"Flower"Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Speaking of, how stupid is it to make a men's shirt for a fujo streamer? Pandering to Nolan isn't enough to run a business on. At least when Hololive creates clothing for merch, it's usually unisex in some way.
You're supposed to wear the shirt and vox's perfume and Jill off while pretending he's fucking you obviously.

Casual outfits are always so nice. For some reason I find them to be more appealing than the usual fantasy/idol/sci-fi costumes everyone always has.
I just want to enjoy my hobbies. Why do these "people" need to infect everything?
Thank God I don't go to anime cons. I can't fucking stand this current climate that rewards these freaks with adoration and attention. All the gyms in my area mysteriously became "trans inclusive" a few years ago and I ended up having to shell out for a rowing machine.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Aia’s countdown stream. Just turned midnight

braindoko

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
She said she'll be appearing in 3D at OffKai as part of the Wonders thing. She seemed pretty happy about that. She said she's going to try to do a backflip if the tracking will support it.
Phase Connect would like to announce the graduation of talent LIA.

Reason: She broke her neck and cant continue with her streaming duties.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Council is definitely enjoying this mario party collab, especially mumei.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I've... I've lived long enough to see the advent of nerd Reformism, Puritanical Calvinism and just maybe, social iconoclasticism.

:magnino:
Unironically, it's happening for the exact same set of reasons and the dynamics are very close to the same. You a strong mix of sheer hypocrisy, external cultural imperialism and deep institutional rot, and this is all in service of projects to the betterment of only a few in control.

One side point: cons are hookup events. Once they stop being super niche, that's what is actually attracting the degenerate groups.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Kaela has finally admitted the truth.
:kaelalaugh:

Ensok

Early Adopter
FAUNA WINS! Kronii, despite getting incredibly lucky and ruining her friends minds, did not win.

However, everyone except for her still sounds so defeated and dead inside.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
FAUNA WINS! Kronii, despite getting incredibly lucky and ruining her friends minds, did not win.

However, everyone except for her still sounds so defeated and dead inside.
__hakos_baelz_hololive_and_1_more_drawn_by_chroneco__6fa113ffeb2fe5472baa9fa45a32b215.png

Is an emote for a reason.

Edit: the Outlast Trials collab tomorrow will be Kronii, Fauna, Gura, and Calli.

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Give yourself willingly to this freak of nature

mv06cKhp_o.jpg

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

niggaphil

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

chihirogumi

I watched False's recent video about the scam that recently affected Bao and Saruei, among others. I was particularly annoyed that nobody in the comments wanted to speculate or name the culprits that are scamming thousands of dollars. So I decided to do some light digging on it. Found this that might be of interest to you guys. I would take all this with a grain of salt, but if one of these two companies named are the culprit we might be in for a legal vtubing shitstorm. Maybe even a lolsuit. All credit goes to this anon I'm just organizing it for the forum here.
baoscammed1.PNG
baoscammed2.PNG

baoscammed3.PNG

baoscammed4.PNG
baoscammed5.PNG

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
the Outlast Trials collab tomorrow will be Kronii, Fauna, Gura, and Calli.
vt says it was supposed to be irys instead of the wigger, apparently irys has to do her taxes or some shit, at least that is what vt says, can't confirm since i didn't watch irys's stream.
EDIT: now they are saying the wigger set up the collab, so maybe fauna or gura is replacing irys.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
vt says it was supposed to be irys instead of the wigger, apparently irys has to do her taxes or some shit, at least that is what vt says, can't confirm since i didn't watch irys's stream.
EDIT: now they are saying the wigger set up the collab, so maybe fauna or gura is replacing irys.
Fauna and Kronii said Calli and Gura. I think I am gonna stick with what they say over 4chan tards, unless it changes later.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom