"...S-so this is Phase Connecto dayo~ ~"Henya the Genius

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Some notes from Calli Member stream, I should mention these were passed to me by someone else. Someone I trust, but yeah, it's secondhand info. No one else seemed to note any of it down so I'll post what I have. (Not that I can blame you, who the fuck wants to member to Calli??)

unknown.png

- American Internet sucks. 1.5mb upload. (Welcome back to rural Texas lady)
- Has to go back to Japan for 2 days over a schedule conflict
- Training at the gym everyday. Channeling Anger into weightlifting. Needs to go on a diet.
- Mama Mori might appear in Karaoke tomorrow. (Members only)
- Determined to finish Myth TTRPG before the end of 2022
- In the future TTRPG will be limited to one-shots (Mentioned Fauna might participate)
- New album almost done, partial "return to roots."
- Alleges she has to fly 11 times next month
- Seeing Kronii (IRL) next week
- WILL NOT be eating old subs. She is gonna take Kronii to fancy restaurant and Spa
- "I can fix her"
- Wants to help Kronii "chill"
- Alleges that Kronii doesn't know any of this yet, and tells chat to keep it a secret. (Good luck lady)
- Special version of "End of a Life" coming soon , part of a new release coming next month.

Then it seems like the rest of stream devolves into tech issues and music shit. So that's that, best I can provide with the info I was given. Any deadbeats around can corroborate or not, up to them.
=========

Kronii live in 20
=========

FdsCYJ_VEAARrAH

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Ghostpolitics getting trolled again, he's watching Pippa's stream and malding.

I'm losing my mind, this is hilarious!
This Pippa-Ghost crossover has gotten really strange. Crossing the streams.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

JL7ten is very upset about this lol. His seething is great

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
JL7ten is very upset about this lol. His seething is great
Literally "stop having fun guys".

I caught a bit of the Ghost streamsnipe, this shit's funny as hell.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

TwoBit

Early Adopter

What exactly is happening? I can't get vaughn live to load on my phone. I've seen super chats to Pippa made from Ghost but I always figured that was an impersonator.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
- American Internet sucks. 1.5mb upload. (Welcome back to rural Texas lady)
- Has to go back to Japan for 2 days over a schedule conflict
- Training at the gym everyday. Channeling Anger into weightlifting. Needs to go on a diet.
- Mama Mori might appear in Karaoke tomorrow. (Members only)
- Determined to finish Myth TTRPG before the end of 2022
- In the future TTRPG will be limited to one-shots (Mentioned Fauna might participate)
- New album almost done, partial "return to roots."
- Alleges she has to fly 11 times next month
- Seeing Kronii (IRL) next week
- WILL NOT be eating old subs. She is gonna take Kronii to fancy restaurant and Spa
- "I can fix her"
- Wants to help Kronii "chill"
- Alleges that Kronii doesn't know any of this yet, and tells chat to keep it a secret. (Good luck lady)
- Special version of "End of a Life" coming soon , part of a new release coming next month.

Then it seems like the rest of stream devolves into tech issues and music shit. So that's that, best I can provide with the info I was given. Any deadbeats around can corroborate or not, up to them.
Pink Woman Good.1659790425549246.jpg

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I don't understand Pippa's request, she said she wants a flag but no swastikas or stars of David. How are you supposed to make a flag without one of those?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter
Pippa should do a Maury Povitch stream.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Should've screenshotted some of it for posterity, smh.
Ok I'll do it just for you. :smugpipi:

I'm on mobile so I don't know how it looks but I tried my best.
Screenshot_20220927-232923_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220927-232905_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220927-232856_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220927-232849_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220927-232841_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220927-232815_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220927-232809_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220927-232756_YouTube.jpg
Sorry that there's no timestamps, but I'll say this is all probably within 5 minutes. Also sorry for the shit cropping, phone wouldn't let me do it any more.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220927-232841_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220927-232841_YouTube.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_20220927-232856_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220927-232856_YouTube.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 40

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Some poor schmuck mad Kronii's Subways Tuna sandwich + maple syrup and did a taste test
said it tasted pretty good
. Then he blended it with milk and..
turrible.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
According to this Axel membership stream, he has fucked up his voice/throat. Said he could taste blood when he tried to drink some water earlier. Not sure if he's mentioned this anywhere else, but there ya go.
He's still singing though.
I have yet to hear this, he's mentioned having a weak throat in his early karaoke stream but that's it as far as throat issues.

So..."Axel chokes on his own blood and goes to the hospital" arc when? Something tells me the Tempus Dingo is going to push himself too hard, he feels like the type to really haul ass until the last second so he doesn't lose momentum on this once in a lifetime sort of opportunity. Hopefully Papa Vesper tells his son to not be a retard, he's scolded and shouted at him for far more unimportant shit.

Or he'll become like what little I recall of Sana's situation and just fade out of relevance due to some illness causing him to stop doing things for a long period of time, and just never recover and fall into a depression of some sort with his Holo gig. The sight of a depressed Axel would be just hard to watch after seeing him get to this point, I'd like to hope he's better then that given his way of thinking, but this is entirely new ground for him so who knows what might happen?

Just when I was saying Axel is the most important member of Tempus collabs, this happens, god fucking damnit.

Last edited:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
As I've said in the past, I'll hang out on both. I think they serve different functions and I think there's more evolution that this place can have, and it's better to have more than one place that's fun on the Internet.
Don't keep all your eggs in one basket, as they say.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Some poor schmuck mad Kronii's Subways Tuna sandwich + maple syrup and did a taste test
said it tasted pretty good
. Then he blended it with milk and..
turrible.

Look, I will do the kool-aid pickles but this? Yeah, I don't think so. Perhaps @Reticule is up for replicating this?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Look, I will do the kool-aid pickles but this? Yeah, I don't think so. Perhaps @Reticule is up for replicating this?
I've actually had Subway today and yesterday, as I bought 2 for 13$ or whatever it is and left one in the fridge for the Kronii special. I'd be brave enough to try a tuna with maple but fuck that milk shit, that's just something a pervert made up.

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter
@Faceless Waifu Windah and Miauw were talking about (local) VTubers on the bald's podcast. You know who

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

I am ashamed to admit that as someone with a long involvement in culinary arts, I can almost imagine it working. It's like why my argument for pineapple on pizza can be perfectly valid, if you can match the right kind of disparate flavours together the combination does something amazing, or the taste profile of one item drastically changes how you experience a chaser.

However since replicating this would require me to buy Subway, I will not be taking this challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom