"You were built in a shitty factory, I was built IN ELYSIUM!!!"Regis Altare

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Sava’s feeling a bit better now after still being sick this morning. The top donator dropped another $1750 to bring his total up to almost 4k. Second and third place just about have $1200 each, meaning the majority of the donations were these three guys. She hit her 20k points goal (basically $10k).

The lengths some people will go with these donations truly astounds me. I know most of them aren’t rich (though a small subset are actually oil barons). For example, the top donator dude for the donothon said he was an EMT in the chat. So it’s either he’s living with his parents or this is fueled by debt.

I have a couple memberships and buy merch occasionally but that’s less than $400 for an entire year. You have to have more than a couple screws loose to justify the insane donations I’ve seen people drop here and on other streams.

And now she's doing cowgirl ASMR. Bless her heart, after the computer issues and throwing up, she really deserves to hit her milestone.

Well, expect an unexpected expansion of Pippa's sphere of influence.

View attachment 9829

Flork is a semi-well known web cartoonist . This might get some traction.

Flork is funny as shit, good to know his taste is immaculate as well.

Jesus the redditards in holosub are throwing the biggest fucking fit i have ever seen since the Coco drama, jannies shut the whole place down and anyone who has nice things to say about the homos in the general thread gets downvoted to hell, wtf?

I wonder how /vt/ is doing... :cursedpeko:
Edit: ok no reading /vt/ gives me a fucking headache
Damn even /vt/ was nicer to them than Reddit, wtf are they so mad about?

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Screenshot 2023-01-05 at 21-21-33 Now Hiring! Watch before you audition! VTuber Agency Auditio...png

Tag yourselves, I'm the Sun DELUXE EDITION

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Homostars are getting more support then Holo girls, and that makes me MAD. How dare Cover support men, my oshis are fucking STARVING right here and you support M E N!? HOLO GIRLS ARE IN DIRE STRAIGHTS BROS AND COVER DOESN'T CARE. I DON'T CARE ABOUT MEN, I JUST WANT CUTE ANIME GIRLS ONLY! COVER IS SANDBAGGING HOLOLIVE EN AND I WON'T STAND HERE AND TAKE IT!

Or something.

Meanwhile I'm just watching Axel who gets like 2k viewers at best most the time while any time I even glance at a holo woman who pops into my recommendations they're like 3-5 times higher and according to superchat data they're clearly behind the majority of the waman. But Hololive is in poverty apparently.

View attachment 9833
A classical musician who does beauty vlogs.

I'm never debuting if this is my fate, fuck you all. You will never get my beauty secrets! :cursedpeko:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
A sentient houseplant, but only on the weekends. I am not sure if this means that on weekdays I am a normal person, or a NON-sentient houseplant.

Edit: and I guess I need to say it again, not allowing new posts in Reddit is a normal thing for announcements. The length of this one is abnormal, but it’s also not like posting is disabled; people are still making comments on currently existing threads, so it’s not ‘locked down’.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
And now she's doing cowgirl ASMR. Bless her heart, after the computer issues and throwing up, she really deserves to hit her milestone.

Flork is funny as shit, good to know his taste is immaculate as well.

Homostars are getting more support then Holo girls, and that makes me MAD. How dare Cover support men, my oshis are fucking STARVING right here and you support M E N!? HOLO GIRLS ARE IN DIRE STRAIGHTS BROS AND COVER DOESN'T CARE. I DON'T CARE ABOUT MEN, I JUST WANT CUTE ANIME GIRLS ONLY! COVER IS SANDBAGGING HOLOLIVE EN AND I WON'T STAND HERE AND TAKE IT!

Or something.
Essentially this but now they locked the subreddit because people were being morons and that only made them angrier because "JANNIES ARE SHOVING THE MALES DOWN OUR THROATS, THEY ARE SILENCING OUR FREE SPEECH OF POSTING SHITTY MEMES! HOW DARE THEY TRY TO MAKE US LIKE MALES" also in the classical brand of reddit misinformation, a few autists start brewing rrats and then it just becomes fact, suddenly these people who spend all their fucking time in the sub forget that it gets locked whenever there is a lot of social unrest or new debuts to curb spam and reactionary posts.

Stock Footage

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

soap suds

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
View attachment 9833

Gordon Ramsey in massive debt sounds like a premonition :gunpeko:

That was a good stream though. Nothing groundbreaking but Rin's presentation was well-detailed and still managed to be as snarky as her usual content. You can tell she took her time preparing everything.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Meanwhile with Tempusgaloo 2: Death of HololiveEN Redux

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
View attachment 9833

Serial killer in massive debt

Wait wasn't this supposed to just be a joke?

A sentient houseplant, but only on the weekends. I am not sure if this means that on weekdays I am a normal person, or a NON-sentient houseplant.

Edit: and I guess I need to say it again, not allowing new posts in Reddit is a normal thing for announcements. The length of this one is abnormal, but it’s also not like posting is disabled; people are still making comments on currently existing threads, so it’s not ‘locked down’.

Wereficus.

I guess i'm a Ghost (but worse)
Does this mean im a Skinwalker or something?

I dread to know what "A ghost, but like, the ghost version" is. What is beyond ghost?

Lovecraftsalot

Lurker Extraordinaire

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

wew

Male hag love!
Jesus the redditards in holosub are throwing the biggest fucking fit i have ever seen since the Coco drama, jannies shut the whole place down and anyone who has nice things to say about the homos in the general thread gets downvoted to hell, wtf?

I wonder how /vt/ is doing... :cursedpeko:
Edit: ok no reading /vt/ gives me a fucking headache
Feels great to be a female brotuber fan and watching reddit prove once again they beat any woman at crying over retarded shit or can't handle things when its not for them.

157953.png

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Mehk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom