"sometimes I post pregnant brian griffin and see if anyone sees it before I can delete it - nobody has caught it just yet"Coni Confetti

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Kalion

:)
A 2(sometimes 3) view I watch but don't think I've seen mentioned here before, the cavewoman FangGuu, is revealing her "Hi-Poly" 3D model. She has a Mega Man Legends-style low-poly one she normally uses.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Militante

Mino Mieko is celebrating 10k subs with an IRL-camera and cosplay stream.
Earlier she was showing off how absolutely tiny she is (her thigh is about the length of a switch). Now she's assembling keycaps while in Nahida cosplay.

Other highlights thus far:
- She can't reach the floor while sitting on her gamer chair
- Her first Nahida cosplay order didn't fit due to volume in the upper body region

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
they/thems are all about cancelling and destroying, of course he's gonna support the company. Friendly tip DON'T look up his content as a vtuber if you don't want to have to bleach your eyes, highest level of degen I've seen
From what I have seen they are basically the Anita Sarkeesian of Vtweeters. Absolute cancer with brain-dead/dogshit opinions and a lack of an ability to practice critical thinking and understand what context means.

I want to gouge my eyes out after looking at that photo. Couldn't they pick something where every single person in the frame doesn't make you want to never come to this place
For Saruei, the part where psychiatrist was willing to do online evaluation should've already set off alarms you shouldn't go to this guy. Her obvious desire to be officially an autist non-withstanding. There is a reason doctors make you drag your ass to the hospital to see you in person

I am not sure how autism diagnosis work but she does seem to be slightly on the spectrum but not enough for her to get hit with the tism diagnosis. That said she the fact that the dude did this over the phone and the base for it was the sound of her voice is beyond retarded. Maybe they have gotten a ton of twittards asking them to officially diagnose them with a list of mental illnesses because they all want a shopping list of them to feel special.

edit: oh i suppose maybe a caveat is that Sena is uhh... not explicitly part of FlaVR currently, for a few reasons, but it's hard to separate her from it in my mind.
I remember Sena wanting to break off. So what's the drama with her?

There's been a couple more short covers from the new Phase hires that haven't been posted here yet.

They are using these in ads to promote them. Got one at work today.

Mino Mieko doing one of those Kson 2.5D streams. She hit 10k. I think she will be doing a face reveal at the end because she is cosplaying or some shit.
1685152456909.png

Hakka talking about his cover. Playing a few of the vocal samples of the cover. I really love how this dude is playing to his strength in releasing covers and originals and whatnot.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
First time i tune into Kson's stream in a good while and she has the balloon titty bikini model because she is talking about her philippines vacay, i forgot how shit it looked

God's Strongest Dragoon

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
80gbs? What the fuck is this, is it all uncompressed 4k textures or some shit?
Probably yes, the way HoloEarth works is instead of streaming the concert to you it sends you only the movements and your computer renders it. If the concert is very detailed then expect computer performance to matter.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Mino Mieko is celebrating 10k subs with an IRL-camera and cosplay stream.

The VOD goes member only after it ends by the way. Just so you wonder why it goes missing later.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Update from the NijiEN side of things. Seems nothing can go right for them. Alban got Covid the day before his birthday stream.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Hakka just mentioned that he posts his music videos the day before on members for a bit. And he then creates the waiting room shortly after and the video gets locked until the premier date. Not gonna lie, its a pretty cool perk to make his memberships special. Some of his members have heard his songs a day before they release.

Kalion

:)
Update from the NijiEN side of things. Seems nothing can go right for them. Alban got Covid the day before his birthday stream.

I won’t be on SNS while I recover…
So, what did he get suspended for?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Probably yes, the way HoloEarth works is instead of streaming the concert to you it sends you only the movements and your computer renders it. If the concert is very detailed then expect computer performance to matter.
I completely missed the part about them streaming concerts through it. I just knew of HoloEarth as that survival crafting game they were working on.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I watched some of Bae's PP stream to prepare for Axel's. It was... quite something, especially for the first vod I watched for more than a few min (watched 30 min). I will admit it was hilarious, I especially liked the toothbrush part.

Ensok

Early Adopter
I'm not surprised that Bae didn't know Birdo was a guy. Also they have crazy lag but it's kind of making the mini-game more fun.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I completely missed the part about them streaming concerts through it. I just knew of HoloEarth as that survival crafting game they were working on.
That's more of the later development, streaming concerts is what they're pushing first. Hence these experimental concerts they're running now.

e: The first protolive with Calli and Azki was definitely them testing if it worked at scale at all.
The second protolive they just announced appears to me to be testing if they can implement environments into the concert stream.

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter
The lag was Bae's fault. She disconnected, don't know if she'll reconnect. Kind of sucks for the council collab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom