"Ayase Yuu issu Coca-cola!"Ayase Yuu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter
E: quite glad she decided to let her real voice free. It's pleasant to my ears. Hopefully it's helped her be more comfortable with it
I honestly don't think there is a single streamer who has decided to use their regular voice who I liked their old voice better. Some might sound weird for a stream or two but man, going back to an old Suisei video and hearing her falsetto voice compared to her silky smooth voice now?

paul

Early Adopter
Hands down, Judge Magni is a fantastic bit. Watched the full VOD and can't wait for the continuation. The creative stuff he does really reminds me of Ame, it's a good thing he got into Tempus. The intro music was made by this Tachibana music guy btw.

Also don't check Kronii's tags on twitter right now. There are people posting videos of how they literally blend subways and drink it. It's atrocious and clock woman liked that stuff
Horrifying

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

I uh, I don't think I'm staying awake until 6AM bros.

Bingeamint

Hololive Connoisseur Master of Missing Everything
I don't know if anyone knows this yet but, the Farms have looked like it come back to life... Somewhat...

I just tried it on the whirl something happened and well it loads pretty quick, BUT I can't log in yet, also judging from the member count some can and all the dates are utterly fucked. I think he still un-fucking things as some links go no where, but I did see new posts were made.

Maybe there is some light at the end of the tunnel... it just been a really fucking long tunnel.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Edit for tax purposes:
I never heard of this gift card gayops thing, but it wouldn't surprise me if it is true:

I absolutely cannot believe that people would be wiling to pay actual money just to shitpost on /vt/. They do realize they can do it for free right? What a bunch of maroons.

They should be using that time to watch SorAZ kensetsu fail their way towards entertainment.

Seeing the above clip also reminded me I wanted to post my favorite part of Sora's 5th anniversary here:

Gen0 doing their best. I remember back in the late 00's/early 10's when I felt that idol stuff was 'too much for me', but now I can't get enough of it. It seriously doesn't get old seeing the girls giving their all for a great performance. Hololive has only made me a bigger idolfag and I'm not sure that's a good thing lemao.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
I don't know if anyone knows this yet but, the Farms have looked like it come back to life... Somewhat...

I just tried it on the whirl something happened and well it loads pretty quick, BUT I can't log in yet, also judging from the member count some can and all the dates are utterly fucked. I think he still un-fucking things as some links go no where, but I did see new posts were made.

Maybe there is some light at the end of the tunnel... it just been a really fucking long tunnel.

I posted there after I changed my password, so...things are looking up? Site is very slow, though. Probably be a little while before it is usable again.

and now we crush by @ZedGawr.jpg

All ze problems vill be crushed! Ve vill shitpost again!

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter

Is it only on tor again? Is there some new address?

masterstocking

Early Adopter
Is it only on tor again? Is there some new address?

Use the standard old URL: https://kiwifarms.net

It works for me (you'll be forced to change your password first, though)

Screenshot_7.png

Keep in mind that Josh is going to be reconfiguring and tweaking stuff for a while, so access may come and go. I doubt Tor is working just yet, according to the latest Null Telegram

Ensok

Early Adopter

View attachment 1387

Keep in mind that Josh is going to be reconfiguring and tweaking stuff for a while, so access may come and go. I doubt Tor is working just yet, according to the latest Null Telegram
Yeah, can't log in yet by the looks of it for me, not even getting an opportunity to change my password.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

View attachment 1387

Yeah, can't log in yet by the looks of it for me, not even getting an opportunity to change my password.
Trying to log in but the captcha is not loading.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Are you accusing me of being an obese broke-dick chubby chaser?
No, Ralph is accusing you of that, I'm accusing you of being you, which is thhrang, but also Null, and maybe Pippa, but potentially me, or even multiple other users. It's a complex web of whimsy and intrigue that you've spun here with your identities.

Well duh, it's hard to forget your posts gave us heart attacks on a daily basis until we got used to it.
What was he posting that was heart attack worthy?

I've said it before. Kirschey laughs like a fat chick. I can almost picture it.
To be fair she's from Boston, and they all sound fat, but most of them are also just fat.

It's dead for me, but tor connected a little for me, though it was loading in really poorly. He's still having issues with his DNS and such, so there's probably going to be a lot of up and down
1664296668869.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Is the transformer squad still trying to take it down?

masterstocking

Early Adopter
Site is very touch and go; I'll assume that to be standard for a while until Null sorts everything out.

Screenshot_8.png

But the holy chuuba thread lives, and RedRage says 'Hi', I guess?

work in progress by @mpien6.jpg

Just come back later, when it's less of a ridiculous mess

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Pretty sure the implication is once he changed to slobbermutt-adjacent avatar it invoked the Fear of Jewsh into everyone.

Unrelated, but it seems Fulgur might have blown out his GPU or something during his FFXIV stream attempting to running Kyo, Uki, Millie and his own models during Ultima weapon. He crashed once during it and came back, second time it happened and he was in chat saying his PC isn't even booting. I also had PC components cook themselves during Castrum in the past and I wasn't even streaming.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

View attachment 1387

still very laggy for me but i was able to change the password at least.

masterstocking

Early Adopter

At that point in time, some stuff was going down that didn't please Dear Leader, and the VTuber thread was almost nuked as a result. Every time after that, Null's random and sporadic appearances into our dusty little hole would disturb the regulars, thinking thread Armageddon was about to follow: Null showing up in the thread meant that something had gotten his attention, and it was usually a Bad Thing™.

Then a certain someone changed his pfp to be similar to Null's...fun and laughter ensued.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Pretty sure the implication is once he changed to slobbermutt-adjacent avatar it invoked the Fear of Jewsh into everyone.
Exactly, Null was barely, BARELY convinced to not nuke the thread on the spot and ban everyone who posted in it. He said he's going to keep an eye on us and if someone ever posts loli art that doesn't get reported in seconds, he will come back and there will be no mercy. Then this smug motherfucker changed his pfp to be juuust slightly different than Jersh's and started posting. People load the thread, see a familiar mutt and have mini freakouts, thinking that the fucking day of reckoning has come.

Edit: Oh, right, I remembered - the shining hero who saved us all from the banhammer was @moments fade pain remains, who DM'd Null and did god knows what to convince him.

Of course, now we know thhrang's tricks, and we have also realized that Null is secretly tsundere towards us. How the times change.

On a different topic, Ollie is currently playing Raft. A while ago, two players with unknown usernames has suddenly showed up on her boat and Ollie had a heart attack, believing they were outsiders who hacked the game to troll her. They started chasing after her all around while being completely silent and menacing. After a few nervous minutes it turned out that those players were Kaela and Anya, who decided to bring some life into the stream by scaring the shit out of the zombie.

The .net site is working for me, I was able to reset my password too but yeah it's very slow. Josh has a welcome back statement/thread up.
"byuu still isn't dead" my fucking sides

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The .net site is working for me, I was able to reset my password too but yeah it's very slow. Josh has a welcome back statement/thread up.
1664297924461.png
1664297978898.png

No, Ralph is accusing you of that, I'm accusing you of being you, which is thhrang, but also Null, and maybe Pippa, but potentially me, or even multiple other users. It's a complex web of whimsy and intrigue that you've spun here with your identities.
Shit, you caught me. I am, in fact, actually Null, Pippa, you, and everyone else all at the same time.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
fuck i used lolcow email and since its still down I can't reset my password

fuuuuuuuuu

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I got in and it seemed stable, though, I'll probably be on a new account. I don't remember the password for the email I used and the computer I made it on is long gone so I can't retrieve it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom