"O DIO SANTO! O DIO SANTO! O DIO SANTO! O DIO SANTO!"Raora Panthera

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
That's kind of my point though. It should be abnormal for Nijisanji and Hololive. They're the top of the top. It feels fucking weird to see every part of her face be super responsive and emotive, and the mouth looks like a hand puppet. A lot of indie and even small corpo rigging absolutely mogs a bunch of Hololive-EN, and tons of Niji-EN, and it's a shame to see in both cases.
There was a discussion about this a while ago on the farms and the theory most people came up with is a combination of needing thing done in a timely manner and wanting to keep a level o equality across members even if it means purposely making some of them worse, yes indies had better rigging and models, but some of them basically hand blank check to their riggers and tell them to take their time, Veibae models for example was in the works for over 6 months and she said only the rigging cost her over 10k, Cover and Anycolor might have more money but as company they have to justify every expense and have a thigh pipeline to adhere to, which mean they have to settle for middle of the road work most of the time.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Called out that it would be new members but I thought it would only be 2 not 4. Interesting.

I would like to inform people that they should be wary of any uptick in Production kawaii posting, as they are very well known to lurk and post on their thread on vt, so any of their talents may be shilling themselves here.
On a completely unrelated note, has any of you checked out Namiji Freesia from Production kawaii, she's pretty fun, here is her playlist of shenmue if anyone wants to watch her lose her shit playing it.
Honestly I wouldnt openly post here if I was part of a corpo. Maybe under an alias just to avoid attentionwhoring.

By the end of 2023 I would like:

Lia's hand in marriage happiness.
Pippa gets to 250k, gets a full medical work up, and slowly starts to improve her health.
Airi at the very least quits the black company and either gets a better job or does vtubing full time.
Shiina conquers her imposter syndrome.
Fishman gets 1-2 more JP talents for Michiru and Nasa to play with, resulting in healthier channel growth. At least higher CCVs for the two of them
I don't think the low CCVs are part of not having more JP talents. Also I estimate 350K for Pippa at the end of 2023. Website estimates 398k but I think that might be a bit too high.

Time to vote I guess. Will try to "educate" myself on some of these nominees to avoid voting based on my personal bias.

RED ALERT: Sena and Minna are now collabing as well. IDK who to choose, them or Juna/Lisa :faunacry:

EDIT:
View attachment 9699
View attachment 9700
View attachment 9698

AlienatedIndolentBaiji-size_restricted.gif

Jesus christ. These girls need help with that AI.

ONCE AGAIN I WILL BE THE MALE VTUBER SCIZO AND SAY THIS GAY DOG WILL BE COMING TO HOLOSTARS EN GEN 2

I HOPE HE IS THE JESTER FUCK JUST BECAUSE I LIKE THE DESIGN MORE

I assume he will be one. Don't know too much about him though. The other one i got on my list LordCommanderVT (Chaos).

Mori is taking a break to taste-test the new males.
The muscular guy looks like he has minecraft tits jesas, also 2 twinks
As always, everyone goes "They look like shit/ I won't watch them" and 2 months later you are simping for a man like a fucking whore.
I will probably watch debuts but not much else beyond that.

WHEN ARE WE GONNA GET EN3 YAGOO YOU ABSOLUTE FAG, STOP TRYING TO COPY THE NIJIYamanbaS YOU AIN'T BEATING THEM AT MALES
Honestly if EN3 happens I would want it to be around summer. As for the new boys. Really hyped. Tempus really delivered despite everyone shitting on their models.

My biggest horror is always the fact that NijiJP already starting to take the naming scheme of EN, like the one and only SERAPH DAZZLEGARDEN. Even if it was well, direct translation from his JP name, its still quite, ya know... very EN. Thankfully only one example. For now.
I hate the names but the japs love shitty word puns.

Well Exorcist boy might develop a niche depending on how often he intends to speak Spanish.

Kobo will make every single member of Tempus part of her Valo family eventually, you can't deny her or escape. Who will become the next Ragus?
He will kill it especially if he dips his toes into some ASMR content. Not only will he be the first spanish speaker (assuming ESL from the phrase he used) but he if he appeals to the thirsty spanish speaking latinas he might be as big as Vox.

So, is there any reason why they are billed as part of Tempus and not another group
Or are all Holostars part of Tempus moving forward.
Also, have any of them been found out yet?

I'm going to assume you know nothing about the Yoshikage Kira copypasta
Maybe they were originally planned to debut alongside the others but they didnt want to come out with so many at the same time especially since they would be the first Male EN branch. Once they realized that Tempus was good to go, they got the green light to come out with these 4.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
There are short lore profiles on the Tempus website. And Regis read them on stream, but I only saw about 5 seconds of that.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Happy gamer page.

• A very personal fuck you to whoever added that Shylilly quote to the lineup.
Who and what broke Proctor this time?

Time to vote I guess. Will try to "educate" myself on some of these nominees to avoid voting based on my personal bias.
I'm voting 100% based on bias.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Towa and Polka's Everblue duet has been stuck in my head all day and it got me thinking so posting it here along with some autism.

Everblue had a pretty interesting progression. For about a year straight, Polka NEVER sang it during her karaoke streams or 3D lives. She basically left it alone after release which made sense. Karaoke/3D lives are meant to boost the audience's morale and a song about the final thoughts of a person about to kill themselves doesn't exactly fit the bill. I'm sure Japan's suicide rate didn't help either. But she finally made the decision to sing it in August and did so for her 2nd anniversary live.

I don't think she ever talked about why she decided to do it after so long (or if she did, it wasn't clipped) but it's cool that she did. It's a song that deserves more of a spotlight. Towa is great for asking her to sing it together too. I just find it neat that Everblue went from being an intentionally hidden song, to being a highlight in Polka's journey, to being a part of another Holomen's journey.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Ready to see something you might not be able to unsee? Machina has a visible navel.

machina_01.png

This implies his clothing is very skintight there. But clearly the area right below that isn't very skintight, right? Or… maybe it is?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Ready to see something you might not be able to unsee? Machina has a visible navel.

View attachment 9728

This implies his clothing is very skintight there. But clearly the area right below that isn't very skintight, right? Or… maybe it is?
I noticed that too, but consider this; maybe it is not skintight, but see-through.

wew

Male hag love!

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter
I might have missed it, but with all the stars2 excitement, I don't think anyone posted Kronii's new cover.

Unfortunately for poor Kronii, while her cover is pretty good, I think Polka did it better.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Shiina is on twitch tonight!

Shiina got timed out on in Silvervale's chat for posting "your booba activated my almonds" :shiinastare:
Edit: Neurons, guess I miss heard.

View attachment 9717

Must've been YouTube automod or maybe one of her turboautist jannies. Iirc silver has some very reddit tier jannies (which does raise concerns about Ames past with her but I forgive the detective) so who knows one of them might've got trigger happy.

On another note I'm glad that Holo is expanding but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hoping for a wahmen group instead of more penis havers. I guess it's a choice between potentially oversaturating the chuuba market vs risking a miss by trying to replicate tempus' success so soon.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Why does he have a couple of floating foldable tables?
They're probably part of his mecha device or whatever. He's themed as some type of fantasy mechanic, engineer or some shit in his lore so they gave him floating weapon devices or whatever to show that. Why they didn't give him something a little more easy to understand like floating jet thrusters or floating laser guns that are laid out like wings on his back? Fuck if I know.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Something somewhere said that they are drones. Dunno if it was the video or the website or their tweets, but it was said somewhere…

Fourth #

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Thats a long ass time to keep those 2 waiting. I wonder if they had them locked down with a contract and already paying them.

I guess everyone already knows here not to judge based on model or even on their previews. Member when we thought Vesper was gonna be the fujo bait?
:whatastory:
Vesper Ashigaru.png

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Hololive - Get their fucking permissions department fixed, give Amelia Watson giant sack of cash with no restrictions, figure out some America based studio fix for 3D stuff so your EN branch doesn't have to keep making trans-pacific flights to do 3D stuff.

A few months ago, Gura implied that there's only one permissions guy and no backups for HoloEN.

Last time I wanted to post about this I didn't remember which Holo said it and the farms was down so I couldn't look it up. https://kiwifarms.net/threads/virtual-youtubers.69525/post-12935205.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom