"Now, 'KMS' is Kyoran Meloco Suki"Meloco Kyoran

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PekoWick

You'll have to be more specific. I don't watch any underage vtubers doing mixed-gender collabs against the express wishes of their respective corps only to DFE and graduate themselves.
Im talking about this
Romeo and Juliet
kiar.jpg

Tired Taxpayer

So sad that Timmy Timberlake (Erky) had to meet the murder robot + party, life was easier inside the cage with the goblins.

Last edited:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Started, Tempus DND Episode 6. Taking bets about how bad it gets with the dragon 🎲🎲 :whatastory:

What...the...FUCK MAGNI!?

Magni is really something else, this is worse then the typical murderhobo Rogue who just random tries to stab or steal from people or the party because it is so cruel and shrewd with how he is operating. The only positive is that Magni has comedic timing on his side which makes this actually funny on some level, while the murderhobo Rogue is just an asshole who ruins the game.

I wonder if that one tard I saw in the comments arguing about CurioBOT's moral relativism ("Well he's not evil by warforged standards because muh logic...") last episode has to say about this? Jesus fucking christ on a bike, Catxel needs to shank that lunatic robot at some point I swear. I pray Vesper orchestrates a scenario where CurioBOT get punished for all this shit because this man can't keep getting away with this.

Still, this was a pretty rough fight despite how much luck was on their side, but Altor still has his two spell slots so they got some outs with smite. Yet he is by far the most likely person to go down at this rate due to having no hit dice or spell healing and being the frontliner. Vesper just needs to stop missing his attack rolls.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
They did the stream, and Kiara still regularly appears in her chat.

They said they wanted more Niji/Holo members in their next big collab project but LazuLight subsequently went to Japan for nearly a month and HoloEN decided to go on a unionised strike so it hasn't materialised.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Cutest Raccoon is back.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

unnamed.png

Note that this form also tracks your Google account because PC hates us like that I guess.

More affordable than the Canadian health care system and they can't even promise a harem.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will be having a cardboard presentation about old game-making tools

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will be having a cardboard presentation about old game-making tools

:unsure:: I wonder if (somehow) getting to interview Roberta Williams would be "the" stream of 2023 for her.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I do have to say lakyus, your oshi is very adorable but her voice kinda weirds me out ngl

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Magni's The Witcher 3 - started. Will we see another failure of chat, like what happend to Ame when she played it? Backseaters are the bane of RPG genre.

• He is playing on backup PC, no fancy Ray Tracing
  • Controller keeps disconnecting, USB Windows sounds
  • Magni planned for one-off stream, said he can change his mind
  • He watched the first season of a Netflix show
  • He didn't read the books
  • He is reading tutorials
  • He talks over (some) cutscenes, he gets better about it
  • He (mostly) plays Geralt more as a bad character, in D&D sense
  • Magni played Gwent few times, last couple of rounds he won
  • He wants to play more Gwent, even asked near the end of the stream - is there is a physical version? - yes
  • Game still has it's fair share of bugs, but he managed
  • Magni is getting immersed and seemingly having fun
  • MMORPG habits help Magni put stuff into perspective
  • He is not used to manual saving, time for suffering
  • Magni doesn't have Function keys on his keyboard, he will pay the price - quick save and such are bound to those
  • He makes up for it by trying to find ingredients for potions, for a minor gameplay adventage and a massive immersion bonus
  • He stopped at the natural point, if you played the game you know the one, with a castle
  • All and all, good stream!
He is eating, I'm closing the stream
He stopped eating some time ago

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Yuri sound like Erina with her normal voice.
Yuri has an amazing normal voice. I wonder why the hell she doesn't use it. Never really liked her fake voice too much.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
but says this game is not the best Disgaea game.
Shes right, 7 is shaping up to what 6 should have been, it was shat out for quick cash.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

kukkia

Early Adopter
They did the stream, and Kiara still regularly appears in her chat.

They said they wanted more Niji/Holo members in their next big collab project but LazuLight subsequently went to Japan for nearly a month and HoloEN decided to go on a unionised strike so it hasn't materialised.
And to add to that Alban also went on a long break which temporarily took away another one of the NijiEN-Holo connections. He's back now but I think he's busy being groomed by his menhera Korean ARK girlfriend Nagi. So we haven't really had anything since those early collabs apart from some of the Holos calling in to Selen's Birthday stream.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
And to add to that Alban also went on a long break which temporarily took away another one of the NijiEN-Holo connections. He's back now but I think he's busy being groomed by his menhera Korean ARK girlfriend Nagi. So we haven't really had anything since those early collabs apart from some of the Holos calling in to Selen's Birthday stream.
The truth is that they allowed like 10 collabs so people would shut the fuck up about it :SelenHAHAhere: and it worked, unityfags in shambles
I've always wondered how many of them really wanted to collab because only three Niji's jumped at the chance and Holo had about the same. Fans begged and begged for collabs, even though a lot of the streamers probably don't give two shits about the other.
A lot of people overhyped it like it was the fall of the berlin wall or some shit, in reality it was like you say, a couple chuubas who were interested in playing a game on stream. Some of them are probably wary of that shit because of the latent tribalism and not wanting to make a wrong move and get burned at the stake.

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
I do have to say lakyus, your oshi is very adorable but her voice kinda weirds me out ngl
She used to force herself to speak in a more normal way, like she uses in the public, but it was taxing and she dropped down to her natural manner (which she had a complex about). The difference between the debut and now is pretty uncanny.
amiya_bucko_sleeping.png

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
So sad that Timmy Timberlake (Erky) had to meet the murder robot + party, life was easier inside the cage with the goblins.
Poor little Timmy, he didn't deserve to meet CurioBot.

soap suds

I've always wondered how many of them really wanted to collab because only three Niji's jumped at the chance and Holo had about the same. Fans begged and begged for collabs, even though a lot of the streamers probably don't give two shits about the other.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
The Titmonster is playing Pokemon

I would like to inform people that they should be wary of any uptick in Production kawaii posting, as they are very well known to lurk and post on their thread on vt, so any of their talents may be shilling themselves here.
It's true, I'm actually Sava Safari. Please send me more soap to eat while I sit on my own face, arigyato.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom