agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Not related to anything currently being discussed, but I just thought it was funny how I caught 30 seconds of a random episode of some anime I never heard of before...and saw this:

View attachment 9621
Sauce: Uncle From Another World

I feel like it sums up our existence pretty well.
The merge is one hell of an event

this shit

fuck it
Take one moment to listen to Kotoka's laugh

kestraline

Early Adopter

Caramel Idol is playing Escape from Tarkov.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
In the end, these girls can openly be shota and lolicons, because as Marine says, shes a cute girl so its legal and she can do no wrong

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Anybody see the literal AI Vtuber that plays Osu?
Creepy how advanced AI is getting

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
There go my hopes of Jerma being the Holostars announcement tomorrow.

1672792477607.png

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Late reminder:

Onolumi continues Policenauts:

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
To be fair, proctor-sama, I don't think anyone is really arguing, just providing their perspectives on this stuff. I know mumber said not to bring up the 'it's just some fake shit' argument, but that truly is about 95% of it. The rest is that even joking about the real thing doesn't equate to being some real fucking freak, and then there's the people that try to hide their actual, unironic lust for real children behind a thin veneer of jokes or loli/shota stuff. I'm personally an extreme believer in absolutely no thought crimes being brought up to accuse someone of real crimes, no matter what they are. When it comes to fiction, or joking, in my opinion there are no real boundaries that should be excluded. If no real, flesh and blood individual is being physically hurt or prevented from living their life then everything is ok. So yes, even Rie joking about getting that totally real kid's contact info is ok to me, and I find it funny because it's clearly a joke. I would defend her and her choice of joke material to anybody or any organization and I would have no moral hang-ups with doing so. I also won't try and force anyone else to entirely accept my viewpoint on the matter of fiction and jokes, but I will definitely try to argue my points with you if I think someone is going too far in their criticism of any fiction or joking material.

Just for the record so nobody thinks I'm calling out anyone here, being uncomfortable with something and expressing that distaste or disgust is completely different from accusing an individual or group of being unironic pedophiles. That kind of extreme accusation can be career/life ending if people just believe it, and doing it over fiction or jokes seems deranged. That's my stance. I don't want to see another round of "playing GTA directly correlates to you killing people IRL" when violence or fetish material or joking is all just fictional enjoyment at the end of the day.

Just so any replies don't shit up the thread further, I have posted my thoughts on the question, and if you'd like to continue a healthy discussion I would be more than happy to continue on my profile or in a dm. Thanks for coming to my TED talk!

Edit:
When logging back in, this was my quote at the top of the page. Obviously this means the universe is telling me something. I now have a divine mission from the powers that be. Coincidence? Unlikely!
coincidence.jpg

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I don't want to imagine a korean woman wearing a beanie (dottovu got her own merch)

FllnC4laYAU0Ntj.jpg

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Lumi stream post subathon

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I don't want to imagine a korean woman wearing a beanie (dottovu got her own merch)

View attachment 9626

Speaking of Korean women....

Juna is playing some Bully now.

I've never played but I've heard the people who like it really like it.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
She sounds rough but she just started and already calling out the antis saying "nothing hurts now."

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

View attachment 9626

Honestly I really like her Dottovu avatar design would love for her to get it rigged and to stream on her Roommate account once in a while.

edit:
JadenAnimation is streaming for the first time after her month long subathon

I didn't know if she was actually planning to do more Vtubin after the subathon or it was a gimmick for it only, surprised that such a big channel would decide to suddenly pick up streaming on it regularly, tho to be fair she did just said she does only like 6 videos a year max so having streaming to feel the gaps is probably good for the algorithm.

Last edited:

Piarro

Early Adopter
Juna is playing some Bully now.

I've never played but I've heard the people who like it really like it.
Bully was probably the best game Gura ever streamed, before they lost perms mid playthrough. I'll never forgive the Japanese copyright system.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
I honestly can't tell if Doppio's ability to stick to kayfabe is just immaculate or if he's an actual schizo but this dude hasn't cracked once in a month.

The xsoleil bros are currently playing Fall Guys and doing exercise together.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Untitled.png

What an upset. (She said that Dr Robotnik would get S tier)

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Bench Tails has killed Lia. It is over. We've found the one smut comic that's too far for her.

Also Yuri on stream and she's forgetting to play up her voice.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
birb glasses by @Mofu_makura.jpg

"Birb glasses...in about an hour"

Which is funny because she's about that blind irl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom