"Wait, did I updog myself? I updogged THEM! I asked them what's updog!"Rosemi Lovelock

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
So apparently Altare in his latest stream said they had 6 planned for the debut Tempus but then they must've found 2 more and just made a new batch of 4 to debut. He said this in lore terms but you can read between the lines.
Thats a long ass time to keep those 2 waiting. I wonder if they had them locked down with a contract and already paying them.

I guess everyone already knows here not to judge based on model or even on their previews. Member when we thought Vesper was gonna be the fujo bait?
:whatastory:

kukkia

Early Adopter
To this day I still wonder what sort of magic did Tazumi do to get her to be a vtuber and on his agency. Freakin' female kane and her desuwas.
The fact that we still don't know who she was previously is what impresses me. It's also why people still joke about her being regular voice Debi (though if that is true it's some pretty high effort RP on life details) or some random small-time idol who one of the JP livers mentioned talking with about joining Niji in the past.

Speaking of which, I think we still don't know who Kotoka was either.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Thats a long ass time to keep those 2 waiting. I wonder if they had them locked down with a contract and already paying them.
It could be that two were some who didn't make the first cut for Tempus Gen 1 but got a callback for this, and the other two auditioned recently and were accepted. That could also be the reason for how that happened.

I guess everyone already knows here not to judge based on model or even on their previews. Member when we thought Vesper was gonna be the fujo bait?
:whatastory:
instead he steals all the holowomen, what a chad Wizard. Although some women might find a man who can legitimately camp in the woods arousing, imagine Vesper's fat cyclist dumpy and sweaty abs chopping down a tree. Oh mama...

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

HoloEStars incoming

Not wasting any time

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I'd like male Nina if he's put on a damn shirt, those straps look kinda gay. But like someone already said, none are as bad as Magni's design. My boy needs a redesign and I'm frankly shocked how well he has dealt with the fugly debuff.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I'd like male Nina if he's put on a damn shirt, those straps look kinda gay. But like someone already said, none are as bad as Magni's design. My boy needs a redesign and I'm frankly shocked how well he has dealt with the fugly debuff.
Any redesign of Magni would be throwing away a tremendous amount of sovl and for that reason I'm out.

Fourth #

nilf

New HolostarsEN incoming.
Oh wow! Very cute designs this time around. After letting my eyes adjust, they all look nice. Josuji's clearly the fujo/homo bait, but the face is nice and I like the flame on the hat.

2023-01-05 05_57_34-[Teaser] TEMPUS NEW MEMBERS! Debut Jan 7th PST [#holoTEMPUS] - YouTube — M...png
2023-01-05 06_00_01-(1) hololive production (English) on Twitter_ _Who could have imagined thi...png
2023-01-05 06_02_04-Am I Yagoo's dream..._ NO _3 - YouTube — Mozilla Firefox.png

Flayon's eyes look scuffed and far apart in the default setting. He's got a bit of the Gura syndrome. But he looks really adorable in the art and in motion. Definitely my fave just on a design basis. If they picked someone mischievous enough to play the jester, then he'll probably be my favorite instead though.
2023-01-05 06_09_00-(1) hololive production (English) on Twitter_ _Who could have imagined thi...png

I don't know what this thing is on Gavis's shoulder, but I want one!
First one with a tweet.

Mucho texto! Setting himself up to be the autist of the gen :SelenHAHAhere:

Ensok

Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Only if it means adding more hands to his outfit; to cup the faces of more chuubas.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

HoloEStars incoming

Not wasting any time

Well Exorcist boy might develop a niche depending on how often he intends to speak Spanish.

Kobo will make every single member of Tempus part of her Valo family eventually, you can't deny her or escape. Who will become the next Ragus?

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
We'll know if he's an actual spanish if he streams King of Fighters

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

Another one that wants to play games with this dude

Axel already getting bullied

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Masked Mouse

"No you didn't"
Oh gawd, how is it possible that their designs are better and worse at the same time.

RiverBear

So, is there any reason why they are billed as part of Tempus and not another group
Or are all Holostars part of Tempus moving forward.
Also, have any of them been found out yet?
Mucho texto! Setting himself up to be the autist of the gen :SelenHAHAhere:
I'm going to assume you know nothing about the Yoshikage Kira copypasta

CosmeFulanito

Lurker supreme
We'll know if he's an actual spanish if he streams King of Fighters
If he's from Latinamerica, he will play some sort of Dragon Ball fighting game and/or Winning Eleven/PES

nilf

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So, is there any reason why they are billed as part of Tempus and not another group
Or are all Holostars part of Tempus moving forward.
Also, have any of them been found out yet?

I'm going to assume you know nothing about the Yoshikage Kira copypasta
Does it really matter? The whole "gen" system is really just a semantics thing, also there's no rule saying that all gens must have 5 members or that a gen must debut all of it's members at the same time. Gamers and holostars JP1 are good examples of this not being an ironclad rule.

The nijis can probably tell you how little gens matter to them, specially the JP branch. At most gens are a device to establish seniority (which management has directly tried to squash in the EN branches) and to make it easier for people to remember who's who and discovering other talents by association.

RiverBear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom