"My pee is probably more like a knuckle cluster"Yukoku Roberu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

natewiz

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter
Pick Pippa's city name:
1664327408725.png

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Spergatory

Early Adopter
And here comes Henry with the neg
View attachment 1412
Lmao what a retard, part of me wants him to still be banned, but these little moments from him are pretty funny to laugh at him.

Shame I might miss some of Pippa's stream. Got a tornado warning right now so power could go out any second. Want to see her absolutely fail at this game. Hopefully the VOD stays up, and if not, a certain someone will come up in the clutch.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
He can drop P250.00 or $4.37 to give a yellow SC, while the poor Canadian drops $5 CAD or $3.64 USD and gets a green one.
To be fair, I'd rather live in whatever Asian dirt hole Henry does than in Canada. Canada hate!

Hell of a city Pippa's got there
1664328670007.png

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Holy shit, she actually did it. Given how the run was going, I thought she'd run out of lives before beating the first boss.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
going to fucking melt the email I used wont let me into my account because I have not logged in for more than 6 months. This is what I get for using a different email other than gmail.
That shit happened to me with Yahoo back in highschool I went gmail after that and never looked back
I have grown attached to the asylum, but if ya'll fellers go back to the motherland once it's stable i will follow the majority like a pleb.
"I can't live on the outside I'm all institutionalized and shit" no but for real this'll be my main hangout but I'll still post there too
I’m listening to Aster rn.

And I have to ask. now that it’s been 2 months. Has anyone changed their mind on him?
I admit I'm biased against his voice I can't stand valley girl and usually and male valley girl is a definite no so I can't fairly judge him I love your new title btw

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
To be fair, I'd rather live in whatever Asian dirt hole Henry does than in Canada. Canada hate!

Hell of a city Pippa's got there
View attachment 1413
I'm here to in defence of my Canadian friends... even though they are the worst drivers in Florida (Sunbirds). I think once they get here that some sort of Mad Max syndrome sets in.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

TwoBit

Early Adopter

And in other news, Pikamee gets herself fired...serves her right for changing models too often

It's so jarring going back and listening to first year Pikamee. There's such a difference between the voices. And I don't think it's just the change in microphone quality either. She really went through a noticable vocal change to get where she is now.

I have grown attached to the asylum, but if ya'll fellers go back to the motherland once it's stable i will follow the majority like a pleb.
Yeah same. I know I'll be sticking around here to discuss chuubas. Once KF comes back up, then I'll have a place to laugh at the deathfats again.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
I'm pretty sure that's just called meth.
Possibly, a Canadian hit my car and tried to bribe me with $500 of his monopoly money. I've never dealt with a more annoying person in my life, and I deal with tourists all the time.

Most Canadians are fine, when not driving.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Hmmmm maybe today i'll try to get on the homeland site and make contact with Slutpuppy. Hopefully site doesn't break every page that loads. :smugpipi:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I'm not joking, the week the homeland was down and I didn't know of this board, I possibly watched 2 hours worth of streams. If you can't sperg about this stuff there's no point.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Man, five different PC streams at once.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
Holy shit, she actually did it. Given how the run was going, I thought she'd run out of lives before beating the first boss.
Once she gets back in the groove of things, she usually does well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom