"I want to make it a matter of course for both society and Vtubers to change jobs to a place where they can sell themselves high 👀, if you are an agent with better contract conditions than Vshojo, please contact us 👀👀👀👀LOL; I mean, VshojoJP is treating me very good right now but if there is an agent that can give me a WAY MORE BETTER contrat, like giving me 1M$ per month sponsership, and if Vshojo couldn't afford more, hell yeah I'm down😏Contracts are BUSINESS after all!😀"Kson

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Brave Group going from perhaps the universally hated corpo in Japan that was mostly just known the butt of jokes to being a real claimant for the no 3 spot behind Cover and Anycolor is one of the most surprising developments in vtubing tbh. Like VSPO was an acquisition but how they managed to turn Aogiri into a success in spite of coming from the mess that was Game-bu is actually impressive.
Might just be that people's memory are short or they are successful in making people perceive the management behind their different groups and Game-bu are different. They replaced the person behind Domyoji Cocoa and the backlash wasn't as bad as Game-bu. Saki's termination doesn't seem right to me as well.
We Need an award for biggest coombaiter and most seiso I think
Both at the same time? Way more seiso though, holo's nun if you want more coombait.

Also posting my favourite Niji original song by her

Kayamori Emma Chouette is singing and aiming for 20k subs (quite optimistic since she still needs around 250).

At 8PM JST, AZKi's first singing stream of the year.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
What the fuck?

1672742322911.png
(a)

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Risu's "bedroom roof" fell.

Rainy season will do that to your house, especially in Indonesia, whose houses at most tend to still have old wood parts on it. Heck, even mine fell off some weeks ago, but not inside a room like risu.

Good thing she's all okay though, shit like that can be real dangerous

Autisticus

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Just when I thought the Henri drama was done and over. Shame on me for ever thinking that.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Just when I thought the Henri drama was done and over. Shame on me for ever thinking that.
Unlike regular cows, lolcows always produce milk until they die.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
We need more art of the overworked manager at Phase.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
We need more art of the overworked manager at Phase.

Artwork idea: Fishman playing vidya in background. In foreground, Muumi has several towers of paperwork surrounding her and looks visibly frustrated with her hands over her head, slumped over the desk.

Airless

Active lurker
Just popping in to say awards are gay and autistic.
There is no way shape or form for it to be fair and conclusive. Voting will always be biased and even nominations are based on who isn't lazy enough to mention something.
And afterwards there will always be someone complaining or pissed because the result isn't to it's liking.

:incoming::touchgrass:
This place definitely has a PC/HoloEN slant but I think as long as the nominator does a proper job explaining why they're nominating a vtuber they will have a fair shot at winning. And if people complain their oshi lost because it's rigged they're going to get bullied. Either way there's no harm in trying it out

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

???? New wave? New addition? Have zero idea what the fuck this is.

1. Kronii does a Yugo Asuma
2. Rpr stops being an honorary member and starts streaming with the boys officially.

Best Debut: Amanogawa Shiina, Runner up: Yuko
Memorable Graduation (Graduations that particularly affected you): -
Best Original Song: "Stellar Stellar" - Suisei
Best Cover: -
Best Game Playthrough: Shiina's batsu minecraft stream (bad gameplay, great malding)
Feels Moment (obviously excluding graduations):
Biggest Yab: Rushia's final yab.
Meme Magic Moment: FLAVR
Best Stream: Pippa's 100k celebration (Because of her malding and presentation)
Best Concert/Live Performance: Suisei's Midnight Grand Orchestra
Best Fanwork (Songs, videos, collaborations, probably not illustrations though): "PPP",
Best New Outfit: Lumi's recent rework
Best Collab/Crossover: PomuTori / Pippa and Lumi watching "Love on a leash"
2 View Spotlight: -
Best Discovery of the Year: Kirsche
Best Thread Moment: Return of Scuttle
Most Schizo/Worst Fanbase
: Kindred
Most Schizo/Lolcow Fan: Gabe Kroniig
Lolcow Vtuber: Futacuchi Mana
Most Horrifying Moment: Stapler chan
Food Crime: Sava Safari's eating soap
Horrific Hygiene: Group award for Phase's mold girls
Management Screw Up: Takeshi Nofriendsjin VS Vesper arc
Biggest Let Down:
Black Company of the Year: Cyberlive
Best at zatsudan: Vesper
Best collab partner: Chiikafuji Lisa (with Pippa)
Best duo: BaeRyS
Best attempt at canceling a Vtuber:
Biggest crybaby: Rushineko
Best event: Offkai pippa's VR ram ranch moment
Best character break moment:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Asks for Okayu.
"We have Okayu at home."
Okayu at home.
I'm going to be honestly, I like her previous one more.

View attachment 9603

Also, IRyS sang Suzume, from the newest Makoto Shinkai movie, which I was not even aware was already released back in like, summer, in Japan already. The song was really good. Edit: I'm an idiot and I didn't even remember until morning that this was archived and I could have linked it: 23:32

Last edited:

Autisticus

I'm going to be honestly, I like her previous one more.

View attachment 9603
Yeah, I really like the old one too. I think the only reason she changed the entire model was because the previous one was gifted to her and made by fans for free, so there was ownership concerns for monetizing it for goods or sponsorships. I still like the new one, but the old one had a vibe that matched her perfectly.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Towa's 3rd anni live started a bit ago. Like her birthday live, every guest performance has been a duet of that guest's original song. I didn't know I needed Towa and AkiRose to do Rose of the Lamp until today.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Towa's 3rd anni live started a bit ago. Like her birthday live, every guest performance has been a duet of that guest's original song. I didn't know I needed Towa and AkiRose to do Rose of the Lamp until today.

Ah, Towa-sama, still one of the best singers in Hololive.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
2. Rpr stops being an honorary member and starts streaming with the boys officially.
Finally a fellow Yuropoor for the chicken to collab with. I'm sure she'll be happy to learn of it through a million collab begging SCs.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
I just saw the cow of the year thread was posted on the homelands. Was there anything like that planned on here? Something like "best indie", "biggest unicorn", "something for best corpo", "best Pippa", etc?
I personally think that compared to cows on the homeland, it's much harder for someone here to convince other users to vote for their nomination if it's not something those other users already know about. There are also much fewer of us. The nomination process, however, is entertaining to me. Good overview of other users' personal highlights.

Also, I hope none of us take this too seriously.

By the way, if you guys have any good "saddest graduation" options those would be good as all I really have are:
- Rye (Reincarnated)
- Shirara (Reincarnated)
- Randon Nerd (Reincarnated)
- Rushia (Actually gone on bad terms)
Some more which haven't already been brought up:
- Bronaca (brother and channel co-manager of indie Highping Monaca, died of cancer in December)
- Yugo (Gone on bad terms. All content was deleted on the day of the graduation announcement which is a twist of the knife even Rushia didn't get, though there's no information about whether that was Anycolor or Yugo's decision. Femboys crying about losing their representation can cry some more though.)
- Qilou (VirtuaReal) (Chinese corpo Vtuber, death announced in May)

Quick, I need weirdest drunk moments, Shiina's dusty womb and Lia's fanfic reading come to mind first.
- Calli (cuckbeat lean day)
- Yugo (YWNBAM)

I think drunkards in the big two tend towards regular drunken antics or outright disasters like the two above, instead of cursed content like smallcorp drunkards.

May also go through ChilChakSack's categories later and see if I have any nominations for those.

Rainy season will do that to your house, especially in Indonesia, whose houses at most tend to still have old wood parts on it. Heck, even mine fell off some weeks ago, but not inside a room like risu.

Good thing she's all okay though, shit like that can be real dangerous
1672749909230.png
Jokes aside, glad Risu is uninjured and hope she can get things sorted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom