"Life is short, don't take anime girls on the internet too seriously"Dizzy Dokuro

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Irys will be collabing with Tamaki.

Ooh. Well she was right, I would never have guessed that lol. That should be a fun collab.

Also, I can't believe my oshi lied and is collabing with a boy.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Clueless Hope Woman collabing with a male (female)?!

1661213880564517.jpg
The perspective of every unicorn.

Welp..
Screenshot_20220928-012938_Brave.jpg
Uruka was really into getting humped in the corner there.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
The girls are just fucking each other with their characters while Aoi watches. What the fuck is wrong with these girls? Poor Aoi, he's too young for this world.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

Translated clips for some of the visits on Mito's birthday stream

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Not-Username

Is this the same numberfagging chicken!?

On the homeland:
I am undecided. Skipping Crossposts will be annoying. I will check both for now.
At least I had no issues resetting my password

Edit: also oi I was here nearly day one!
joking idgaf about titles

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Rie just committed murder-suicide to Donald Trump. Wonder how /vt/ will react to that? :unsure:

I figure there will be some retard that says something negative due to her previous "yabs".

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Also don't check Kronii's tags on twitter right now. There are people posting videos of how they literally blend subways and drink it.
Are they still, you know, alive?

Back to the vtuber topic, I decided to give Nornis (Nijisanji JP's recent musical sub-unit consisting of Machita Chima, Inui Toko and Akane Asashina) english version of "Abyssal Zone" a try.

Not gonna lie, the engrish kinda threw me off.
Nornis is a strong unit out of all niji music-adjacent group so far but I really wished they hired a better person to co-write their English lyrics because otherwise they're already a perfect unit

I hope this place has established enough of a unique identity to stand by itself. It only costs me a not-insubstantial quantity per month to maintain it anyway. So long as there's at least enough activity for a few pages per days, that justifies it for me.
I probably will continue to lurk and post here even after mainland starts working again, there's just too much hassle to get an account for the sake of posting about anime girl playing games

According to this Axel membership stream, he has fucked up his voice/throat. Said he could taste blood when he tried to drink some water earlier. Not sure if he's mentioned this anywhere else, but there ya go.
He's still singing though.
Damn, I hope he manages to get that checked soon. He's starting to grow on me lately too :(

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Last edited:

vestars20

Early Adopter
She reincarnated into a cat no streams yet tho

Looking forward to another Pippa collab - they can reset.

Seeing the above clip also reminded me I wanted to post my favorite part of Sora's 5th anniversary here:

Gen0 doing their best. I remember back in the late 00's/early 10's when I felt that idol stuff was 'too much for me', but now I can't get enough of it. It seriously doesn't get old seeing the girls giving their all for a great performance. Hololive has only made me a bigger idolfag and I'm not sure that's a good thing lemao.

For more context have some feels:
Miko has always admired Sora and cried singing with her. Additionally, Gen 0 is a misnomer as Miko joined later then all of Gen 1.
Suisei singing with AZKi always makes me smile considering her journey. The classic story.

Ok I'll do it just for you. :smugpipi:

I'm on mobile so I don't know how it looks but I tried my best.
Sorry that there's no timestamps, but I'll say this is all probably within 5 minutes. Also sorry for the shit cropping, phone wouldn't let me do it any more.
Missing all the context here. Pippa is streaming a game and Ghost is watching/malding and JL7ten somehow knows this? WTF?

It's a rite of passage to collab with Tamaki. Tamaki is the most influential vtuber in the JP industry.

Some interesting happenings in Niji, Mayuzumi (who's graduation stream had a quarter of a million CCV's) has been seen in two recent videos
- This ghost story stream on the main channel

- This re-occurring show by Ryushen, Mayu, and Sukoya

Must be bittersweet to see them back again after the graduation

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

I am confused. Am I mad because cross-dressers are degenerate? Am I happy because it’s a step towards ‘male’ collabs? Am I indifferent because it’s not an actual cross-dresser and the voice actress is just playing the character? Am I laughing because collabing with a trap will make actual troons seethe (world)?

How am I supposed to feel?!

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Moona is doing a singing stream.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
LOL, surprisingly funny. Another a similar note, fuck it, I'll play into the meme

View attachment 1438
It was better when it just said Nolan Crush.

Missing all the context here. Pippa is streaming a game and Ghost is watching/malding and JL7ten somehow knows this? WTF?
A bunch of Ghost's viewers raided Pippa's stream and donated Superchats mentioning him. Ghost himself donated a couple times. The stream was just Pippa reading these for a few minutes and chat going crazy. JL7ten didn't like the stream derailing and someone possibly controversial like Ghost interacting with Pippa. I think he gets super paranoid about potential yabs that it leads to him acting like a spoiled retard.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Is this the same numberfagging chicken!?

938804486019903518.webp

Based. I love when Kiara gets like this.

"Oh does this trigger you?" *Does it just to piss them off even more.*

Hope the little cunt got banned just to pour some salt in the wound.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
People posted/super chatted in Pippa's stream saying he was watching and Pippa made some humorous comments about it, which is giving attention to a pi-pi-ness haver so it must be stopped by shitty chat comments from that guy.

Unrelated, It's cool to see Aoi get up to 1k subs during this collab! This game is pretty crazy and fun looking.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I hope this place has established enough of a unique identity to stand by itself. It only costs me a not-insubstantial quantity per month to maintain it anyway. So long as there's at least enough activity for a few pages per days, that justifies it for me.
As long as there's discussion here and the farms require you to save the life of a kiwi to register I'll be around. I like how you get a bit of everything since it's relegated to one thread unlike /vt/ where everything is segregated off into their generals among other things. It's got me to look into other chuubas I probably wouldn't have given the time of day to otherwise.

Speaking of which, Grimmi kidnapped CallieCalio. That model looks like a cross between standard anime and mattyburrito

Not-Username

It's a rite of passage to collab with Tamaki. Tamaki is the most influential vtuber in the JP industry.
Did any other en/id have this interview? On the top of my head I can only think if orange woman and iofi

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Did any other en/id have this interview? On the top of my head I can only think if orange woman and iofi
Aqua, prominently, has been a frequent appearance in NoriPro streams in the past. Marine as well. I think Fubuki and Matsuri may also have had repeat appearances.

Not necessarily interviews, but birthdays and other shit.

La Lion

I am confused. Am I mad because cross-dressers are degenerate? Am I happy because it’s a step towards ‘male’ collabs? Am I indifferent because it’s not an actual cross-dresser and the voice actress is just playing the character? Am I laughing because collabing with a trap will make actual troons seethe (world)?

How am I supposed to feel?!
Will Irys say the dreaded T word again?
I sure hope so!

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Some interesting happenings in Niji, Mayuzumi (who's graduation stream had a quarter of a million CCV's) has been seen in two recent videos
- This ghost story stream on the main channel

- This re-occurring show by Ryushen, Mayu, and Sukoya

Must be bittersweet to see them back again after the graduation

It may just be that they started production when he was still around, the ghost thing is pretty long. This wouldn't be the first time it happened though, Warabeda Meiji (the red-hooded girl) also popped up on Masaru's 3D reveal post-graduation, having been part of one musical sub-unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom