"You were built in a shitty factory, I was built IN ELYSIUM!!!"Regis Altare

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
[Good news]
Amiya is really loving her fidget spinner cube.

ami_fidget_cube.png

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Moomers coming home soon. I'm surprised the JP Holos are allowing her to leave instead of keeping her in Japan to be their little sister forever.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
A few months ago, Gura implied that there's only one permissions guy and no backups for HoloEN.

View attachment 9791

Last time I wanted to post about this I didn't remember which Holo said it and the farms was down so I couldn't look it up. https://kiwifarms.net/threads/virtual-youtubers.69525/post-12935205.

Can anyone tell if she is saying "our game permissions guys, out of commission right now" (implying a team or multiple people) or did she say "our game permission guy is out of commission right now" (implying just one guy). I have listened to it a dozen times now and i keep flipping back and forth on what it sounds like.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Can anyone tell if she is saying "our game permissions guys, out of commission right now" (implying a team or multiple people) or did she say "our game permission guy is out of commission right now" (implying just one guy). I have listened to it a dozen times now and i keep flipping back and forth on what it sounds like.
Gura tends to drawl or whatever it is, she's definitely said: "the game permission guy is out of commission".

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Reporting back to inform that Machina has the tentative Trap Supremacy™ seal of approval. His tweets remind me a lot of Rin's early tweets, just blatantly showing no regard for what he's saying all while being a little brat about it. In my opinion really refreshing to see a male vtuber with this kind of personality. Only thing stopping me from being all in is knowing what his voice will be like, but otherwise I am more than happy to have a cute femboy mecha pilot (who can speak english) in the guild.

Regarding the others, Hakka has stood out to me the most, mainly due to having a prospective full-hispanic Holo for the first time. The other two, I'll reserve judgement until debut.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
How the hell are we supposed to figure out who'll score the most subs in the Tempus expansion if none of them are blue?
"there a difference between waiting to fuck an animal and being a furry"-Lia,

yes Lia that called bestiality
Okay, but... which one's worse?

Simp

How the hell are we supposed to figure out who'll score the most subs in the Tempus expansion if none of them are blue?

Okay, but... which one's worse?
One is a weird fetish the other is raping animals so...

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Update to the Pippa getting mass-flagged situation:
I have received logs from the schizo known as Chase's literal Discord gayop server in which he orchestrates autism and occasionally does flaggings. I am not joking, he has a fucking public Discord named "zoomerchan" in which he discusses with other spergs his retarded shit. He didn't seem to start the flagging, but he joined in and endorsed it. I posted the big effortpost on the Kiwi Farms, because this site has a limit of 50 attatchments per-post and I'm not in the mood to deal with that. Go read it.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Wow, Araminthe is pretty cool tbh, watching her vods rn
I have received logs from the schizo known as Chase's literal Discord gayop server in which he orchestrates autism and occasionally does flaggings. I am not joking, he has a fucking public Discord named "zoomerchan" in which he discusses with other spergs his retarded shit. He didn't seem to start the flagging, but he joined in and endorsed it. I posted the big effortpost on the Kiwi Farms, because this site has a limit of 50 attatchments per-post and I'm not in the mood to deal with that. Go read it.
shits boring, tldr a furry resents anime bunny because he didnt get to groom her first?

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
That's quite alot of stuff to see, dear lord.

Also, I did try checking the server via public server list (not joining yet, just finding it) and as of now it still public. It might change in the future, though, assuming they were looking at this place or homeland.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I said before that Vesper's model was weak, and while I think these are individually better, as autistic as it is for a supposed adventurer's guild the lack of shared visual themes and aesthetic cohesion is kinda getting to me. They're all over the place. I'll be interested anyways since the senpais (I guess? Vesper will be happy to have some people he doesn't need to get anxiety over talking to) are best boys. Will have to see how well they wear them.
Also, damn, 4 new members for Tempus when they're only 6 months old? Cover must be real confident in their numbers. Have they pulled anything of this scale before?
This is the normal release schedule for Holostars
There were 4 months between Gen 2 and Gen 3

And only one month between Gen 1 and Gen 2

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
The most amazing this about the new Tempus gen is that somehow Axel kept quiet and didn't spill it weeks ahead of time. That man can't keep shit quiet.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

New HolostarsEN incoming.

A couple of things
1. Why didn't they get the Tempus boys to read their lines. Motherfucker I didn't come here to read.
2. Why are they still called Tempus instead of a new gen? That's bizzare, I've never seen that before.

Keeping the Tempus theme makes sense, connecting them lore-wise means the new gen hype buff can spill over to the existing members rather than potentially overshadowing them - which is especially important this time since it really hasn't been that long since the first group debuted.

I just hope it doesn't become a trend to debut new gens quickly like Nijisanji, it's far too easy for them to cannibalise each others' audience and for individual streamers to get lost in the shuffle.
Yeah that sounds fair, and agreed. I hope this speed won't become a trend, it hasn't even been 6 months since the last set of StarsEN livers.

That being said the designs looks good, you know for Holostars. They look about the same quality as the last one. Hakka tbh kind of looks like a girl, so that's cute. And given how great the last guys were, I'm excited for these new boys.

Last edited:

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Do we know any ICP fans that are beefing with Ethan Ralph? :unsure:

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Ready to see something you might not be able to unsee? Machina has a visible navel.

View attachment 9728

This implies his clothing is very skintight there. But clearly the area right below that isn't very skintight, right? Or… maybe it is?
Look guys, Yugo is back! That was quick. I can't believe dirty vaginahavers are infesting our clan of wholesome penishavers now...

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
1672924033992.png
YAGOO granted his final request before dying, LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOO!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
View attachment 9817
YAGOO granted his final request before dying, LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOO!
The lengths some people will go to to get that Pippa collab.

... actually, imagine Fishman trying to say 'No' to a Holo EN collab.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
I woke up to a Tempus Gen 2 with designs that aren't complete dogwater, Reddit locking down the r/Holo sub/threads due to criticism, and people breaking containment to spell the end of HoloEN on twitter.

Anyway, Vox decided to put a bunch of schizos in a collab together and make them act. Kotoka love. Starting in 90.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Look guys, Yugo is back! That was quick. I can't believe dirty vaginahavers are infesting our clan of wholesome penishavers now...
speaking of, I noticed notyugo has been doing twitterspaces occasionally
I'm keeping track of it for archival purposes so if anyone's interested enough I'll be putting any new ones on this folder (links added to main yugo thread too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom