"If I had a choice between feet or piss... I'd choose piss"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Bully was probably the best game Gura ever streamed, before they lost perms mid playthrough. I'll never forgive the Japanese copyright system.

Wait they lost the perms?

I thought it was because the game just kept crashing because of some shit code that needed a mod to fix and her save had gotten corrupted from the crashing so she would have to restart anyway. I sure I saw that on the farms last year, or was it from some a bullshit YouTube comment and the Mandela effect has gotten me?

Last edited:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter

lvl8

Yuri sound like Erina with her normal voice.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Ah shit this is either gonna be a good one, or the worst one yet.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
I saw these so now you all have to. Mostly stolen from /vt/ and other places so I couldn't credit artists like I usually do:
I CAN FIX HER.pngI hate it here.pngPikazilla.jpgSo As A Joke....jpgWitchkin.pngYou Will Never Call Your Oshi A Ni....png

chihirogumi

Ah shit this is either gonna be a good one, or the worst one yet.

I wonder how long Pippa will handle the smugness of high-horse riding AITA redditors.
Not related to anything currently being discussed, but I just thought it was funny how I caught 30 seconds of a random episode of some anime I never heard of before...and saw this:

View attachment 9621
Sauce: Uncle From Another World

I feel like it sums up our existence pretty well.
Just wanna say this show is an underrated comedy. Anime is scarce on good comedies so this is worth the watch.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
Excuse me for linking vt, but was browsing it, and saw that one of the ryona chubas has gone crazy tonight with someone that raped her was involved with some music industry drug smuggling in japan, or some shit.

She has deleted them, but pictures are still circling around, anyone knows anything more?

Edit: Archive

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Sleepy's in CoD?
signal-2023-01-03-19-59-03-820.jpg

FllvavcXwAEcumO.jpeg
FllvbN1WYAMuBQo.png

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
If the reddit stream is filtering you, spoders guerrilla streaming

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Excuse me for linking vt, but was browsing it, and saw that one of the ryona chubas has gone crazy tonight with someone that raped her was involved with some music industry drug smuggling in japan, or some shit.

She has deleted them, but pictures are still circling around, anyone knows anything more?

seems really fucking nuts, apparently she or a 3rd party already called the cops (?) on them and specifically accuses Fra from Boogie Vox of drug smuggling, not the rape part (?), apparently the accusations also include smuggling MDMA into japan
Many anons of course are dragging mori into this because of her previous collabs and association with them, but there is seemingly no outward connection besides anons taking vagueposting as a reference to this, which is kinda unlikely

1672796435367839.jpg
1672796661942500.png
1672796965491900.png
1672797020134089.png
1672796843374508.png

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
7xu2fxwmcv9a1.jpg
Moona trying to get her siblings in Stars.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Didn’t this game get into trouble before because they started selling the design of some wolf/panda/something guy without his permission?
Yeah. There's also a weapon skin that has an anime girl on it that's VERY similar to Melody, and she even tweeted about it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Didn’t this game get into trouble before because they started selling the design of some wolf/panda/something guy without his permission?
Yeah, they also released a skin that some people thought looked too similar to Projekt Melody

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
seems really fucking nuts, apparently she or a 3rd party already called the cops (?) on them and specifically accuses Fra from Boogie Vox of drug smuggling, not the rape part (?), apparently the accusations also include smuggling MDMA into japan
Many anons of course are dragging mori into this because of her previous collabs and association with them, but there is seemingly no outward connection besides anons taking vagueposting as a reference to this, which is kinda unlikely

imgur

Better images, archiving right now.

Archive

Edit 2: Found another imgur with some new pics:

imgur

Archive

Last edited:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Something something Vesper something something pregnant

USS IOWA

At most Calli will be investigated by having her and Boogie Voxx having a working relationship, She isn't retarded enough to do hardline drugs on Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom