"Italians are white. Italians are not black. Americans are dark. Americans are brown"Komachi Panko

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
All I ask is that neither femboy sounds like Kyo.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Interesting seems Holostars EN is just gonna be growing the guild that's neat

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Also really fucking confused on why it's just Tempus 2 instead of their own thing. Designs range from eh to kinda shit once again.
If I had to guess it's because we're saturated with waves upon waves of quintets and sextets, all of whom boast a fanciful fake latin name, like we're GM and we gotta come up with car brand names every week. Having them being "tempus" is going the nintendo route so people can easily associate them "ah, they're fujo candy but not from nijisanji, got it"

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
They all look better than Magni, so they passed that bar, at least.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I like Jester boy's intro skit the best, it is something a nice little silent comedy bit that fits his character concept, and not just "Watch me emote with my model for 10-30 seconds" or "something something Yagoo's dream" (tbf Axel also did that and he's my second favorite in Tempus).

He gave me the best first impression, I hope he has that level of trying ala Magni in his actual streams.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
remember with every new chuuba debuting that most of their first impressions/debut will never be an accurate way to judge them entirely

I'm just glad they got a few decent models this time, at least that'll motivate me a bit more to check them out

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
They're still called Tempus? I wonder if every new group of boys is just going to be an addition to the guild.
It is a pretty good idea though, Tempus guild as a umbrella term to create easier more digestible lore. Just throw in some traveller found the guild and likes it, rather than creating lore from nothing.

Actually this feels like Hololive creating a fraternity, with their latin sounding name.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Sena and Minna were going through various baked goods - breads, croissant, english muffin, etc. making anime girls to match them. They came to cinnamon rolls, and sena produced this character:
1672888959999.png
They're working on making a little brother cinnamon roll instead for her now.

E: Minna bullied Sena into genning a pregnant wife character for sourdough bread:
1672889596215.png
1672890648211.png
This one was replaced with a slightly different one, but I like it.

Last edited:

soap suds

What are with these recent corpo names? First we get the likes of Ver Vermillion and now Machina X Flayon

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
What's surprising is how soon this was after they announced auditions. The process usually takes a month, plus some time to set up, obviously. They must've had these guys on the back-burner for awhile, now...

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Did uh, anyone already post about an omen of the end times?
Pink woman...TAKING A BREAK?!

The Rrat

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sena and Minna were going through various baked goods - breads, croissant, english muffin, etc. making anime girls to match them. They came to cinnamon rolls, and sena produced this character:
View attachment 9702
They're working on making a little brother cinnamon roll instead for her now.
king-of-the-hill-i-am-about-to-bust.gif

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Yeah new guys and all, but questions arise, will this fuck over the growth of the existing members, like when they debuted uproar and they didn't do shit to make the rest of starsjp get more popular.
Also i hope they don't get vox type dudes (man-whores).
But more important, who the fuck did they hire? are there any yab free dudes out there?.

kukkia

Early Adopter
I guess now I get to see if the Chimon, the Hanamori grad who I thought was gonna be in Tempus, is in this wave. If not I'll probably pass on them too.

Ensok

Early Adopter
That's really quick, wish the best for them but having quick releases back to back is one of the things that put me off most of NijiEN. The Tempus guys have done relatively good with subs and viewers but I'm still surprised by this.

soap suds

I guess now I get to see if the Chimon, the Hanamori grad who I thought was gonna be in Tempus, is in this wave. If not I'll probably pass on them too.
I'm already seeing speculations on rpr, Chimon, and Ais Riale being in the group. There have been so many graduations but I'm too lazy to look through them right now.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I'll probably ignore HolostarsEN 2: Electric Boogaloo until they do something like this:

Since first impressions were useless for TEMPUS.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
For the people saying rpr, I don't see that happening. Both because he does well for himself as-is and he is too well-known in Hololive, already. Unless he used a voice-changer, he would have to play incredibly dumb

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
I'm still trying to find the source. ._.
FlrcHjIacAAQvJe.jpg

By this artist I guess. Haven't found that version of it though.

Found the reply in Twitter. It was from this article

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom