"I'm Nasa! And this is Maemi Tenma, who died from drinking too much alcohol!"Utatane Nasa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Somethings afoot...
signal-2023-01-03-01-59-02-790-1.png

Edit: Oh Lia...
signal-2023-01-03-02-07-25-620.png

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
The 5th member of Tempus is finally debuting I see, this has been hinted at since practically the beginning. I can't believe it took them this long to unleash him.

He was there in the Tempus manga.
View attachment 9541
Now here is what his Vtuber model looks like.
View attachment 9542
Mori came, Connor btfo.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Can't believe none of you had them in mind
View attachment 9565
It still hurts bros...

Don't think they done much either with their irl dancing twitch account. However I haven't checked in a few weeks.

chihirogumi

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Hey guys! Check out this new vtuber drama guy I found. He even streams stuff too!

There’s just something about him that’s giving me déjà vu, though. Can’t quite put my finger on it.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Hey guys! Check out this new vtuber drama guy I found. He even streams stuff too!

There’s just something about him that’s giving me déjà vu, though. Can’t quite put my finger on it.

Whoever it may be, I sure hope no antis attempt to dox him and find info about his past life, because that would be quite hypocritical of them.
"This new vtuber used to be this other person, and he's evil because he told people that vtubers used to be other people! What? No, it's different when I do it because I'm the good guy."

Edit: Just skipped to a random spot in the video, he doxes himself, thus ruining my joke! Man, I keep trying to defend him (perhaps 'give him the benefit of the doubt' is better phrasing) in all these scenarios but he keeps shooting my comments in the foot!
What was the point of all this bullshit then?
:botanshrug:

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Whoever it may be, I sure hope no antis attempt to dox him and find info about his past life, because that would be quite hypocritical of them.
"This new vtuber used to be this other person, and he's evil because he told people that vtubers used to be other people! What? No, it's different when I do it because I'm the good guy."
Wouldnt be that also hypocritical to expect respect of his privacy as a content creator? Perhaps if he did roommate post in his pl, and instead of owning up to his mistakes he chose to sloppily create himself new identity, despite knowing how futile it is, and how people with better opsec have failed before him?

Thats a hypothetical tho. Never seen this guy.

edit: Just skipped to a random spot in the video, he doxes himself, thus ruining my joke! Man, I keep trying to defend him (perhaps 'give him the benefit of the doubt' is better phrasing) in all these scenarios but he keeps shooting my comments in the foot!

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I'm confused as to what level we're all operating at here, but just so we're on the same page, this is a new identity for Depressed Nousagi, and between the distinctive voice, the ears and carrot barrettes/earrings/whatever on his new avatar alluding to his old avatar, his old avatar being used on the thumbnails for some of the videos on his channel, and, as per Aka Split, he just outright admitting it, he's not hiding this fact at all.

Not sure why he felt it was appropriate to come back so soon after everyone was gushing about him leaving mere weeks ago, but whatever. Maybe he needs the attention. For what it's worth, his current channel doesn't seem to link to a Patreon campaign.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

AmpleChip

Have Rye Project's streams been archived anywhere?

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Add another point to Bae's Zoomer score, what is she up to now. Is it... Over 9000!!!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1672738338514.png

1672738392832.png

It looks like some terminally online twitter femboy is trying to get Pippa banned.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

A Lurking Dumbass

So it seems like this isn't actually DN's "new" incarnation. judging from the dates of older videos. It was an old channel where he used to upload more casual stuff and clips of himself. Right now, he has some streams scheduled like this one that aren't VTuber-related.

I'm also not sure why he resurfaced this early, but I'll try to go through his streams and see if he's revealed anything.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Man didn't wait long, did he...?

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
We Need an award for biggest coombaiter and most seiso I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom