"We're girlkeep gateboss queens"Rosemi Lovelock

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I skimmed through Tempus DLC's tweets, here's some rough highlights:

How in the hell did you miss Ollie's best retweet on this?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Apparently, the land of the future with maid robots and smart toilets have its own share of overpriced hotels with shitty internet

That's always going to be a concern with hotels, their connections are there for office workers to reply to emails or for grandma to post her holiday photos on Facebook, streaming's much more demanding. Seems like the kind of thing you'd want to verify before putting money down.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
That's always going to be a concern with hotels, their connections are there for office workers to reply to emails or for grandma to post her holiday photos on Facebook, streaming's much more demanding. Seems like the kind of thing you'd want to verify before putting money down.

Just AirBNB. What's the worst that could happen?

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Tempus DND premiering now, Episode 7

Magni is one of the luckiest first time dnd players I've ever seen, the Dice Gods themselves want Magni to succeed no matter what he does. He walks into a big room with goblins that outnumber them 2 to 1 and all three of them lost initiative so they got last. They get pincered by three more from behind, and he's still up because somehow they can't consistently hit anyone despite having a +5 to hit while Tempus hits almost every single attack roll. He even crits on the preemptive attack too for overkill.

Vesper really needs to actually read what Altor's fighting style does because Altare misunderstood what it does and read it too generously.

Edit: Altare in chat realized this during the premiere when chat kept spamming about it, so this ruling error won't happen next session. Honestly I'd ask for a new fighting style if I was him because Protection sucks ass with how it is normally ruled.

Protection says: "When a creature you can see attacks a target other than you that is within 5 feet of you, you can use your reaction to impose disadvantage on the attack roll. You must be wielding a shield. (SRD, p. 24)"

So Magni should have got that one arrow crit because you only get one reaction per round, and technically you have to make that call before you know the outcome of the attack too. Protection kind of sucks ass to be honest unless you rule it the way they did because you can sometimes call it on an attack roll that will miss anyway with how it is written.

Still the combat was just bad luck for everyone. Tempus went last in initiative across the board, and Vesper couldn't hit a barn with his goblins with how often they roll less then a 12. He probably could have argued that the Goblins are able to hide behind the pillars using their bonus action (which they can do) so they gain advantage too if they beat passive perception, but even with advantage he would have missed most of these shots so in this case it didn't really matter.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Reddit locking down the r/Holo sub/threads due to criticism
No, they literally do this all the time with big announcements. Pretty sure it's to prevent 200 people from trying to make threads to be 'FIRST!'

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Sava’s feeling a bit better now after still being sick this morning. The top donator dropped another $1750 to bring his total up to almost 4k. Second and third place just about have $1200 each, meaning the majority of the donations were these three guys. She hit her 20k points goal (basically $10k).

The lengths some people will go with these donations truly astounds me. I know most of them aren’t rich (though a small subset are actually oil barons). For example, the top donator dude for the donothon said he was an EMT in the chat. So it’s either he’s living with his parents or this is fueled by debt.

I have a couple memberships and buy merch occasionally but that’s less than $400 total for an entire year. You have to have more than a couple screws loose to justify the insane donations I’ve seen people drop here and on other streams.

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Well, expect an unexpected expansion of Pippa's sphere of influence.

1672946536722.png

Flork is a semi-well known web cartoonist . This might get some traction.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Jesus the redditards in holosub are throwing the biggest fucking fit i have ever seen since the Coco drama, jannies shut the whole place down and anyone who has nice things to say about the homos in the general thread gets downvoted to hell, wtf?

I wonder how /vt/ is doing... :cursedpeko:
Edit: ok no reading /vt/ gives me a fucking headache

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha and more buckomin

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Ame's Birthday Live reservation in up on YouTube. Going by what she's talked about in her member-only messages I imagine she's going to pull out all the stops.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Spy Party Enna vs Mika starting

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I have a couple memberships and buy merch occasionally but that’s less than $400 for an entire year. You have to have more than a couple screws loose to justify the insane donations I’ve seen people drop here and on other streams.

My membership expenses are less than $100 a year, I've spent maybe $150 on superchats in that same time, 1/3 smartass remarks and other times just my tip for a good stream. People throwing down thousands of dollars at a time on a streamer is some brain damage level shit, and I know it's kind of defeating the purpose to complain about the monetization process of chuuba and maybe a little counterintuitive for the culture, but if you're throwing that kind of money at a cartoon girl your bank should cut you the fuck off. Thank you for paying out the ass though because it's allowed her to buy a couple new fun toys she can use with her boyfriend or husband behind the scenes, but jesus fuck think how much more you could do for yourself with those thousands you're dumping. Imagine the woman you could at least pay to pretend to give a shit about you. I know some fine working women that'll pretend to be whatever you want them to be for $400 an hour and here's this guy busting thousands on getting his name said out loud for a few seconds when he could have an embarrassing rash for the rest of his life to tell his friends about. YOU could rent a woman with a sex swing and she might even get your name right when she fakes an orgasm to the tune of $1200 for the mandatory 3 hour minimum she's booked for your first encounter as a new client.

SMH my head bros I don't get it.

I do find it really funny when gigasimps flush actual thousands of dollars blindly on a woman on the internet and expect something out of it. Just by a sex trafficked slave at that point dude.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom