"I know you like your cocks, but don't bring your preferences into my streams!"Kureiji Ollie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
I freaking love this spider

yee

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
So similarly to Karen I've become obsessed with the One Piece Film Red soundtrack and decided to (re?)post her covers and some fanart of Uta and Princess from the DDK timeline

And one meme

Edit: i have no idea why it auto spilts the tweets into 2 spoiler tabs i tried to fix it and it keeps doubling up weird

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Woah, look who's streaming....

Ensok

Early Adopter
Tried to get in but get a error while loggin in, prolly trying again a little later, im ok with just keeping her until the site is more or less stable.
This is the same for me now, was able to reset my password but still get an error trying to log on. Oh well. Just going to have to wait.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
At the very least I was able to reset my password.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
unknown.png
Message received.
Site is still shitting the bed for me so I'm still waiting on stabilization.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Same here. Also feel like it's fair not to demand site resources during a very critical time.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
@SandyCat we need your professional opinion ^_^
Sorry I'm late, been busy with normie shit. I'm leaning towards not a troon. At a quick listen they sound like one but after listening to one of their streams for about 20 minutes I don't notice the typical trannyisms and their twitter doesn't seem to have anything about vermintide from what I could find. I'm about 90% certain they're not a tranny

It's possible they're the rare stealth tranny but those are rare

On a unrelated note I just discovered Kobo and her singing, I'm intrigued and horrified at the same time

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I'm not going to be able to recover my account because my security question on the email I used is some cryptic shit and I'm 90% certain I made it vague as fuck intentionally and the answer is unrelated. I'll have to wait until it's all back, running and open registrations come back because I can't be fucked to get an invite code or fight with the site speed as it is.
That's probably a lot of people, and when I was on there I checked new members, it looked like a few "Name"+2/II being made. As for invite codes, I'm guessing you can get them from random members who can get in, so someone on here or Poast could probably hook you up.

Same here. Also feel like it's fair not to demand site resources during a very critical time.
Yup, I'm just going to wait before bugging anyone about it as not only is he busy rebuilding things but he's probably getting a massive flood of people asking about their account or email. Maybe he'll do something universal once things are stable if it's a big enough problem, or be more open to working with known members as he can help staff currently that lost their login.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
On a unrelated note I just discovered Kobo and her singing, I'm intrigued and horrified at the same time

Have a fan-made duet between rain girl and shork.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
IRyS skipped straight to the best X title

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Oh hey, an Uruka stre-

Me too, Fishman..

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I have grown attached to the asylum, but if ya'll fellers go back to the motherland once it's stable i will follow the majority like a pleb.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I hope this place has established enough of a unique identity to stand by itself. It only costs me a not-insubstantial quantity per month to maintain it anyway. So long as there's at least enough activity for a few pages per days, that justifies it for me.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Well I certainly hope this place stays active because I like posting here and don't feel like dealing with the hassle of a KF account.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I hope this place has established enough of a unique identity to stand by itself. It only costs me a not-insubstantial quantity per month to maintain it anyway. So long as there's at least enough activity for a few pages per days, that justifies it for me.
It was nice to have a decent place to talk about vtubers while the homeland was down, so thank you very much.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
1664309838305868.jpg
Civ 5 should be fun (lol she's playing it before Mumei) and they're finally going to see the top of Sana's Minecraft tower.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I’m listening to Aster rn.

And I have to ask. now that it’s been 2 months. Has anyone changed their mind on him?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I can load the .net site just fine, but trying to log in gives me an error after the captcha (not the password reset, I've already done that).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom