"The rain is just God's piss"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

"monkey's paw", so to speak.
(My first idea was "handjob" instead of "massage", but that seemed like a little much.)

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Earlier today, Nyaru made a Sonichu medallion of Lia.
View attachment 9694
She should make a real medallion of that and send it to her.
Lia talked about a planned collab with Nyaru and with energy like this I'm really looking forward to it.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Is it uncommon for a page on 4ch to archive existing threads and empty the catalog? Other boards are working just fine and I don't use it at all to have any grasp on if this is interesting or not.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Is it uncommon for a page on 4ch to archive existing threads and empty the catalog? Other boards are working just fine and I don't use it at all to have any grasp on if this is interesting or not.
4channel in it's entirety was having intermittent issues. The whole thing was down on my end for a bit.

soap suds

Zaion is more naturally expressive than the majority of other NijiHolo vtubers I've seen without having a 3.0, so basically just get whoever rigged her to do more work. This is kinda a crappy image I stole from 4chan but it shows a bit of how she can show a range of expressions without having any toggles.
View attachment 9693
Kyo has a similar thing where his face has a variety of expressions. You would think with in-house rigging everything would be pretty much the same, but you'd be wrong. Noctyx have the stiffest models around, Fuuchan can barely smile and frown with his, but compare that to Mysta who can do a lot of emoting, and it's pretty weird.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
4channel in it's entirety was having intermittent issues. The whole thing was down on my end for a bit.
I wonder if they're finally getting hit by the horned vermin as today Century Link started up their shit with the homelands again.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Gonna bet which one them will be rpr?
Shirtless guy.

Also really fucking confused on why it's just Tempus 2 instead of their own thing. Designs range from eh to kinda shit once again.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Gonna bet which one them will be rpr?
If any, the one that looks like rpr. I’d think he might want to keep his ‘indie’ status but who knows.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
3 days aren't enough to meme the designs into success.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Well that was far earlier then I was expecting and it is a WHOLE new generation and not an IRyS situation. I'm interested in seeing what they're like and what type of dynamic they'll have with the current Tempus members. Its interesting that they're tying the new gen with Tempus and not just making them their own thing, but if they're going to keep the brotuber vibe then that makes a lot of sense I suppose.

I hope they do well, but unless they blow me away I'll have a hard time watching them alongside the current Tempus so I'll probably just stick with Tempus Gen 1.

soap suds

New HolostarsEN incoming.

They're still called Tempus? I wonder if every new group of boys is just going to be an addition to the guild.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
First one with a tweet.

Altare, may give a little bit more info on the new guys.

A Lurking Dumbass

That's a whole lot of chuuni, but at least their designs aren't fucking terrible this time

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I wonder if they're finally getting hit by the horned vermin as today Century Link started up their shit with the homelands again.
ISPs have rarely had the balls, so I doubt it. KF is small potatoes compared to 4chan. For example, 4chan exceeds the total amount of messages written on KF in its entire history in any given two week period.

The salt on /vt/ will be positively glorious.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Too early to call, but I'm not impressed by any of them rn. The exorcist or the archer seem like they could be cool. Femboy already seems annoying just going by emoji usage.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
First one with a tweet.

Altare, may give a little bit more info on the new guys.

1672888497905.png
Saw THAT coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom