aging out, or kind of fixed itself as her living situation and career stabilized, or as others in EN became more unstable and flaky in comparison, so I would say she's absolutely qualified. I think the only reason it's up for debate is because she massively overshares and is ridiculously parasocial, but the baseline instability just isn't there anymore.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Mental illness never stopped a woman from becoming a hag before.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
some rrat is brewing on /vt/, as always take this with a hint of doubt.

niji info.jpg

chihirogumi

Suisei talks about merch a bit in this clip.

>She wants to genocide scalpfags
Based Suiseiopath

Suisei Wants Resellers To Go Extinct (Hoshimachi Suisei _ Hololive) [Eng Subs] 1-5 screenshot.png

Subaru watches Hestia in vtuber form commit the final yab.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Good Question:
This :menhera: is 34 and acts like 17 i think Kiara is going to be fine she is just Parasocial with her fans just like Mik.. oh nevermind i didnt say a thing

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer

She can be on the council but I don't think she will be given the rank of Hag.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
20230527_120307.jpg

We are so close to Brainwash every single Kid in Japan
We just need Lapu to stop acting like one when Towa is around
LOVE

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

@TinyKusa https://www.jpx.co.jp/english/regul...ion/b5b4pj000000wgw5-att/b5b4pj000000wh03.pdf

A quick search, at least for their English language explanation, suggests HoloMembers probably can't. While not officers, they have direct lines of communication and insider knowledge of most major activities. Considering the size & value of HoloFes and other 3D events, and the fact they're the highest paid but negotiated contractors, they would possess "material facts" that aren't public.

Note: didn't go and track down the SSRN published full review, but apparently Japan implemented much stiffer & more broad Insider Trading rules in the 80s and then again the 2000s.

pururun

For context last Pippa Deus Ex stream she was considering taking up smoking cause she thought it would help with her anxiety. Meemaw now weighs in coincidentally?
Pippa really shouldn't take the Walt Disney approach knowing how that went for him.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
She won't be regarded as highly as other members of the Hag Council, but I think she deserves it given the extent of all she does for HoloEN, especially Myth.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
I think she needs to get to like 35 before she hags out. Too energetic and "girly" to be a hag in the next few years.
She won't be regarded as highly as other members of the Hag Council, but I think she deserves it given the extent of all she does for HoloEN, especially Myth.
Is she the oldest EN? EN3 really needs to bring a Hag generation like HoloX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom