"All the fucking woman in Phase Connect are fucking gorgeous! This is the most prettiest woman company I've ever been, I can't believe, what the fuck even management woman!"Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Moe streaming with her old model.

akari-chan

I can load the .net site just fine, but trying to log in gives me an error after the captcha (not the password reset, I've already done that).
I can't even reset my password, it just gives me error messages.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Message received.
Site is still shitting the bed for me so I'm still waiting on stabilization.
same, once I fill the captcha the page just gives me a ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE regardless of cache, cookies or browser.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
The only two merchandise purchases I've made relating to vtubers have arrived. I will probably get whatever Anya releases for her birthday in march in addition to this. It is unfortunate that they don't do preorders for the ID talents outside of Tokopedia which is Indonesia only. I was able to get the set for Reine which has the signed card but was too slow on Kaela's so I had to order the constituent parts individually. There is obviously more demand than they anticipate because both of these sets sold out within two minutes. They could be intentionally suppressing the amount they make for sale to Outdonesians to create artificial scarcity but Hanlon's razor is quite sharp. Either way, I'm happy with all I got.
Removed to save data cap space, DM me for image

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I’m listening to Aster rn.

And I have to ask. now that it’s been 2 months. Has anyone changed their mind on him?
I was gonna ask "who?" until i remembered that iluna exists... well i guess that answers the question...

dumb wings

rye_project had a irl stream wearing a maid dress, did anyone happen to archive it? I was away from my PC when it happened
Here you go https://gofile.io/d/XoE0y3
I checked and the twitch recov link still seems to work. Using https://github.com/TwitchRecover/TwitchRecover
Get the stream link from https://twitchtracker.com/ eg https://twitchtracker.com/rye_project/streams/41285630203
In TwitchRecover, press 5 "Recover a VOD," follow the instructions and paste the twichtracker link to get the m3u8 link
then from the beginning press 11 "Download an M3U8 file" to download it
Gofile is temporary but I don't know any that's more convenient (no account) and unlimited. Any recommendations?
Yay kiwifarms is up.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I have grown attached to the asylum, but if ya'll fellers go back to the motherland once it's stable i will follow the majority like a pleb.
As I've said in the past, I'll hang out on both. I think they serve different functions and I think there's more evolution that this place can have, and it's better to have more than one place that's fun on the Internet.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Damn I missed page 200. Anyways Bae will be live with Bejeweled in 3 hours

Ame will be live in 15 mins with supa readings

Tenma is live with FTL

Spirelord

Hello.
Wish I could post but it's good that I can lurk the Farms again. Missed laughing at certain people's antics.
Tenma is live with FTL

She's been on a roll with these game choices, guess she's on a roguelike kick.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Any bets on Meemaw getting further than Gura in JK?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I have grown attached to the asylum, but if ya'll fellers go back to the motherland once it's stable i will follow the majority like a pleb.
I hope this place has established enough of a unique identity to stand by itself. It only costs me a not-insubstantial quantity per month to maintain it anyway. So long as there's at least enough activity for a few pages per days, that justifies it for me.

I'm ambivalent, I'll watch both but I'm not dedicated to KF as the medium to discuss vtubers.

Burnt Fish

So similarly to Karen I've become obsessed with the One Piece Film Red soundtrack and decided to (re?)post her covers and some fanart of Uta and Princess from the DDK timeline

And one meme

Edit: i have no idea why it auto spilts the tweets into 2 spoiler tabs i tried to fix it and it keeps doubling up weird

I still have a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that Karen's character designs from princess were part of what was taken as inspiration for Uta. talk about an unexpected crossover.

I’m listening to Aster rn.

And I have to ask. now that it’s been 2 months. Has anyone changed their mind on him?
I tried with the new wave for a couple weeks but I've just fallen back to watching Lazulight and Obsydia stuff exclusively for NijiEN again, time will tell if anycolor can produce a wave I don't completely bounce off of ever again.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
I am the Mag!
xblt81cfleq91~2.jpg

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
there's a rat in my food by @_Kmasaki.jpg

"Why is there a FUCKING RAT in my FOOD?!"

"Last we checked, she was the head chef..."

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I wish Maglord, Lawlord?, would do the Judge Dredd speech now.

Judge Magni was an unexpected hit that I didn't know I need, I guess those lectures at Ligma University helped him learn how to just talk about random shit with immense seriousness. I do think a Judge Axel would be really funny one-off twist if they do this bit consistently going forward. Just because of how boneheaded he is. He'll just be like "Order in the court! You talkin' too much maaaan, keep it simple maaaan." and he makes Bailiff Papa Vesper just bring him food mid court hearing because he's hungry.

Him asking what objection means 50 minutes into the bit, while Vesper asks if Axel is really that unaware to himself, was probably the best part of that entire stream.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Judge Magni was an unexpected hit that I didn't know I need, I guess those lectures at Ligma University helped him learn how to just talk about random shit with immense seriousness. I do think a Judge Axel would be really funny one-off twist if they do this bit consistently going forward. Just because of how boneheaded he is. He'll just be like "Order in the court! You talkin' too much maaaan, keep it simple maaaan." and he makes Bailiff Papa Vesper just bring him food mid court hearing because he's hungry.

Him asking what objection means 50 minutes into the bit, while Vesper asks if Axel is really that unaware to himself, was probably the best part of that entire stream.
Possibly the only stream I watched and then rewatched the next day and still laughed.

Edit: I've missed her.
Screenshot 2022-09-27 194619.jpg

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
IRyS: What am I supposed to do now?
>Tries literally everything but walking up to the door.

IRyS...

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Possibly the only stream I watched and then rewatched the next day and still laughed.
All the way? Yeah probably although the Kronii/Vesper psychology therapy is probably capable if I tried watching it again.

Axel has his issues by himself but he can brings his own special blend to the interactions during every collab he's in. This stream would not nearly work the same without his almost alien understanding of humans with how dense he is about basic things, how he contrasted Altare's word salad speeches by going "Look man, a hole is a hole ya know?", while also being the most outgoing of the 4 with his endless energy to just talk forever about anything. I almost spit out my water during the Magni X Axel "tries to get gas" section of the latest Zomboid stream. Something about Axel just panicking in Japanese out of impulse just gets to me, then Magni screams like Homer a minute later.

Collab wise, I think Axel is probably the most important member of Tempus in making the collabs what they are even if he is arguably the least liked of the 4 by himself.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I just have to accept that Clueless Hope Woman is going to be terrible at playing X4 and hope she gets to see the hilarious cutscene of legend.

e: We have so far "may-verick" and "co lo nel"
e2: coup is now "coop" hard p at the end

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom