"YAGOO is best friend? No, YAGOO is... pet! YAGOO is animal friend... no, he is alien pet!"Shirakami Fubuki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Sheepys celebrating 30k subs. Currently watching Paranormal Activity

Fun quote out of context
Why do they all look black!?
-Chikafuji Lisa

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Henya starting with Portal. She's played it before, but it'll probably just make it funnier when she forgets the solutions to the puzzles.

She also got the biggest sub train on Twitch I've ever seen yesterday. People running calcs estimate she made about 7k in subs.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Rin's dog, Noodle, has passed away.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

SZ 109

Archive:
[youtube-Lia Ch.【Phase Connect】] - VTUBER BECOMES US CITIZEN [K82ysklsSuo][1685142192].mp4

Gofile

Sort by date / filter from the top right.
These archives expire, and aren't proper archives.
Feel free to make a proper reupload.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Elira's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】 LET'S SING!!!!!!!!!!! 【NIJISANJI EN _ Elira Pendora】-zRlzGAM-imA.jpg
Mega Link - Elira Pendora - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】 LET'S SING!!!!!!!!!!! 【NIJISANJI EN _ Elira Pendora】
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
There's been a couple more short covers from the new Phase hires that haven't been posted here yet.

chihirogumi

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
There's been a couple more short covers from the new Phase hires that haven't been posted here yet.

These are both very well chosen for their voices. Jelly's especially.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

I want to strangle whoever decided to misplace jelly's pupils thinking it was a banger of an artistic choice, fucker did the same to yuko's model. They all seem to be extremely autistic in the fun way so I'm looking forward to their debuts.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
You're not an autist Saruei, you're just French.
there is a difference?

Bluntness aside I kinda get the knee jerk here it sounds like the guy made a pretty quick diagnosis correct or not that's really fishy it's too confidant though I would not be surprised if that bluntness comes from 10000+ twitter users convinced they are instead of just terminally online with the internet as a personality.

cucurut

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
My brother in christ, there are entire lines of JAV cosplay videos featuring just about every vtuber out there.
It's true. Generally amateur-esque (simple planning, often have blurred face/masks) and mostly Hololive themed but there's other vtubers like Nijisanji. Hell I think I saw mikeneko once, which is very hilarious since beforehand they did Rushia.
View attachment 27374
I can't even bother wanting to attend every day at my local "comic con" because it's been rebranded an all inclusive fan convention. Too many furries and degenerates doing panels. Want to have some sperg talk about lesser known comics or listen to a good VA? Fuck you, drag parade and furry play time. The con floor is covered in doctor who crossplayers, homestuck tweens, degenerate furry outfits, and rainbow costumes so risque that if an actual woman wore them they'd be asked to cover up.

Even the video game convention is slightly ruined. Weed and lawyer booths, furry panels, inclusive areas. I just want to enjoy my hobbies. Why do these "people" need to infect everything?
American cons sure sounds horrible. Here in SEA, its not that bad. There's furries and risque cosplays but nothing like what you describe above
Not to:Fauna-AKSHUALLY: you, but in some Middle Eastern countries being trans is fine, because then you are at least not a homosexual to them. So many gay Arabs get trooned out to avoid being killed for being gay.
Not just Middle East, essentially any country with sizeable muslim population would prefer you to troon out in order to not be gay. Of course there will be more complicated issue regarding whether your country of origin would accept you or not, but at least you wont get your head cut off because you were gay with your fellow habibi.

So some hundred pages ago, I shared about how Canada convention decided to get Nijisanji JP talent Sister Claire as special guest along with one or two NijiEN talent in there. Well they just revealed the second special guest from JP branch, which is Sara Hoshikawa.

So a nun and a bratty girl went into a Quebec bar....

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sara Nagare, Ssserpent ssstoryteller and sssexy assss brown lady is doing a guitar rating stream with her new kouhai Kou Tsubame. Don't think too much about the title of the stream

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Juniper was asked to raid somebody she assumed was a Furry and didn't want to until being assured it wasn't.

I love this ragdoll.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Juniper was asked to raid somebody she assumed was a Furry and didn't want to until being assured it wasn't.

I love this ragdoll.
But at what cost?
signal-2023-05-26-20-23-49-146.jpg

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
If only the ragdoll stayed live a few more minutes, the race chinchilla and Mel went live

And of course :holohag::hololove:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Looks like a 5 minute gameplay stream with a 4 hour 55 minute zatsu to me.

She keeps replaying this shitty game. Just let it eeeeend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom