"...I don't have anyone to give head to"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Zaion is more naturally expressive than the majority of other NijiHolo vtubers I've seen without having a 3.0, so basically just get whoever rigged her to do more work. This is kinda a crappy image I stole from 4chan but it shows a bit of how she can show a range of expressions without having any toggles.
1.png

Here's a gif that shows off what you're talking about pretty well:
View attachment 9704
Not only is her model very expressive, but she does a great job taking full advantage of it.

The best example I ever remember of Zaion (I hadn't got a chance to check her content, being a meloco simp that I am) expression is when Meloco accidentally called Hex "Sexy" during the wave debut, as shown in this clip

Zaion was like wide eyed surprised and it's so amazing to see.
Just watched some of her VODS

>Super expressive facial expressions
>Mouth movement like a fucking muppet
:botanshrug:

Mucho texto! Setting himself up to be the autist of the gen :SelenHAHAhere:

I'm going to assume you know nothing about the Yoshikage Kira copypasta

Uh oh! Am I the retard?

A Lurking Dumbass

My rrat is that they won't have other generations for StarsEN and will only add more members to TEMPUS just so they can fulfill this whole "Guild" thing going on.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Also really fucking confused on why it's just Tempus 2 instead of their own thing.
What's surprising is how soon this was after they announced auditions. The process usually takes a month, plus some time to set up, obviously. They must've had these guys on the back-burner for awhile, now...
As some others had said, I like the idea of the "guild" getting new members. (Will they frame it as "these members are returning from a long quest", or say that these guys are "new" members?) The timing is pretty short for a new gen, but Altare confirmed they were supposedly six members at the beginning. Cover was definitely trying to see if StarsEN would even be profitable in the first place before going full bore with 6-8 contracts. (though I may be a little miffed if I was ready to go six months ago and was told to wait it out)

I'm glad I'm seeing posts about how good Zaion's model is. Seriously whoever did her work internally should be getting a pay raise and some sort of oversight on all of the EN designs.

kukkia

Early Adopter
Just watched some of her VODS

>Super expressive facial expressions
>Mouth movement like a fucking muppet
Unless the Kronii outfit reveal I watched clips of was a lie, muppet mouth movement is pretty damn normal in vtubing.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
My rrat is that they won't have other generations for StarsEN and will only add more members to TEMPUS just so they can fulfill this whole "Guild" thing going on.
Yeah unless Tempus 2 fail I expect this going forward with StarsEN unless they truly run out of ideas for Adventurer titles somehow. It just makes lore cohesion easier so it takes less work on that front, and it is a nice marketing gimmick that thematically makes sense for all the five people who care about that.

Like me...:pippasadl:

Kalion

:)
It's really weird the new Tempus video is mostly silent. They couldn't get the boys to send in a couple of line reads?

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
As some others had said, I like the idea of the "guild" getting new members. (Will they frame it as "these members are returning from a long quest", or say that these guys are "new" members?) The timing is pretty short for a new gen, but Altare confirmed they were supposedly six members at the beginning. Cover was definitely trying to see if StarsEN would even be profitable in the first place before going full bore with 6-8 contracts. (though I may be a little miffed if I was ready to go six months ago and was told to wait it out)
This is actually answered in the debut video if you read the somewhat hard to read text.

The tl;dr lore is: Pilot boy and Jester were sent on an expedition to what can presumably be called "East Elyisum" or something, I think the official name for the land is Xenokuni. Jester is implied to be some mutli-cultural knowledge wanderer and is the head of this expedition, he probably can be roughly described as a "Bard" if we had to give him a more typical RPG class as Bards beyond the stereotype are meant to be drifting minstrels who tell stories of different lands through performance.

Pilot boy found some device he tricked out and is likely his current vehicle, he is probably some kind of young prodigy thing. They found Exorcist and Ronin, and they reported back to Tempus guild 1. Exorcist is some kind of warrior monk with a spiritualistic lean to him with being called an "exorcist". Ronin man was a drifter who helped Jester and Pilot at some point, probably has some mysterious past that tells why he is a Ronin. The end of the video says they're waiting for these four to return to the guild proper.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Moona streaming with a sore throat. Sick since New Years. :depressedtako: Sucks but, Moona's natural voice comes out.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Moona streaming with a sore throat. Sick since New Years. :depressedtako: Sucks but, Moona's natural voice comes out.

She also tweeted earlier that she had not showered for 3 days and smelled ripe. For all you pit lovers out there

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Keeping the Tempus theme makes sense, connecting them lore-wise means the new gen hype buff can spill over to the existing members rather than potentially overshadowing them - which is especially important this time since it really hasn't been that long since the first group debuted.

I just hope it doesn't become a trend to debut new gens quickly like Nijisanji, it's far too easy for them to cannibalise each others' audience and for individual streamers to get lost in the shuffle.

AyoTempus

Early Adopter

Gavis, if he is not doing a bit, sounds like some 2view who made it to the big leagues like Vesper. I hope this level of brochemistry comes through on camera long term like it did with OG Tempus for me as I want more wacky collabs like Judge Magni and Wheel of Tempus. Not exactly those things just with Tempus 2.0, but that kind of content beyond playing vidya together. Judge Magnis is probably one of my favorite streams this year still.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
They can register real accounts and I'll give them a custom banner if they like.
I want a banner that says "Custom drool cup maker to the Bidens since 2008"

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Unless the Kronii outfit reveal I watched clips of was a lie, muppet mouth movement is pretty damn normal in vtubing.
That's kind of my point though. It should be abnormal for Nijisanji and Hololive. They're the top of the top. It feels fucking weird to see every part of her face be super responsive and emotive, and the mouth looks like a hand puppet. A lot of indie and even small corpo rigging absolutely mogs a bunch of Hololive-EN, and tons of Niji-EN, and it's a shame to see in both cases.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
That's kind of my point though. It should be abnormal for Nijisanji and Hololive. They're the top of the top. It feels fucking weird to see every part of her face be super responsive and emotive, and the mouth looks like a hand puppet. A lot of indie and even small corpo rigging absolutely mogs a bunch of Hololive-EN, and tons of Niji-EN, and it's a shame to see in both cases.
But they ain't makin' as much money, the poor saps :selenpointandlaugh: Maybe should've invested that 5K in something more productive...

• Haha
Reactions: wew

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
In current Tempus news, here is last night Axel's Ring Fit agony all nicely wrapped up in 8 minutes. It even has my favorite quote from that stream and one of my favorite Axel quotes now.

"I ain't no quitter! Mama Axel didn't raise no fucking quitter! She raised a motherfucking Holostar!" (6:11 timestamp for those that want to skip to that)

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Laponkotsu posted her referrals and look what site showed up above Mr. Hamu Hamu
20230105_013518.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
If he's from Latinamerica, he will play some sort of Dragon Ball fighting game and/or Winning Eleven/PES
Could it be? First Coco suggested Hololive English...and now the long awaited...HoloEÑ?
1672897078964.png

1672897093872.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom