"I love being toxic"Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

>Mario Party Council Collab is laggy as hell
>Everyone in chat is saying shit like "Aussie moment" because it's clearly Bae's aussie shit
>Bae:"I don't know what's happening, it's not me."
>Bae immediately gets disconnected from the game

Bae has now reconnected to the game and of course, the huge minigame lag is back. It's a powerpoint presentation.

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Bae has now reconnected to the game and of course, the huge minigame lag is back. It's a powerpoint presentation.
Feel bad for them but some of these games are more entertaining because of it.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Aia’a first cover

Damn, she's not sounding bad, it's a very good cover actually.

She improved even more since her last karaoke.

Negzana

:holohag::hololove: or getting some sleep to prepare for Aki's concert tomorrow? Decisions, decisions.

Also how the hell did the mobile port of II become more eye-raping than I? Were the graphic designers on meth?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Penis game doing well in the numbers department.

1685157020198.png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Please understand, nintendo is small indie deveropaa~

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>Mario Party Council Collab is laggy as hell
>Everyone in chat is saying shit like "Aussie moment" because it's clearly Bae's aussie shit
>Bae:"I don't know what's happening, it's not me."
>Bae immediately gets disconnected from the game

They'd unironically have more luck firing up Yuzu and playing over the emulator's fake local netcode, or going onto a higher plane of autism and using Parsec or some shit.

Nintendo could have decent online if they wanted to even frigging basic start ups can but they won't untill next gen at the earliest (a miscalc on their part given the switch's popularity)
Idol Showdown's netcode vs Smash Ultimate tells you all you need to know.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Please understand, nintendo is small indie deveropaa~
Implying it's not intentional.

Nintendo could have decent online if they wanted to even frigging basic start ups can but they won't untill next gen at the earliest (a miscalc on their part given the switch's popularity)

But why would they invest in a team of expensive professionals and infrastructure when they can just focus on what people actually buy nintendo games for (the single player experience)

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Penis game doing well in the numbers department.

View attachment 27399
It's funny cause Bae you could tell was kind of embarrassed and ran through her playthrough. Where as Axel has been "interacting" with everything cause he gives zero fucks :Vesper-UNHINGED:

"My butt has never been so clenched"

Ensok

Early Adopter
OH MY GOD. Kronii just hit the perfect lag chance time and got the only star from Bae.

niggaphil

I know this is late, but yesterday i had been playing tetris 99 with Kaela, this mad woman could play tetris 99 for 6 hours, thats ehy i am not active in the forum....

By the way, i suggest you all to join Kaela tetris 99 if you are interested next time. The lobby isn't full, only managed to reach till 60 players and filled by cpu. Well at least you can have an experiences in playing with Hololive talents

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

KSON is live talking about her Vacation in the Philippines.....sadly she did not actually poach Henri.

God's Strongest Dragoon

OH MY GOD. Kronii just hit the perfect lag chance time and got the only star from Bae.
That was ruthless. Just turned a roulette RNG game into a "give me your star Bae".

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Low-effort post but it's a bit slow tonight without the Depression Rabbit.

Vampirate Odessa is doing some kind of cutout art with a handcam.

Autism Creature Miia is playing Factorio.

Australian History Hag is talking about nothing and it's kinda comfy.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter
Good lord the other girls are just done with losing to Kronii.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Very attention whore behaviour.
It's all a natural progression of sorts. 2.5D streams now will eventually lead into her main Twitch category being Pools, Hot Tubs, and Beaches. I feel like Kson is the only one who was able to avoid this trap.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Lia's live again, playing more Hyrule Warriors. If it's like last night she's probably going to play for over five hours. She actually started this stream 20 minutes early, and confessed that she had been playing during the blackout too.

After Punkalopi appeared in her chat, she paused stream to send her fanfics. She also announced another video game character crush: the medic from TF2.

She said she'll be appearing in 3D at OffKai as part of the Wonders thing. She seemed pretty happy about that. She said she's going to try to do a backflip if the tracking will support it.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom