"I've lost count of the amount of times I had to sit and listen to the people in charge at my old job [vReverie] talk shit and gossip about my friends like it was high school and then tell me I was the 'easiest to deal with' because I stopped fighting for my passions like 6 months in"Nyanami Ruru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
are we still super duper posting? saw this just now.
1685138946966.png

tax: FlaVR Rat plays Zelda:
1685139268776.png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
View attachment 27374
I can't even bother wanting to attend every day at my local "comic con" because it's been rebranded an all inclusive fan convention. Too many furries and degenerates doing panels. Want to have some sperg talk about lesser known comics or listen to a good VA? Fuck you, drag parade and furry play time. The con floor is covered in doctor who crossplayers, homestuck tweens, degenerate furry outfits, and rainbow costumes so risque that if an actual woman wore them they'd be asked to cover up.

Even the video game convention is slightly ruined. Weed and lawyer booths, furry panels, inclusive areas. I just want to enjoy my hobbies. Why do these "people" need to infect everything?

I've... I've lived long enough to see the advent of nerd Reformism, Puritanical Calvinism and just maybe, social iconoclasticism.

:magnino:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
She sounds almost disappointed. This is good news, Saruei.

A

Anyway, this made me laugh. YED beats lurking now...

Hilarious shit :whatastory: if anything that psychiatrist sounds like one worth a shit if he's that blunt. When you've been doing something for so long or you've been exposed to something you start noticing things, the perfect example is black people and Yamanbas, you can tell them apart the same way as this psychiatrist.

Limkin

I want to gouge my eyes out after looking at that photo. Couldn't they pick something where every single person in the frame doesn't make you want to never come to this place
For Saruei, the part where psychiatrist was willing to do online evaluation should've already set off alarms you shouldn't go to this guy. Her obvious desire to be officially an autist non-withstanding. There is a reason doctors make you drag your ass to the hospital to see you in person

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
FlaVR Rat plays Zelda:
How many FlaVR's are there? I seem to see a new FlaVR chuuba I've never heard of every time I leave here and come back.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
She sounds almost disappointed. This is good news, Saruei.

A

Anyway, this made me laugh. YED beats lurking now...

Yah, and he's correct to she's clearly not autistic tho given her background, I wouldn't rule out BPD given what I've seen.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I missed the beginning and came into a Shiinsplaining about lactation in reality and dairy cows, preaching to the choir meemaw :smugpipi: I have to look back, maybe somebody was arguing about her tier list placement.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
How many FlaVR's are there? I seem to see a new FlaVR chuuba I've never heard of every time I leave here and come back.
  • the original five: Sena, Minna, Lolime (Kinolime and Brolime), Rika, Donna ("deceased")
  • the three pippa and panko made together: Nyana, Abigill, and Alunette (never actually had a proper streamer adopt her character)
  • the ones spawned by /fvr/: Marie Mehlo (graduated), Jubilee Jonagold, Araminta Aminthe, Nayvell Milkdrop, Mixie Mixin, Coco Blanc (the less said about that one the better)
  • Actual chad who took the idea of FlaVR being open to anyone to create a character seriously: Sorin Sorrel
  • Technically made by pippa before flavr was an idea: Juwun Sugarbloom
  • One of Lia's creations: Traube
  • FlaVR Infusion member: Sawa Grape
  • the one pippa made at her last ai stream: Niicola
  • the latest one from /fvr/: Raimi Ricotta
  • then there's a few who have not yet streamed but still post tweets or use FlaVR in their youtube name
  • Then there's "staff" members who have streamed: Temp, Support, and Donut
  • edit: Minna's Husband/manager: Milliardo (thought i added him but turns out i didn't)
Hopefully nobody has slipped my mind... I think that's most everyone...
So in terms of current active streamers (2+ streams), I'd say the total number of FlaVR talents can be said to be between 16 and 20.

edit: oh i suppose maybe a caveat is that Sena is uhh... not explicitly part of FlaVR currently, for a few reasons, but it's hard to separate her from it in my mind.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Elira cover for 2nd Anniversary. IKZZZZ

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
room for the council mario party collab is up.

Paladin

My god shes dumber then i thought
EDIT: SHE GOT A FUCKING 3 ON AP HISTORY????

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Topo Chico

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
So Cover hold awards for their employees and is good to know the face behind some of these teams
1685075225754-k5CQR3gRZb.jpg

Thi is Mr S. from the CG Production Department of the Creative Production Division (so basically this is one of the Niggas that works in 3D)

View attachment 27365
This one is Mr. H from the MD Headquarters Alliance Team (so basically one of the merch guys.He kinda looks like a fag NGL)
View attachment 27367
The final award was won by the team behind "THE FIRST TAKE" Suisei appearances
Nijisanji gives their employees and livers the JACK SHIT award while Riku buys another yacht.
Yeah, that's only at a measly 12 million views.
Most First Take videos are less than 10M views so for Suisei to break that threshold as a vtuber is pretty significant. Looking at her subs after that vid dropped, she gained 100k+ subs plus her MV views had gone up. I'd say they deserved it as it's one of the best wins of Hololive trying to break into the mainstream.
Damn, that's a lot of seething self-diagnosed autists in her replies. Lia's autistic. Haruka's autistic. In both cases the suspicion creeps in fairly quickly with a little bit of exposure to them.
The way she's acting it's like she's decided she is and wants that diagnosis. Mental issues like that aren't accessories. Maybe you're just an anxious neet looking for an excuse.
Saruei is IRL hot, bitchy and crazy. That doesn't make her an autist.
Just as many letters to the LGBT alphabet.

Paladin

God's Strongest Dragoon

Lia having a blackout

1685144801879.png
[a]

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
This just doesn't work anymore due to how many people have bought into their nonsense in the first place. Publicly denouncing them leads to "social execution," at least in certain parts of the world. Spaces like these where we can truly explain how we feel are few in number.

Solution: Live in the Middle East, where this will never fly in a thousand lifetimes.
Not to:Fauna-AKSHUALLY: you, but in some Middle Eastern countries being trans is fine, because then you are at least not a homosexual to them. So many gay Arabs get trooned out to avoid being killed for being gay.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
doesn't she live in commiefornia? she should be used to it by now lmao

It actually came up in stream today and she did this "maybe I do and maybe I don't" thing. Kind of odd in that she only speaks of time in terms of the Pacific time zone, talks about attending anime cons in the southern California area, and did a stream yesterday talking about her autistic interest in the history of the California gold rush, so I don't know who she thinks she can fool.

She was doing predictably bad on that civics test, by the way. No way she would have passed it. It was definitely one of those common "oh God, I hope she's playing it up for the audience" moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom