General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
People in Pippa's chat unironically suggesting she raid Tomo should kill themselves unironically.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Pippa just raided Sara LETS GOOOOOOOOO

wew

Male hag love!
oh no are we now talking about western animation I could go on hours long rant about how the suits are retarded and have no idea what people want. They only want shitty REBOOTS and the only people that are willing to fucking do them are leeches that want to work their way up the chain and do NOT care about the original IP. Than if you do get something original its garbage lgbtqia2s+ that only wants to suck their own cock about how they are the first ones to have a gay black/brown girl lead that talks about the real issues. I DONT CARE IF THE LEAD IS A BROWN GAY GIRL JUST PLEASE MAKE A GOOD FUCKING CARTOON THATS MORE THAN JUST ANIME REFERENCES.
Also on the topic of Roiland the man can be funny its just he has gotten way to big so he gets no push back from his co workers and friends about stuff. also he is just every where atm it does not help others are trying to copy rick and morty.
if you want good classic shit from him have Mr Sprinkles

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
WTF this Aussie streamer Pippa raided is 100X more entertaining than Rie. I think I'm becoming Prism pilled now.

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Spirited Away (and to the same extent OTGW) are similar in the whimsical nature aspect, but they also balance it with darker undertones. The writing is more subtle, and allows for the ability to derive more/different meaning(s) from the material.
If that's what you like (meaning both you @Audi Vide Tace and anyone else reading), then you might consider looking at the Cartoon Saloon movies. The Secret of Kells, Song of the Sea, and Wolfwalkers all have a beautiful and unique style, and the stories are definitely not Hollywood cliche, being heavily inspired by Irish culture. They do have subtle anti-Christian themes though, if that bothers you.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Is Pippa just gonna (google)Docs us all? :smugpipi:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Is Pippa just gonna (google)Docs us all? :smugpipi:

Apparently you have to be logged in to a Google account to submit this form. So if you do decide to make the poor decision to submit this form, at least make sure you're not logged in to an account associated with your company, church, scout group, etc while you do it.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Aside from wh

Apparently you have to be logged in to a Google account to submit this form. So if you do decide to make the poor decision to submit this form, at least make sure you're not logged in to an account associated with your company, church, scout group, etc while you do it.
Well shit, now my church company is going to know about my fixing fixation.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Or do. That sounds really entertaining for everyone else.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The best possible outcome for this is for Fishman to pull an ESA and accidentally upload The Spreadsheet to the Phase website.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Kronii stream in one hour

Kronii seems genuinely thrilled to be playing this game. She's mentioned that she and her friends would spend hours playing the game and there were many times they'd be studying each level before racing each other. It's nice to hear her so enthusiastic about a game.

paul

Early Adopter
Vodka Fox is playing Wolf Among Us. Game is one of Telltale's best. I'll be interested to see how she makes the choices.

Such a great universe, I really love the game. I hope the sequel can hold up the quality. Just realized it is now almost 10 years old, guess I will watch her playthrough since I don't remember the story in detail.
Next month Luna is going to cook together with her mom on stream. Good thing Yagoo picked her up and she found her place after her prior dropout.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Tartarians brought up in Pippa's chat, the beanie servant Andreas is trying to infiltrate her streams!
They're not the only one if she's getting dono's from "Peen Weinerstein"

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The best possible outcome for this is for Fishman to pull an ESA and accidentally upload The Spreadsheet to the Phase website.
>the entire fetish stream is a literal honeypot to gather up the google/email doxes of the most degenerate people in her audience to add to her viewer spreadsheet
kneel.png

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I see Botan is going to play Satisfactory in about 4 hours, I wonder if Vesper knows about this game.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Looks like Lumi's stream crashed and she is now below 700 viewers :(

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Kronii seems genuinely thrilled to be playing this game.
Well she makes this game look easy! Finally a chuuba that knows what shes doing! A lil bit of warmup and she already beats people online 3-0 no sweat.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Grimmi posted her schedule

20221228_022128.jpg

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Results of Amiya Aranha's latest tiny Ami drawing stream
tinyami_2022-12_01_beach.pngtinyami_2022-12_02_dough.pngtinyami_2022-12_03_golf.jpgtinyami_2022-12_04_sea.jpgtinyami_2022-12_05_spidor.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom