"Power blinked 1 sex"Sleepy Project

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
The most amazing this about the new Tempus gen is that somehow Axel kept quiet and didn't spill it weeks ahead of time. That man can't keep shit quiet.
>Implying anyone even told him for explicitly this reason.
>Vesper totally got suspended, not going innawoods to put the new members through Tempus boot camp.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Was watching Pippa's stream from last night as I was watching other streams at the time, and I noticed a certain comment when Pippa was asking if chat would hire their child to work for their company:
48DAB9BC-E0DE-4B2D-9191-5A4919B2A129.png

8C98622B-0B60-4EC8-8322-09686E1EE1E0.png

Don Sargone and Pippa collab when? Or am I just acting like a white pipper? :pippasquish:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Re: Tempus DLC
- Expected a solo debutant at most. New gen or gen DLC seems fast. I know it's a matter of conditioning since Holopro used to have gens debut closer together.
- The gen DLC route is also strange, but from Regis implying that Tempus was originally six, I guess this route was driven by whatever decisions were made behind the scenes. Folding new StarsENs after this into Tempus is an interesting idea (assuming that is the idea - it might not be). Hololive gens have gen-specific branding and merch (NePoLaBo, HoloX, Myth and Council anniversary merch). If all StarsENs are Tempus, they lose this, but I assume there are also upsides.
- I got 4/4 for matching their classes to their designs. Tempus 1.0 designs hedged their bets: "we need a leader and a gladiator but uhhh give one a hoodie and the other a leather jacket and ripped pants". These designs commit. There is some loss of cohesion. I can see Shinri's design being from the first six (ronin + belts), but not the others.
- Shinri's harness looks uncomfortable and I'm glad Flaygon will be streaming from the waist up.
- lol rpronin and HoloES
- Hoping at least one of them speaks Japanese. Bit hard for them to mesh with the JP Holostars with 1/4 JP speakers, and harder still if it becomes 1/8.

Zaion is more naturally expressive than the majority of other NijiHolo vtubers I've seen without having a 3.0, so basically just get whoever rigged her to do more work. This is kinda a crappy image I stole from 4chan but it shows a bit of how she can show a range of expressions without having any toggles.
View attachment 9693
Zaion's expressions and her control over them remind me of Sakamata and Zeta, who are both two of the most expressive Holos and tou_ilie's work, though there are differences in the style. Can't describe it in words though.

Who and what broke Proctor this time?
One of the random.txt quotes is a graphic quote from Shylily about taking a stool sample. I've seen it once or twice, so even with 1/500 odds on any page load I'm still surprised it took Proctor this long to see it.

Last edited:

thirteenorphans

I think Polka just stress quit a Bakatare Circus Ludo collab by pretending to fall asleep (or she might have actually fallen asleep, who knows).

Game board was in an endgame state and she could either choose to knock Flare's piece to start and allow Watame a 1/6 chance of winning or move another piece for a higher chance to knock Watame out next turn and probably allow Flare to win. Eventually Bakatare ended Ludo and moved to Yahtzee instead and said Polka was very busy recently so she probably fell asleep. Partway through Yahtzee Polka's model starts moving again and then her model disappears from the screen.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
For something completly different, Nina Kosaka is getting through Steam Sale, looking for a new game

And it just so happens that

Pomu is doing the same thing.

If someone wants to see more different games, Mika Melatika is currently looking through Steam Sale and gets recommendations.

• Metal Gear Revengeance is blocked in Indonesia for some reason, other Metal Gears were visible though
  • Plenty of cursed shit, like the literal game "Cursed" (free to play adventure, looks like drawn in paint), and shitposts like Fight Crab
  • Indie galore, plenty of SOUL
  • She is going to cut it short, because the sale is ending soon, and she needs to decide and buy fast

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
View attachment 9817
YAGOO granted his final request before dying, LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOO!
Watch him be the femboy with the drones.
Was watching Pippa's stream from last night as I was watching other streams at the time, and I noticed a certain comment when Pippa was asking if chat would hire their child to work for their company:
View attachment 9819
View attachment 9820

Don Sargone and Pippa collab when? Or am I just acting like a white pipper? :pippasquish:
I think that ship sailed when Phase shooed out his romanian carrier pidgeon.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I think that ship sailed when Phase shooed out his romanian carrier pidgeon.
I think Vee is still around Pippa streams and discord, just finally took the hint to keep it quiet.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Honestly I wouldnt openly post here if I was part of a corpo. Maybe under an alias just to avoid attentionwhoring.

Obviously, right? I wouldn't stop posting but my frequency would slow down, it's still useful to know what parts of the community are looking at below the surface, handy to know where the leaks are that can be quietly patched.

Not that I know anything about that.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Saw this and...:kanani:

signal-2023-01-05-09-30-17-662.jpg

I think Vee is still around Pippa streams and discord, just finally took the hint to keep it quiet.
I know he shows up in Pippas chat from time to time, but I thought he got booted from the Phase discord after he ran his mouth about insider info.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Found out randomly but Rin and Hakka followed each other. She doesn't follow any of the other Tempus boys but she does follow the Holostars JP account.
4678875.jpg
7548755.jpg

Maybe they knew each other on PLs but the more likely answer is that the brit needed a Club Penguin friend.

I think Polka just stress quit a Bakatare Circus Ludo collab by pretending to fall asleep (or she might have actually fallen asleep, who knows).

Game board was in an endgame state and she could either choose to knock Flare's piece to start and allow Watame a 1/6 chance of winning or move another piece for a higher chance to knock Watame out next turn and probably allow Flare to win. Eventually Bakatare ended Ludo and moved to Yahtzee instead and said Polka was very busy recently so she probably fell asleep. Partway through Yahtzee Polka's model starts moving again and then her model disappears from the screen.

Seems like she just fell asleep. She was barely talking up until that point, her model was blinking multiple times as if shrugging off sleep and she even had one eye closed a bit before. Clown fox is pretty weak to low barometric pressure so that might have played a part.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Obviously, right? I wouldn't stop posting but my frequency would slow down, it's still useful to know what parts of the community are looking at below the surface, handy to know where the leaks are that can be quietly patched.

Not that I know anything about that.
Calling back to something I said at the Homeland last year relating to this very subject.

1672935296283.png

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Here's the vod for the second part of Grimmi's and Leonidas' coop playthrough of Undertale.

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband
Hooray! More boys! As long as they're as funny and have as much group chemistry as the first four, I'm all in.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Maybe they knew each other on PLs but the more likely answer is that the brit needed a Club Penguin friend.

dwadasdsds.png
She is still accepting applications for a Club Penguin girlfriend.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I skimmed through Tempus DLC's tweets, here's some rough highlights:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Some Ophie news, her stream with Kiara (and some other girl whom I won't pretend to recognize) is in two days

And she has a va stream for Ina the day after that

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Some Tempus 1.0 clips before they get replaced by the new blood.

Axel "Graveyard Lurker" Syrios

Axel no speak good, please understand, he is from Northern Elysium.

Magni "Unhinged" Dezmond vs Regis "Serenity" Altare.

Magni apparently sucks Starbursts every minute of his life.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Tempus DND premiering now, Episode 7

Apparently, the land of the future with maid robots and smart toilets have its own share of overpriced hotels with shitty internet

EDIT:
Is this that Vee you all are talking about?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom