"Guh"Mori Calliope

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sava's PC died a little bit ago but the donothon goes on!

During her celebration yesterday, Yuko also had a new viewer who said he came from an ad. How did the ad go though? Susan drugged me with YT premium a while ago so I don't get to see these.
The one I got was basically just an edited clip of the barking moment from her Yakniku Simulator stream. Nothing that would be out of the ordinary on a normal clip channel. The first five seconds are a little clickbaity since it's just Juna asking if chat wants her to bark for them with a bass-boosted Plankton responding "YEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!" but the whole thing was about a minute long and it's not quite as coombaity as the initial hook would make you think. Pretty good ad for a vtuber IMO, just show a funny moment from their stream with a little editing to hook in the viewer before they hit that skip button.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Nijisanji recently released a documentary of their last year's Nijifes. It's in japanese (as usual), but it could be interesting to see the behind the scenes and preparations for that titular event

paul

Early Adopter
Singing the original songs of the guest is such a TMT move, totally on brand for Towa. Great anniversary live.
Watching all these 3D streams I wonder one thing: Now that almost all of Myth is in Japan, is the official 3D debut still a thing? They said the HoloFes was not the official release so I hope they don't forget this and record a proper *fuck around in 3D* stream soon.
Two clips from Subaru's NY totsu machi:
Sora seems drunk although being sober (she really seems different here)

Tomboy Subaru wears always the same outfits

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Also I might be a retard that missed it being mentioned but it looks like Rosemi is cooking Part 2 of her ARG (which previously led to the reveal of her new outfit).

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
The one I got was basically just an edited clip of the barking moment from her Yakniku Simulator stream. Nothing that would be out of the ordinary on a normal clip channel. The first five seconds are a little clickbaity since it's just Juna asking if chat wants her to bark for them with a bass-boosted Plankton responding "YEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!" but the whole thing was about a minute long and it's not quite as coombaity as the initial hook would make you think. Pretty good ad for a vtuber IMO, just show a funny moment from their stream with a little editing to hook in the viewer before they hit that skip button.
Hold up, was it this?

Edit: People in the comments are talking about coming from an ad. Good for the clipper and whatever cash he got thrown his way assuming it’s not an in house job. Repeel’s clips are very high quality for such a new clipper.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Hold up, was it this?

Edit: People in the comments are talking about coming from an ad. Good for the clipper and whatever cash he got thrown his way assuming it’s not an in house job. Repeel’s clips are very high quality for such a new clipper.

Yep, that's the one. And I agree, he's really talented. I hope Idol threw a good amount of cash his way.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Tenma is streaming on Twitch, talking about flash games and "back in the days" in general.

⚠️ WARNING! WHITE BACKGROUND⚠️

Kobo is playing with clacker balls, reveals shadow of an arm. I want this toy (not the one she is using, just a toy) - sounds pleasant.

Last edited:

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Tenma is streaming on Twitch, talking about flash games and "back in the days" in general.

⚠️ WARNING! WHITE BACKGROUND⚠️

Kobo is playing with clacker balls, reveals shadow of an arm. I want this toy (not the one she is using, just a toy) - sounds pleasant.

Jesus she has tiny baby hands too. Lolifags watch out.

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast
Jesus she has tiny baby hands too. Lolifags watch out.
Yeah, just look at this picture of Kobo and the rest of HoloID at a meetup.
Really though, why is she so fucking small?
1672769922715.png

Ensok

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Counterpoint: So does walking. :smugrys:
Dude, if you walked 2,000 (TWO THOUSAND) steps in a single day, you wouldn't think this was so funny!
And I edited my last post because I talked about a karaoke song, but until this morning I completely forgot that it was archived and I could have just linked it, so I'll just link it here too since that was like 2 pages back now: IRyS singing what I assume to be the main theme of the most recent Makoto Shinkai movie (soundtrack by Radwimps)

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
That should be fun.
Probably Subaru instead of choco due to Engrish(they cook)

Just finished the vod and it was great. Even though they was as nervous as everyone else, Subaru kept the laughs going and Lui helped everyone feel more comfortable. There were a ton of highlights like Mumei becoming god, Fauna teaching JP about glizzy and Lui calling Subaru mid. It was just nice to see them hang out and learn more about each other and their cultures.
:shubaIapprob:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
What the fuck?

I came here to post that as well. I can understand the appeal of mildly edgy humor, and I know that part of comedy is pushing to find where that boundary is, and I know that women most of the time just aren't capable of comedy in the same way that men are (see female stand-up comedians).
However, I do not understand the pedophilia stuff with vtubers. Fubuki and Noel and whoever else in hololive talking about lolis and shotas. Rie talking about little kids.
Is it supposed to be funny? Is it supposed to be skirting the edge of a taboo?

I know there's a lot of fucked up people who make a big show of making fun of anyone critical of loli stuff saying they don't understand it's a cartoon and not a real child (like that vtuber cringe twitter account), but that's a distinct separate, if related, issue to this general topic, so leave spergery about cartoon rights out of this if you reply. I'm talking about the theme in general of people like Rie.

Why are her replies filled with stuff that is just very mild surprise or teasing compared to the retards freaking the fuck out when pippa posts something mildly conspiracy theory related? I'm asking this with genuine confusion, not just rhetorically, what the actual fuck is going on with this trend?

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Mio also straight up said that she wont be able to book any 3D concert for all of 2023, even through she asked all the way in summer.

If i was COVER i would definitely see this as a sign that a whole fucking studio complex is needed at this point, even if it's not currently profitable.
But who knows, maybe it's in construction already...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom