"You want your balls glowing?"Moona Hoshinova

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
@Takodachi wished for Ina to not stream Elden Ring so instead he got almost 5 hours of Splatoon (and still counting).

Edit:
splatoon_runtime.PNG

Last edited:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I'm not joking, the week the homeland was down and I didn't know of this board, I possibly watched 2 hours worth of streams. If you can't sperg about this stuff there's no point.
I've honestly been kind of taking a break (burnt out?) with vtuber stuff for a week or so. Haven't really watch a part of a stream or much clips really. I don't know if it's nothing really catching my interest or what. Hopefully I can get back into the rhythm of things.

Oh just noticed the early adopter role lol

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa flooded her city with poop water for that genuine California experience
1664330641985.png

kestraline

Early Adopter
Lia Likers, it's time. New Genshin update is up:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I'm here to in defence of my Canadian friends... even though they are the worst drivers in Florida (Sunbirds). I think once they get here that some sort of Mad Max syndrome sets in.
Possibly, a Canadian hit my car and tried to bribe me with $500 of his monopoly money. I've never dealt with a more annoying person in my life, and I deal with tourists all the time.
Most Canadians are fine, when not driving.
Canadian here:
FUCK CANADA
1d3.jpg

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
>Breaks ice block
"Oh, cool."
>Walks away

IRyS! Come on!

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Sucks I'm missing Pippa's stream. Power went out almost an hour ago. Can barely post on here.
I'm here to in defence of my Canadian friends... even though they are the worst drivers in Florida (Sunbirds). I think once they get here that some sort of Mad Max syndrome sets in.
Possibly, a Canadian hit my car and tried to bribe me with $500 of his monopoly money. I've never dealt with a more annoying person in my life, and I deal with tourists all the time.

Most Canadians are fine, when not driving.
A big reason Florida has shit drivers is all the people up north that moved here/live here for the winter seem suck at driving even more than the old people going 10 under the speed limit. Winter/spring weather is nicer than summer, but all the fucking people that come here make going anywhere hell.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
A big reason Florida has shit drivers is all the people up north that moved here/live here for the winter seem suck at driving even more than the old people going 10 under the speed limit. Winter/spring weather is nicer than summer, but all the fucking people that come here make going anywhere hell.
The men of the North don't believe in your traffic laws, when we see 25 we know they made a mistake and meant 52. Stops signs are just a suggestions, and blinkers don't exist.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Sucks I'm missing Pippa's stream. Power went out almost an hour ago. Can barely post on here.
Be safe. We got hit with a Cat 5, but it went through like a fucking blender and just as fast. Ian looks like it's going to stick around.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Pippa's Sad Girl City Playthrough:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Be safe. We got hit with a Cat 5, but it went through like a fucking blender and just as fast. Ian looks like it's going to stick around.
Live on east coast but these outer rings are fucking us right now. Power just came back though so I can catch the stream for now at least. Have any disasters for her town happened yet?
The deadliest disaster known to man: Being managed by Pippa.
Scary.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Live on east coast but these outer rings are fucking us right now. Power just came back though so I can catch the stream for now at least. Have any disasters for her town happened yet?
The deadliest disaster known to man: Being managed by Pippa.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Holy shit, this voice acting. IRyS's voices are genuinely better than the official ones.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Megaman8 and X4 are some of my voice acting highlights from that psx time period, but there are pleeeeenty of other playstation one games with similar examples.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
According to this Axel membership stream, he has fucked up his voice/throat. Said he could taste blood when he tried to drink some water earlier. Not sure if he's mentioned this anywhere else, but there ya go.
He's still singing though.

natewiz

4 hours and 30 minutes later Shiina has switched to just chatting making almost no progress, can we get much higher?

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
"Third time's the charm, exactly"
>Immediately dies

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Ghostpolitics getting trolled again, he's watching Pippa's stream and malding.

I'm losing my mind, this is hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom