"Would you like to take this opportunity to sleep with me? I can have a nice dream💤"Utatane Nasa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Marimari planning a "Norbitathon." It's a subathon but for every goal she hits she watches Norbit in her discord.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Vtuber fans
Backseating the streamer with completely incorrect information

Name a more iconic duo.
This is how to deal with backseaters, just make them cope, seethe, and dilate harder for your self satisfaction.

Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu utawaku at 7PM JST.

At 8PM JST, MaiR releasing her third single from her six single project, Hanamuke (farewell gift).

For those of you who remember Amai Hiyo, loli cat turned baby cat vtuber, she is now an adult cat vtuber.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
some fun tidbits from kronii's stream.
She played speedrunners a lot with her friends, sometimes from 10 pm to 7 am, but she only has like 66 hours played.
She got a lot of her friends addicted to speedrunners and said she trained one of them.
She messaged her friends that were awake during the SC reading to see if they wanted to play with her, one of them responded when she ended the stream (she probably won't sleep lol).
Her most played game is still powerwash simulator with over 80 hours.
She also has like 50 hours on cookie clicker.
She witnessed a crime and had to call the cops, said she got the license plate so probably a hit and run, she also said nobody died so nothing too bad happened.
Also the game had a spike from kronies buying the game when she posted the tweet and the waiting room
1672216665944475.png.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Towa has finally finished Getting Over it with guidance from Mio
1672224222497.png
1672224241435.png

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Mumei, Fauna and Bae guerrilla off collab at this hour? They're either visiting Bae in Australia or they're in Japan.

thirteenorphans

Mumei, Fauna and Bae guerrilla off collab at this hour? They're either visiting Bae in Australia or they're in Japan.

Irys and Reine are also off collabing in a Twitter space so I assume Council and ID2 are all in JP.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

In japan with irys (more than likely)
irys and reine space

paul

Early Adopter

Yeah, looks like Mt. Fuji
Hakos Baelz Ch. hololive-EN - ≪OFF COLLAB≫ konbanwa minasan [lvyDjPu-Qi4 - 1280x720 - 1m48s].jpg
Edit: They are drowning
Hakos Baelz Ch. hololive-EN - ≪OFF COLLAB≫ konbanwa minasan [lvyDjPu-Qi4 - 1280x720 - 24m48s].jpg

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I missed these spontaneous off-collabs and how funny they were. Fauna was doing scuffed asmr practice in the background and it made Bae rip her headphones off lmao.

Subaru and Sora chatting stream. It's been a year since the last one where Subaru finally got closer to Sora after being scared of the daisenpai for years.

Miko's back on WWE soon.

Last edited:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Of course as soon as i tune in, Fauna is slapping her gen-mates, and wondering out loud if she's an abuser

Last edited:

Airless

Active lurker
Irys and Reine are also off collabing in a Twitter space so I assume Council and ID2 are all in JP.
Wasn't Ina in Japan too?

e:
"Can you imagine more people in this room" -Bae
"Is that a hint?" -Fauna

Last edited:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
So in that case, would Kronii also be in japan as well then? What about the myth members?

USS IOWA

So in that case, would Kronii also be in japan as well then? What about the myth members?
I don't know about Kronii if she can go, I hope she does. For now the only member I didn't know if they are going is Ame and Gura.

Last edited:

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter

Airless

Active lurker
Part of the reason for Ame's brief hiatus was a bad reaction from the vaccine which she had to take for "reasons". Gura's on her mental health break right now but that could just be her opsec paranoia if you want to rrat about it

Bug Eater

Kotoka's teaching Mysta some unseiso Japanese while they struggle to play the bunny game with extreme lag & broken physics. Slightly cursed but it's been a fun stream so far.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
I refuse to type the gay as fuck names of the males of Crossun. They could petition to get some names that aren't dogshit if they want me to take them seriously.
Are there any examples of a corpo Vtuber (of any size) changing their name? Kronii has said her surname used to be Gandr but "when that was brought up, I was uh, asking, are there any other alternatives? (nervous laugh) And yeah, managed to settle on Ouro. Which was nice." I imagine this discussion occurred very early on, before Cover started reserving trademarks and making promo material. Haachama is Haachama to all the other talents and to fans, but is still Akai Haato on official material and in talent-led event promos (e.g. sports fes, Christmas karaoke relay). Maybe Verver and Dopdop could take that route if they wanted it badly enough. Ver has tried to say that his forename is not pronounced like the first syllable of vermilion, but I haven't watched him enough to see if anyone listened.

Edit:
I was already thinking about changing my format to separate things a little, like a Major news section, Discussion section, Liveposting section etc. But the weakest point of a system like that would be my own bias. "By company" division seems better, objective. Holo, Niji, Phase + FlaVR, Idol, Indie and Other, for example.

What do you think?

Due to time limitations, I WILL NOT implement the division in the next recap, we already are halfway there.
@Empty_Inbox I kind of like the recaps in the semi-chronological form they're already in, but I'm open to seeing what the company division looks like in the next-next recap.

I don't know about Kronii if she can go, I hope she does. For now the only member I didn't know if they are going is Ame and Gura.
Bae said offhand that Kronii was at Uniqlo, so I assumed she was with them and stepped out.

Izuru and Ike are stealing Astel and Reimu's thunder (is jork), though it's a trio collab with their art sibling Nekozeno Shin of Noripro.

On the topic of things to finish by the end of the year, Lui will be a brave birb.

Last edited:

USS IOWA

Bae said offhand that Kronii was at Uniqlo, so I assumed she was with them and stepped out.
Nice so Ame and Gura is left.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
If you don't have your pet name for a vtuber, not enough meaningful engagement has occurred. I don't even have to namedrop anyone but just by mentioning Clueless Hope-Woman, Laughing Purple Dragon, Seisoest Trashbear and Fujobait Fagggott you know exactly who the hell I am talking about.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Errm, I think that was just a reference to her getting her new outfit really soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom