"'We must get mad at screen person. OH VTUBER! VTUBER, WHY DO-WHY DO YOU PUSH BUTTON WHEN PUSHIN-BUTTON SHOULD NOT BE PUSHED?! WHY VTUBER WHY CAN'T YOU READ MY BRAIN, VTUBER?! OH, HOW DARE YOU VTUBER. EVERYBODY-EVERYBODY YELL AT THE VTUBER! POINT! POINT AND YELL 'VTUBER' VTUBER, WHY?! WHY ARE YOU DIGITAL?! VTUBER, NO! VTUBER READ MY CHAT! READ MY MESSAGE! VTUBER PLEASE. VTUBER ONLY PLEASE. VTUBER, PLEASE FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS VTUBERRRR' laughs 'Why why is the Vtuber like this? Why is the Vtuber-' laughs 'is this the new copypasta?' It might be. Yeah send that to every Vtuber you know-actually don't laughs"Pomu Rainpuff

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I have no idea how a Sad Girl House Arc would turn out and I'm both eagerly anticipating and morbidly curious how it would go.
My guess is a blend of the final fantasy house and Ralph and Warskis roommate saga.
So, while looking for a NSFW artist on Skeb..

Uruka recommended "inflation" to Airi.
I guess blue bears float together after all
tumblr_21094066f7b9358f95d9590d3e9ec7cf_ccf5388f_1280.jpg

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Follow MCJarbo's example and make a soundboard full of words she's said, and edit them together into new songs/covers and streams.
I meant this as a joke, but now that I think about it, I'm surprised someone hasn't done something like this, given how obsessive some vtuber fans are. Or maybe someone has, and I just haven't heard about it?

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I meant this as a joke, but now that I think about it, I'm surprised someone hasn't done something like this, given how obsessive some vtuber fans are. Or maybe someone has, and I just haven't heard about it?
There is (was?) an evolution of the Pekoboard (and maybe the Mikoboard) that some audio engineer made as a school/hobby project in 2020. IIRC, he was able to make a new Pekorap with backup vocals and a chorus. I have no idea what happened to it (and I don't think it was ever released publicly).

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
I tell you, young fellow, there was a time when thrrang didn't use the wikihow dog as a profile pic. He changed it after the great nullpocalypse of early 2021 only to scare people and stuck with it.
Btw, who made the kiwi lui intro again? I know it was posted in the old thread and I bookmarked it there. The guy needs a shoutout for this piece of art.
It was I. You may all transfer your likes and hearts to this post instead.

Has there been any activity on the old thread? Or is every version of the site dead now? I gave up trying a while ago when I could only get on every now and then.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I take back all reservations I had about Regis from when I first heard his voice.
I'm just glad he dropped the Inna-like "humu humu" thing from his first few streams. His content is actually pretty good, just wish he'd drop the lil laugh thing but it seems to be a nervous tic of his.

Anyhow, Kronni was the last person I'd think would get her own Hachama-like spider disgusting food arc but it seems like she is running with it to stand out.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
This is Pippa's best cover of Ram Ranch:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Here we are, at last.
I wonder if the visit to her minecraft tower being scheduled for this week is just coincidence or because of the 1-year badges rolling out, in a "closing the chapter" kind of situation (though her membership will be open until the end of October).

Meanwhile, Namie's last stream was 3 weeks ago. She has posted a pair of pictures recently, so I guess that's where her focus has been, but if it means getting to watch her again I'd take even a gachashit stream.
Haven't seen any of the girls play Minecraft in a while. Inb4 they forgot about it. Maybe Haachama will see it when she randomly goes into the abandoned EN server.

All I ever wanted was a good Gundam game for PC. And all they give us is New Gundam Breaker and an even worse Overwatch. Why do you hate Gundam fans, Bandai? Why have you forsaken us?
Because Bandai gonna Bandai.

paul

Early Adopter
It was I. You may all transfer your likes and hearts to this post instead.

Has there been any activity on the old thread? Or is every version of the site dead now? I gave up trying a while ago when I could only get on every now and then.
Here is your medal in this board too. Don't spend everything at once. Yeah, the farms are still dead.

Have to catch up with the trial stream later but this reminds me of the old days when Okayu was charged being a womanizer. That was also the beginning of the prisoner theme for Okayu. Sadly the original VOD is private, I think it was from 2019.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Haven't seen any of the girls play Minecraft in a while. Inb4 they forgot about it. Maybe Haachama will see it when she randomly goes into the abandoned EN server.
The tower is already in Kronii's schedule for this sunday.

And Mumei was singing some songs along with other holomembers like Ame did that one time, and she was just about to sing along with this:
until some gigantic douchenozzle in chat made her think that it was from a members only stream (it was not), so then she got worried and didn't do it. I hope whoever it was gets banned.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Calli's stream did not work out. So she had a Twitter Space instead, short one so I missed.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Calli's stream did not work out. So she had a Twitter Space instead, short one so I missed.

18-20 Mbps down and 1.5 Mbps up on rural "fiber"
Yeah, that ain't gonna work in this career

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
All I ever wanted was a good Gundam game for PC. And all they give us is New Gundam Breaker and an even worse Overwatch. Why do you hate Gundam fans, Bandai? Why have you forsaken us?
I've tried it, it's pretty bad ngl. Yes we are playing as big robots, but the movement is damn slow. And my biggest gripe is there's no sound cue when you hit something.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
my brain broke, can someone translate

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
my brain broke, can someone translate

Hello, I want to say thank you for covering "Sana ako na lang"! It's really inspiring that many people created wonderful renditions and covers of a ZjITtpHozZtT that my friends and I did for one day

It's butchered up English, basic thank you message

E: Didn't realize there was more. Second message group asking they give credit where it's due, third saying there's more to come, so stay tuned

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
undercover shuba by @stuffpengwing copy.jpg

Here we see Oozora Police performing a sting to catch the nefarious nun Sister Marine in the act

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom