"LMAO! This is truly a LMAO!"Hakui Koyori

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Kimonos for Hololive ID girls coming next month.

paul

Early Adopter
3D Studio is booked for the long time. Aqua had to look for a external studio to record the birthday video. And Сalli mentioned that the studio is busy.
I know about the capacity problems but deep inside me I hope they realized that is a major thing for talents and it was hold back a very, very long time for Myth. HoloX is their cashcow so they already got everything very quick but IF the post pandemic situation allows it they should move other things back for it. Even if they don't get the maximum of profit out of their studio. :optimistic:
This is so wholesome. I really need a picture of Pochi, I wonder if there was a possibility to take one at the Comiket (probably not).

BTW: Mikeneko paywalled her new model reveal. That's some next level marketing, never saw someone else doing this. Besides that I'm not a fan of budget Okayu, liked the old one better.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I can't tell if the giantess crap is worse than feet. I've become desensitized

FljmcvUagAIXANE.jpg

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I can't tell if the giantess crap is worse than feet. I've become desensitized
both is horrifying tbh.
BTW: Mikeneko paywalled her new model reveal. That's some next level marketing, never saw someone else doing this. Besides that I'm not a fan of budget Okayu, liked the old one better.
Might be different, but I did saw some vtweeters trying to entice new followers by teasing their model before debut by gaining certain follower milestone. Not sure if that's gonna work but iunno, desperate measure, I guess.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I am the big dumb and forgot I left off in the Pipposting topic, so I posted this there. Let me try again haha.

So fellas...what do you want out of the year 2023 in vtubing? I'm curious to see what people are hopeful for. Or hopeless about.

Me? I just want my mom and dad to collab. Give me my Fauna/Vesper stream, damn it! :(

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
I mean, a lot of vtuber fans and vtubers themselves are into underage anime characters. We can try to skirt around it, but that's just how it is. The most subscribed to vtuber on Youtube is a loli - people can try to say otherwise about Gura, but lets be real, we all know she's designed as a loli and intentionally puts on a bit of loli act. And one of the biggest stars of vtubing last year was Kobo who is basically the ID version of that. Openly lolicon or shotacon vtubers maybe aren't as common but they're still around - Kenmochi, Utako, and Zaion from Niji all come to mind. There's a good chance that if the vtuber you watch is joking about loli or shota stuff it's because they're into it, at least to some degree.

Beyond that, I do think the "taboo" stuff is a part of it. I know Zaion does the whole "oh hahah I'm kind of a shotacon but its alright guys don't cancel me" stuff (not a direct quote) and I've heard others kinda do it to. The idea that what they are saying could get them in trouble but "hey, you're cool, right, chat?" and whatnot.

It still baffles me how Watame telling Tamaki Inuyama in an interview that she's a lolicon that used to feel happy around the little girls in her elementary school job has become so forgotten, her name doesn't even appear on that retarded 'cancel document' that makes the rounds on twitter every blood moon.

lvl8

I am the big dumb and forgot I left off in the Pipposting topic, so I posted this there. Let me try again haha.

So fellas...what do you want out of the year 2023 in vtubing? I'm curious to see what people are hopeful for. Or hopeless about.

Me? I just want my mom and dad to collab. Give me my Fauna/Vesper stream, damn it! :(
I want Phase Connect to rise more and become the 4th big corpo.

Autisticus

It wasn't paywalled to bait memberships, it was paywalled because she's entering her depressive phase and wasn't happy with her energy level and some of the topics she touched on later in the stream.

She had already delayed once from her original plans back in December because she was busy preparing for her Christmas streams, so she forced herself to keep this one and you can tell she was out of it once the reveal hype ran out for her and she had moved on to chatting.

If it was about business, she would have left it public to shill her new merchandise website she announced during the stream.

Last edited:

agility_

Early Adopter

It wasn't paywalled to bait memberships, it was paywalled because she's entering her depressive phase and wasn't happy with her energy level and some of the topics she touched on later in the stream.

I'm sorry what. Rushia's whole existence is a depressive state.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Autisticus

I'm sorry what. Rushia's whole existence is a depressive state.

She's diagnosed with manic depressive disorder (and PTSD for what it's worth). She was very high energy even up until the point of her New Year stream on Nazuna. She crashed from that high point sometime in the couple days between.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Screenshot 2023-01-04 at 15-05-07 hololive production (English) on Twitter.png

Seems we finally have confirmation on which EN's will participate in the yearly Mario Kart tourney.

Also Thank you Covercorp for making my jokes for me:
Screenshot 2023-01-04 at 15-07-46 hololive production (English) on Twitter.png

agility_

Early Adopter
"gawrgura(Atlantisnever)" would have made joke of the month.

Art tax

Iroha buddies by Ouya.jpg

Not-Username

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I hope more of the Phase girls reach 100k subs this year (Tenma looks like she'll hit it by around midyear).
As far as collabs I'm hoping Pippa collabs with more of the larger Indies like Shondo amd Marimari and if we're lucky she'll finally get a niji or holo collab. It'd be nice to see her collab with Nyaruu again.
I'm also hoping we'll see a Tenma Pikamee collab this year.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Finally?! The groups were decided 2 weeks ago

Gomennasai, i don't watch Towa so the tweet was the first i heard of it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Kalion

:)
Also Thank you Covercorp for making my jokes for me: View attachment 9662
When (if) Gura comes back, chat will ask her about the Mario Kart tourney which she'll have no recollection of and just say "it was fun."
I wonder if the manager playing for her is training to match her skill level.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Kaela's home planet needs her.

Pat pat
1672843999781.png
1672844029100.png

New Bakishin03 animation

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Yuko is doing a hot take stream where she debates her hot takes with chat the first one is
"I did not enjoy Konusuba"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom