"Why are you being such a 'beach' about it Tenma?"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I need to go back and watch the entire Tenma/Nagzz collab. Fox played these guys like fiddles.

EDIT: I think she only thought of Koefficient because she heard Nagzz say "co-host", lol

Last edited:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
We shall see where Dingo stacks up fitness-wise, is Mr. Tensai Hentai the most powerful member in Tempus? Can he defeat Vesper's hobo-cyclist legs? Can a son best his father in fitnitorial combat!? Find out! Whenever Axel shows up. Unless he needs to get a mixer or something.

Edit: Axel moves the ring downwards "I hit my Axel!" EXCELLENT START COULDN'T BE BETTER!!!

Last edited:

wew

Male hag love!
Starting the year with drugs and rape allegations lets go
The thread became /pol/ real quick lmao 1672801382055.png

Edit someone has everything in one image and pastebin and Archive https://archive.is/e8ovI

oi8dul.jpg

Last edited:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Pon Wolf has been temporarily freed from the black company.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Starting the year with drugs and rape allegations lets go
The thread became /pol/ real quick lmaoView attachment 9646
If Calli somehow gets dragged into it from not being able to keep her big mouth shut, we will really have come full circle from last year's Leangate.

A Lurking Dumbass

Moona trying to get her siblings in Star
If this actually becomes real, I imagine he'll have a shota avatar
At most Calli will be investigated by having her and Boogie Voxx having a working relationship, She isn't retarded enough to do hardline drugs on Japan.
Would she be in trouble if they somehow discover that she may have done drugs while she was in the US?

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Would she be in trouble if they somehow discover that she may have done drugs while she was in the US?
I am not a lawyer but my understanding is that they couldn't charge her with any crime for doing drugs in the US, but they could cancel whatever visa she is living under, forcing her to leave or be deported.

Edit: Also don't most Japanese companies have ethics and morality standards in their contracts (a lot of US company's do too) so if she was conclusively shown to have done drugs than Cover might be forced to terminate her contract depending on what is in it, I hope not because i can only imagine the shitstorm that would cause

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Has anyone heard anything out of Canan recently? I'm curious whether seeing a shrink has helped her stabilize that downward spiral she seemed to be in.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You know this drug thing could really use a thread in the events subforum...

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I'm ready for story of seasons in a few minutes

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
Axel's exercise grunts sound like he's fighting for his life and wants to murder someone every time he rises from a squat when he is fighting normal mooks in Ring Fit. Mind you he put it on Extreme difficulty immediately so he needs to do 30 reps on every exercise and about half are sped up too. If you like painful vtuber ring fit experiences, this is worth watching at some point.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Has anyone heard anything out of Canan recently? I'm curious whether seeing a shrink has helped her stabilize that downward spiral she seemed to be in.
She seems fine so far, she had a titty stream for Christmas fake fucking a dildo and making pussy sounds with her hand, apparently she hasn't been taking her meds but has been okay so far.

PekoWick

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
Axel got a cramp in his leg after kicking his own ass for an hour with squats and knee to chest. He also created a very solid secondary source of revenue!

Gamer Dog Water.PNG

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
She seems fine so far, she had a titty stream for Christmas fake fucking a dildo and making pussy sounds with her hand, apparently she hasn't been taking her meds but has been okay so far.
FlmdyypaYAUyz12.png
Thankfully, Shiina has a brand new emote that I get to try out on this post

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
You know this drug thing could really use a thread in the events subforum...
I feel it's questionable if we ever get any more information, especially if there's police involvement. Though I had a chuckle at the suggestion on /vt/ to send the screenshots to korekore.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I just want to know who the unfortunate cat lady is that cut Pippa off in traffic or whatever led to this unhinged rant. Like, I agree, but Pips  really seems to hate cat ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom