"Airi..."Airiheads

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Gang Beast collab on Aoi's channel with Pippa, Uruka and Rie starting now.

I wonder how this will work. You would think Tenma would be good for this collab since she's Japanese.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Or he'll become like what little I recall of Sana's situation and just fade out of relevance due to some illness causing him to stop doing things for a long period of time, and just never recover and fall into a depression of some sort with his Holo gig. The sight of a depressed Axel would be just hard to watch after seeing him get to this point, I'd like to hope he's better then that given his way of thinking, but this is entirely new ground for him so who knows what might happen?
Given how often the boys do collabs, I doubt this will happen. The problem with Sana, at least for me, is that I didn't see her in collabs often enough and I wasn't really interested in getting to view her content. (Didn't help I was also kind of burnt out with vtubers at the time.) Rewatching her content now makes me feel bad that I didn't give her more of a chance when she was around.
Axel is too stubborn to let something like this get in the way of his dreams.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I wonder how this will work. You would think Tenma would be good for this collab since she's Japanese.
She's in chat cheerleading.
Screenshot_732.png

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
unacceptable Peko.png

I hope Mumei watches out for herself when she plays Rust again...

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
At some point you will have to come to accept your oshi really only likes playing one game at a time.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

Mike

Willing to commit genocide at Subaru's command

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Who would have thought Pippa was actually good at a game?

And then Bear & Rabbit get bodied hard by Shota & Shotacon.. I guess Hime needs boysmell to be at full power.

"Normally I'd be happy to be in this position." - Hime, with Aoi on her ass, 2022.

Last edited:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
- Determined to finish Myth TTRPG before the end of 2022
- In the future TTRPG will be limited to one-shots (Mentioned Fauna might participate)
It's been such a long break since the last session I doubt any of the girls remember what the fuck is still happening. I loved listening to them as a podcast/background but I think where it ended was good enough.

Probably be better to just start a new campaign with people who would be committed and want to do a full storyline/campaign. But if Myth can find the time to do another episode I'd be down.

Really can't wait for the Tempus boys to start their DnD campaign tho. Vesper will be a great DM and the boys hijinx I can only imagine.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
@Faceless Waifu Windah and Miauw were talking about (local) VTubers on the bald's podcast. You know who
Astaganaga, how horrifying.

EDIT: Oh my god they really delving into vtuber, I thought they were just one topic!

Grass4Cats

Cats chew me
Subway is good. Totally not biased because it's the only subs shop to sell them in my area.

Kirin corp tax:

Zoomer rrat suddenly become rich due to bribery:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Who would have thought Pippa was actually good at a game?

And then Bear & Rabbit get bodied hard by Shota & Shotacon.. I guess Hime needs boysmell to be at full power.
Pippa loves beating people up, but she has major skill issues when it comes to sports. Maybe she should try boxing. :smugpipi:

Hime is just terrifying. Keep her away from boys at all costs.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Scarle DDLC ft the many voices of Scarle

paul

Early Adopter
Can't login to the mainland either, everytime I try I get the empty response error.

Speaking of throat issues: Zeta lost her voice but still streamed completely silent. This was the result:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Haachama live with an English-only stream. It is RUST, but getting to listen to Haachama's Aussie-Japanese English accent is always a treat.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom