Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Yuko please....

Untitled.png

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I dread to know what "A ghost, but like, the ghost version" is. What is beyond ghost?
Bro, that's pretty sweet, actually. You are that which haunts ghosts. You are that which the feared fear.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Feels great to be a female brotuber fan and watching reddit prove once again they beat any woman at crying over retarded shit or can't handle things when its not for them.

View attachment 9837
Female? Liar! The only female i know here is @Slutpuppies
We all know how it goes in the internet:
All females are men> all men are 13 year olds> all 13 year olds are FBI agents

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Feels great to be a female brotuber fan and watching reddit prove once again they beat any woman at crying over retarded shit or can't handle things when its not for them.

View attachment 9837

Female? Liar! The only female i know here is @Slutpuppies
We all know how it goes in the internet:
All females are men> all men are 13 year olds> all 13 year olds are FBI agents
Shut up butt munch, I'm trying to score.

Clip tax: Vesper talks about indirectly (or even directly) the type of people who embody the back seater that shows up to people playing a new game and embody the "PLAY THE GAME BETTER VTUBER" strawman quote.

Edit: Also if you want to see some prime penishater seething, I 100% recommend looking at the Tempus 2 debut thread on reddit and sort by new (I have done so here). Very nice little thing to skim, everyone still posting there needs meds.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Did anyone manage to get the Lia + Yuri VOD from yesterday? I can't seem to find it on Yuri's Twtich (guessing it was nuked to shit and back). ?

shits boring, tldr a furry resents anime bunny because he didnt get to groom her first?
Isnt this femboy like 40 years old? Jesus fucking christ. I feel like this dude is a case study on what happens when someone with mental ilness gets ignored and feels disenfranchised. I have a feeling he will pop up on the news as a Walmart mass shooter soon.

The most amazing this about the new Tempus gen is that somehow Axel kept quiet and didn't spill it weeks ahead of time. That man can't keep shit quiet.
I have a feeling they never told him. Just realized that Axel is the Kiara of Holostars. Funny enough that their colors match.

Jesus the redditards in holosub are throwing the biggest fucking fit i have ever seen since the Coco drama, jannies shut the whole place down and anyone who has nice things to say about the homos in the general thread gets downvoted to hell, wtf?

I wonder how /vt/ is doing... :cursedpeko:
Edit: ok no reading /vt/ gives me a fucking headache

Essentially this but now they locked the subreddit because people were being morons and that only made them angrier because "JANNIES ARE SHOVING THE MALES DOWN OUR THROATS, THEY ARE SILENCING OUR FREE SPEECH OF POSTING SHITTY MEMES! HOW DARE THEY TRY TO MAKE US LIKE MALES" also in the classical brand of reddit misinformation, a few autists start brewing rrats and then it just becomes fact, suddenly these people who spend all their fucking time in the sub forget that it gets locked whenever there is a lot of social unrest or new debuts to curb spam and reactionary posts
I always knew reddit was full of faggots but I didnt know it was this bad. Even sadder is that they can't bitch and moan without getting banned. I guess this is what living in china must feel like.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I always knew reddit was full of faggots but I didnt know it was this bad. Even sadder is that they can't bitch and moan without getting banned. I guess this is what living in china must feel like.
I am not actually sure the Hololive subreddit really bans anyone, at least not that I am aware.

Also, given the ratio of likes-to-dislikes on the announcement video, I highly doubt the hate is coming from any more than like 100 to 200 loudmouth idiots across all sites.
Ratio-exif-remove.jpeg

Also, the new boys' predebut numbers are around the same the first four had. I'd have to dig up homelands posts to get the exact number, though:
Tempus2-exif-remove.jpeg

Edit: nvm. Checked and the OG Tempus boys were apparently around 60k when they were debuting. There was a longer turn-around between their announcement and debut, though.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina returning to FF7re

Opening with discussing her questionable short thumbnail...... auto generated of course
FlvHx2iaYAE0s1P.jpg
Edit: Pippa's response to Shiina's tweet about it
PippaNO.PNG

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

I've never heard of this game until he brought it up, but Ronin boy has some interesting gaming tastes with his RPG maker horror games and now this. Has anyone here played this game and knows if it is any good for what looks to be more or less a visual novel style game?

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Also, the new boys' predebut numbers are around the same the first four had. I'd have to dig up homelands posts to get the exact number, though:
View attachment 9844

Edit: nvm. Checked and the OG Tempus boys were apparently around 60k when they were debuting. There was a longer turn-around between their announcement and debut, though.

They were slightly above this with 25k-ish on the first day I believe. So, maybe they'll be about the same or slightly less by then.

Not necessarily cause for alarm but I'd be side-eyeing the possibility of an Ethyria situation where their individual talents are squashed underneath poor timing. Ethyria spending months as the runt of the litter was largely attributed to the fans expecting and wanting males by that point, and another male generation after a 17-month drought for HoloEN - exacerbated by the lack of streams - might result in a kind of burnout where people are just waiting for something fresh from the girls and won't commit.

I'm certainly interested in how the branch is looking after a month or two. Lots of questions I'd love to see answered.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
I've never heard of this game until he brought it up, but Ronin boy has some interesting gaming tastes with his RPG maker horror games and now this. Has anyone here played this game and knows if it is any good for what looks to be more or less a visual novel style game?
Airi played it awhile back, playing up its supposed tear jerker qualities.

She did not cry.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
1672962990833.png

Looks like one of the Pippa mass flaggers is trying to start shit on the farms.
1672963186492.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

It's a narrative-driven game, not quite a VN (it has some puzzles along the way) but it uses RMXP for a similar effect. I like it a fair bit, but given the limited gameplay it's not going to be to everyone's taste.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Did anyone manage to get the Lia + Yuri VOD from yesterday? I can't seem to find it on Yuri's Twtich (guessing it was nuked to shit and back). ?

I actually did manage to snatch it just in case, but I’m guessing it’s too large to upload here. If anyone can suggest an upload site that isn’t too cancerous and doesn’t require registration, I’ll put it there. Otherwise if someone knows what the file size limit for this place is, I can try to downscale it to fit.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom