"Some of those might be girls. Some of those must be girls... But there's definitely someone in Final Fantasy 14 who's 100% authentic verified certified female... Someone in there out of all the profiles in Final Fantasy 14, definitely there's at least one female in there"Shiori Novella

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I believe its Text only. Not although im not sure if it accepts copy/pasted images. Maybe go full autism and submit a paragraph describing Sena.

It'll probably accept links but wouldn't display them, likely still get the message across. I'd like to see the result of mass thirstposting through the form for Sena though. Probably the only time I'll watch Pippa.

paul

Early Adopter
How long until Rin discovers this tweet?

Unrelated video:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Is the whole blahaj meme as worthlessly unfunny as padoru or should I invest 4 minutes of my day and read about it.

Vih

Doog
Kiara's doing more things with her abominations in ~10...
aa2b98336c.png
I would like to note the placement of her avatar on the player

Lookin a little bit cockpuppet there orange woman :smugpipi:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
RIPInnocence-exif-remove.jpeg
Goddamn it Reine...

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Just tuned into Pippa's stream, and I think I get it.

not self-aware humor for dummies: "peepoocumfart"
self-aware humor for smarties: "peepoocumfart" while talking fast and raising an eyebrow.
Welcome to 90s and 00s cartoons. It was a plague, and while it has become less prominent, it still isn't gone.

Though I'm fine with a few such cartoons being around. It's when it is copied by every single cartoon that it becomes a problem. Which is what the late 90s to 00s were suffering.

Coincidentally, this is also the period when anime rapidly expanded its reach by orders of magnitude.

But have Suisei trying to keep up with Marine's industry contacts by being social with everyone through the power of having no social awareness whatsoever.

I'm not entirely clear on how she does this.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Technically "Arcane" is that as it was not created or animated in Japan.

I watched Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated a few years ago and it was really good. While they kept things child friendly, they did give the characters some personality and background. They also gave the series an actual plot instead of it being solo stand-alone episodes. Later near the end it does get somewhat dark and its implied that one character even gets killed trying to stop the main antagonist from reaching the group.

Watched Dragon Prince (first 2 seasons) about 3 years ago and while there are some things I liked about it, the 3D framrate thing is annoying and the series suffers greatly from "DIVERSITY". It feels forced as fuck

Main issue with "cartoons" is that as someone said, it feels like a stepping stone for creators to move to something else. If not that then either its not taken seriously because its seen as a "kids" thing or it is used to hamfist and preach some shit ideology to the kids.

That's a decent point, and Avatar/Kora was somewhere in that realm as it had depth to it. It also shows some of the issues with the industry as the reason Kora was as much of a mess as it was, was because of the studio just deciding to dick the creators around. Supposedly the first season was so self contained because they weren't officially promised a second and could be cut off after season 1, then they were forced into having self contained seasons, then their budget would randomly get cut mid production, and it just kept piling up where the people running it were constantly being rug pulled. Still, a lot of the issues were in the writing and they could have just ended season 1 with her meeting the spirit and beginning the path to recovery instead of ending with everything being reversed.

DEAD GAY MUPPET GANGBANG BROS RIDE AGAIN.
Hmmmmmmm, not green M&M's? Hmmmmm.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
There's too many good suggestions here I don't know what I want to submit.

Piarro

Early Adopter

Vesper twitter space. Currently talking about how he would really like to go to the moon before he dies. When he was a kid, he thought moon tourism would be a thing by 2020. How can we get Elon into Hololive?

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
I don't care if it's possible or has precedent, but Hex Haywire, Ver Vermillion and Doppio Dropscythe are some peak 13 year old fanfiction energy names and even typing them once makes me feel like even more like a retard. It's impressive how bad they are as I can't even begin to remember the new girls outside of (((Zaion))) because that's all I could retain. It just seems like they designed the gen to be cringe OCs and I could go on a multipage rant sinking ever deeper into autism over word choices and character names.
That's a lot of words to tell us you haven't taken the menhera gyaru pill.

UncreativeVtuberEnjoyer

their budget would randomly get cut mid production, and it just kept piling up where the people running it were constantly being rug pulled
That happens because cable tv cartoons have two functions, selling cheaply made toys and showing ads in the breaks, adults are generally not buying this type of toys and with your show is not being seen by 5 to 10 years old the company advertising toys bitch about it, you could find companies who want to advertise in the 12 up demographics, but ads are sold in at least one hour blocks, so unless you have a lot of this type of cartoon to show you're not gonna want them in you network, that's why CN has a dedicated block for this type of content, if you add it whith the fact that you're not gonna use the most valuable timeslots for this and this type of show not gonna sell cheap toys, plus the fact thet producers are allergic to risk and we have adults cartoons being cheap copies of each other.

edit:
Not Suzuhara Lulu is playing DDK 2 and probably gonna be a 10 hour stream.

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
That's a lot of words to tell us you haven't taken the menhera gyaru pill.

Unless they have it in intravenous drip dosage, I'm not on it. They stopped giving me pills when I kept biting off orderlies fingers.

They weren't even hand-dosing me either, I would just tackle them in the halls and eat their hands screaming "YUBI" all the while.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Boomer spider playing Chex® Quest

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
EN group shot by @Zaniaii.png

Just dropping off some Smol Ames at the shelter

Boomer spider playing Chex® Quest

Holy shit, I still have the Doom .wad file for this

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Is the whole blahaj meme as worthlessly unfunny as padoru or should I invest 4 minutes of my day and read about it.
I'd say its even more unfunny, at least padoru can be remixed into something less generic. Ikea sharks is literally just "LOOK AT THIS RIDICULOUS THING!" and nothing else.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Kureiji Ollie is the next guest in Magni's art stream

kukkia

Early Adopter
IMO it's less annoying than padoru but there's also nothing really there to it. It's just ikea shark. That's it.

Vegeta

SUCK MY COCK
It's just a large shark plush from Ikea. That's literally it. It was popular with twittards for a bit, then troons took it and started claiming that it's the "trans shark". If you know what fumos are it's basically the same kind of thing, novel marketable plushes that took off with undesirables because people started posting memes about them on twitter and discord.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Alright so the DAY 1 of NJU (Nijisanji's end-of-year concert) starts in about 11 hours and there's NO OFFICIAL ARCHIVE for it after the live performance has finished, so set your alarms or pray someone saves it.

Pomu will be doing a watchalong w/ guests as she did last year but her waiting room isn't up yet.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It started on Tumblr where "quirky" girl types and shit would post about the plushie or some shit before troons quickly adapted and co-opted it into being their "symbol" because it was girly at some point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom