"WTF I thought his name was 'Dark Vader', not 'darth'. Who the heck is 'darth'? What kind of name is 'darth'. Don't laugh, stop laughing!"Chisaka Airi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Stole this from 4chan
Not enough that she's inexplicably chosen to show us her feet for a third time, she also has really weird looking feet. Why is it shaped like that??

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
An introduction to Furries, starting out with Kero the wolf... Yuri really hates furries, and Lia.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Not enough that she's inexplicably chosen to show us her feet for a third time, she also has really weird looking feet. Why is it shaped like that??
Flatfeet.

MyName

7 PM PST is about 3 hours from now, so we got a little while before we're told what's going on with this teaser.
Don't know why my autistic brain automatically thought it was Japan time :autismawareness:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
crime against man and god.jpg

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
That's only the second time, isn't it? And she's part of the Flat Foot Ubermensch.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
That's only the second time, isn't it? And she's part of the Flat Foot Ubermensch.
Untermensch, you degenerate reprobate.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
She's a rabbito, her feet are elongated so that she can use them to jump higher.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
IT'S ALMOST TIME GET IN HERE NOW

AND IMMEDIATELY THE STREAM CRASHES :gunpeko:

EDIT: replaced the old link with the new room

Last edited:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
LET’S FUCKING GOOOO! On Christmas Eve I was allowed to order and buy the HoloEN Ugly Christmas Sweatershirt. And I just got it. It’s my first bit of HoloLive merch. Amazon product ASIN B0BPLHMFXD
FEC7F13A-B46F-440D-8764-6835C250581C.jpeg

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Is Ophelia a Stars fan? Pretty sure I just her name in Altare's FFXIV stream. Could also just be a fan of hers, but figure I ask for the hell of it.
Not really, no. She doesnt mind males but the only big corpos she watches are Kiara and Selen
Also Ophie still is and has been live ans gaming Pokemon for the past 3 hours, so I think you saw something different

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Yuri's cyberlive manager made her watch the cwc documentary.

Username Generator

Early Adopter
So fellas...what do you want out of the year 2023 in vtubing? I'm curious to see what people are hopeful for. Or hopeless about.
- more capacity for the holo 3d studio, the waiting list is over a year long now and that probably won't change any time soon if they don't expand
- more support for ames studio
- holo en gen 3, maybe with someone located in europe so kiara gets someone to stream with
- niji updating their live 2d app so that they can pin pngs like the holos can
- irys outfit pls? maybe? someday?
- phase and idol continuing their growth
- council and irys 3d
- lazulight, obsidia, ethyria 3d (and the rest of them eventually too)

I've always wondered how many of them really wanted to collab because only three Niji's jumped at the chance and Holo had about the same. Fans begged and begged for collabs, even though a lot of the streamers probably don't give two shits about the other.
Reimu and Astel had a collab 6 days ago: Stream. Not exactly a holo en and niji en collab, but close enough i guess? At the end they talk about a potential valorant collab, which could include multiple people from both sides: Clip. Also still waiting for a Millie Moona collab, but both have been very busy and Millie has been sick for a while now and is now forced to take a short break because of it.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
IT'S ALMOST TIME GET IN HERE NOW

AND IMMEDIATELY THE STREAM CRASHES :gunpeko:

EDIT: replaced the old link with the new room

THEY ARE :sanasmile:
LET’S FUCKING GOOOO! On Christmas Eve I was allowed to order and buy the HoloEN Ugly Christmas Sweatershirt. And I just got it. It’s my first bit of HoloLive merch. Amazon product ASIN B0BPLHMFXD
View attachment 9687
Nolan, brother, I like the sweater but you gotta get a rag and wipe down that wall and door.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Minna Vanilla and Sena Bonbon of FlaVR will be doing a collab at the same time as Pippa's stream in about 35 minutes:

Pippa has a vote in her chat for which game to play.
1672881750888.png
Edit: youtube was being stupid so there's a new url for the Minna/Sena stream:

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
View attachment 9687

I an judging your walls and carpet.

Fun sweater, though.

Yuri's cyberlive manager made her watch the cwc documentary.

Assuming she literally meant "made me watch" and it wasn't just a suggestion, I wonder why. Maybe a "here's what not to do" thing? Or were they going to do something with it as a company?

Is anyone ripping this stream, by the way? The VOD might not survive, but you all gotta see this.

Pippa has a vote in her chat for which game to play.
1672881750888.png

Vote Minecraft for the lulz.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I an judging your walls and carpet.

Assuming she literally meant "made me watch" and it wasn't just a suggestion, I wonder why. Maybe a "here's what not to do" thing? Or were they going to do something with it as a company?

Is anyone ripping this stream, by the way? The VOD might not survive, but you all gotta see this.

Vote Minecraft for the lulz.
She hasn't hid the vod link so you should be able to dl the vod up to where the stream is currently via twitch downloader or just obs record the same thing.
Vod link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom