"Oh mah gawd is that Garrus? That's Garrus! He's in the cover! I can fuck him, can I? I can... hahaHaHAhaha I can... no don't say 'grooming' hahaHAhaha I can butter him up and then he'll instantly like me in Mass Effect 2 haHaHAHAhahahah"Selen Tatsuki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Ghostteas

If you dont give a shit about Scarle's horny baitposting she is decent ngl
Better than most of her gen kek
I don’t like that she reads like an hour of supers every time before starting the stream, I tried watching her a couple of times but I just can’t stand the boring ass wait time

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Edit: the Outlast Trials collab tomorrow will be Kronii, Fauna, Gura, and Calli.
Do we have any idea where/when?

I don't see anything on schedules or upcoming streams.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Do we have any idea where/when?

I don't see anything on schedules or upcoming streams.
Kronii's channel saturday (as in today/tomorrow depending on where you live) at the same time the mario party collab should have started.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I watched False's recent video about the scam that recently affected Bao and Saruei, among others. I was particularly annoyed that nobody in the comments wanted to speculate or name the culprits that are scamming thousands of dollars. So I decided to do some light digging on it. Found this that might be of interest to you guys. I would take all this with a grain of salt, but if one of these two companies named are the culprit we might be in for a legal vtubing shitstorm. Maybe even a lolsuit. All credit goes to this anon I'm just organizing it for the forum here.
View attachment 27401
View attachment 27402

View attachment 27404

View attachment 27406
View attachment 27407

I posted something about this yesterday, someone uncensored Bao screenshot and found a name on the invoice, couldn't find anything else about tho.
Kinda bringing this back up again beacuse I got curios if someone had anme or found out who this studio actually is, nobody has named them yet but some people used photoshop to uncensor the pic Bao posted:
Fw_-iO5WIDUP0Og

The name in the invoice seems to be ConnectVT, now I tried Googling the name but nothing related to animation or a studio came up, most likely because this only their company name to receive payment to and their front facing name is probably different if someone has any clue who this might feel free to share.

UberSoldat

Not to:Fauna-AKSHUALLY: you, but in some Middle Eastern countries being trans is fine, because then you are at least not a homosexual to them. So many gay Arabs get trooned out to avoid being killed for being gay.
Well, this is certainly news to me, didn't know this before because I've never seen them with my own two eyes.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Sawa doing another test stream

Edit: She took melatonin before stream and took double the dose cause of her insomnia. Might pass out on stream.

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Don't listen to a lot of asmr, but low voice Airi hits a little different.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
vt says it was supposed to be irys instead of the wigger, apparently irys has to do her taxes or some shit, at least that is what vt says, can't confirm since i didn't watch irys's stream.
EDIT: now they are saying the wigger set up the collab, so maybe fauna or gura is replacing irys.
I'm pretty sure this is just vt being Salty they were wrong, they somehow convinced themself the collab was with Irys because she said she wanted to do a collab on the game, and they specially salty is with Calli which I'm pretty sure /infinity/ hates, so they are spinning rrats to somehow blame her for it.

Well, this is certainly news to me, didn't know this before because I've never seen them with my own two eyes.
Hyper anti gay cultures thinking is better to chop your dick off rather than being a fag has being a thing since ancient times, what with roman (or was it greeks?) thinking there was nothing gay about keeping castrated femboys as sex slaves.

No Name

She sounds almost disappointed. This is good news, Saruei.

A

Anyway, this made me laugh. YED beats lurking now...

But how will she able to get pity points without autism?
For Saruei, the part where psychiatrist was willing to do online evaluation should've already set off alarms you shouldn't go to this guy. Her obvious desire to be officially an autist non-withstanding. There is a reason doctors make you drag your ass to the hospital to see you in person
It's pretty normal to do online evaluations nowadays, during Covid I spent most of my time doing evaluations via video call (video was mandatory as you can draw a lot of conclusions just from observing someones face/expressions).

Since Covid its just sorta stuck around, there are many who ask for an initial online diagnosis and we often recommend coming in for a proper visit afterwards if the patient shows signs.

UberSoldat

One of Taka's last streams

IMO this departure hurts NijiID the most, I really liked his dynamic with his colleagues, and let's not forget this moment in ID history:

Also Bonnivier is finally back

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
She sounds almost disappointed. This is good news, Saruei.

A

On one hand, lolonlinediagnosis.

On the other hand, not feeding the client's selfindulgent delusions. Just telling her "No."

I question the method, but I can't disagree with the results. And you've got to hand it to him, he didn't string her along for more money, he just told her to get on with reality.

All in all, can't be all bad, whether as a psychiatrist or as a person.

On to classics posting. Have a hypercompetitive onion:

I think she likes Mario:

Now if only she'd actually stream...

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
If you like watching boomer penis-havers, Janken Pomme debuted today. I think his design will be quite popular with a certain subset of female watchers.

Edit: Regarding Hololive streamers playing Genital Jousting, I had a look at Twitch's list of prohibited games just now, and that game is on it. Looks like you can get away with playing as a sentient cock-and-balls on YouTube but not on Twitch.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
View attachment 27267(Source)
Nice try, but I'm still not going to watch any of them.
Catching up on the thread, they also tweeted about Phase Connect reecently. Also I like how they group in Kirsche as a member even though she isn't. Goes to show how little they know what they're talking about.

Archive

For people who want to watch Not-Yuri Nano debut clip:

IMAGINE WANTING TO WATCH THAT DUMB BITCH WHORE CORPO BETRAYING PENNY PINCHING VTWEETER DEBUT!

Last edited:

cucurut

Catching up on the thread, they also tweeted about Phase Connect reecently.

Archive

How tf do you find tweets with 80 views?

Hime delivers rewards. Copypasta reading.

(a)

E:
Allow me to give you my twitter search tech for finding Phase Connect and Pippa mentionsmentions:
Phase Connect- "Phase Connect" -pipkin -maemi -himemiya -lia -"藤倉ウルカ" -"白鹿いおり" -"転寝ナサ" -"紫翠みちる" -chisaka -amanogawa -komachi -nephys -makina -yuri -kaneko -hoshiumi -dokuro -amane

Pippa mentions with vtuber (this is how I found the tweet)- (@pipkinpippa) -filter:replies

I also use this too to find people mentioning Pippa as introducing her (whether the intent is to tell people how cool she is or tell people to avoid her):
Pippa Vtuber
... why

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
How tf do you find tweets with 80 views?
Allow me to give you my twitter search tech for finding Phase Connect and Pippa mentions:
For finding Phase Connect mentions- "Phase Connect" -pipkin -maemi -himemiya -lia -"藤倉ウルカ" -"白鹿いおり" -"転寝ナサ" -"紫翠みちる" -chisaka -amanogawa -komachi -nephys -makina -yuri -kaneko -hoshiumi -dokuro -amane

Pippa mentions (this is how I found the tweet but you have to sift through all of Pippa's tweets too, muting her temporarily solves this issue)- (@pipkinpippa) -filter:replies

I also use this too to find people mentioning Pippa as introducing her (whether the intent is to tell people how cool she is or tell people to avoid her):
Pippa Vtuber
Because I like to have my finger on the pulse of public opinion when it comes to Phase and Pippa. Besides when I find stuff, I can post it here for you to see, and I like to be thorough. Someone has to do it.

Last edited:

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Sakana takes the time to reassure a nervous talent with pre-debut jitters:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom