"I can't. I don't want to. Absolutely not. Broccoli should be extinct. It should be eliminated."Aoi Moi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wew

Male hag love!

based tema telling these fucks they get the ROPE

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Found something interesting. Looks like the Pippa hating schizo was a NotRie fan.

Edit: I knew I'd find something interesting if I kept digging!

Something interesting, a tweet thread which has the first tweet deleted but the response calls NotRie Rielle.

Apparently that might be a second alt, the best thing would be to deep dive who she has mutuals with on that account and it might lead back to her primary personal account.
Rielle is her name and her most prominent art account where she does commissions for overlays and emotes also uses that name. Her personal and school emails have leaked before due to her showing chrome while it was signed in to many of her accounts. If you use her university email you could probably find more shit about her.

She is hardcore pro-alphabet soup supporter and whatnot but at the same time, she says some pretty fucked up shit that would get her canceled in an instant. She also is a pro shipper which also tends to go poorly with the lettersoups. Its funny that the retard hating on Pippa follows her and probably knows her. Im sure she would really love that one of her followers is actively wanting to deplatform her coworker.

I wish Tenma would get that she's just encouraging them.
Tenma should either shut up (as telling people not to do something will only encourage them to do it) or capitalize it on it.

Shiina has gained over 1k subs from this already. Went from 18.4k to 19.4.
She deserves it. Fuckton of superchats too.

Damn nigga first Lia gets 1200 in 30 minutes and now Meemaw gets slapped with the 500 akasupa, the capipipalists are worth their degeneracy
Lia has an oil baron whale.

I screenshotted her CCV at a max of 7212 but I was working on photoshop and copied something else and overrode the screenshot. Massive number.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Just because she doesn't consumate the marriage doesn't mean it's not legal. Good luck with getting the Pope to annul a Pipparriage.
Marriage doesn't count if it's not consummated. Besides, I don't think the pope recognizes marriages between women and degenerate furtroons.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Shiina might actually hit 20k this stream, up to 19.6k now.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I've returned. I'll go to my grave not knowing what was between 1070 and 1081.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina might actually hit 20k this stream, up to 19.6k now.
What a bitter sweet turn. I never though I would feel so happy about something resulting from Pippa being bullied into showing her feet. This is a big boost, she has been between 17-18k for weeks and I know it means a lot to her. She's very modest about it but I love to see her getting some $$$.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I've returned. I'll go to my grave not knowing what was between 1070 and 1081.
Thhrang got btfo, Pippa showed feet, Mr. Proctor enjoys all parts of the body as long as it's not a white woman, and Reticule is coping about having hobbit feet.

You asked someone to @ you when it was over! :smugrys:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Now that the Pippa stream is over, all I have to say is PippaLove! She deserves the world (the virtual world) and I hope she continues to explode from here! :pippaworship:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Thhrang got btfo, Pippa showed feet, Mr. Proctor enjoys all parts of the body as long as it's not a white woman, and Reticule is coping about having hobbit feet.

You asked someone to @ you when it was over! :smugrys:
I was expecting like you to come and get me, not me come back and make a post. :smugselen:

Changed it to heart, nerd.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I wonder if Shiina's mom watches her chat for potential husbands like a true Asian mother 🤔

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Henri wrote the Personality tab for Pippa's entry on the vtuber wiki, didn't he?
Read this and tell me it's not written by Henri.

SON OF A FUCKING BITCH
HENRI IKARI
I'M GOING TO KILL YOU
OUTSIDE OF YOUR HOME IN SHITFUCKLAND PHILLIPINES

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Guess I'll do it to end this saga once and for all

I must apologize to Pippa and anyone else who is afraid of feet here, but to properly conclude this saga the other photo should be included. I'm reasonably confident that this is the one she said was hidden among the others:
pippfoot1.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Thhrang got btfo
Still malding that she literally had a perfect set-up for the bait-n-switch, and then proceeded to throw it away at the very last second to confirm which was hers...
pipkms.png
I hate the antichrist.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I must apologize to Pippa and anyone else who is afraid of feet here, but to properly conclude this saga the other photo should be included. I'm reasonably confident that this is the one she said was hidden among the others:
Yeah that's her other one. She had two photos one with the dog that she talked about in a tweet earlier today, and the one you posted now that she made originally for the stream. the dog photo one she just gave as extra for hitting 7k

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
So has anyone else been checking out E-Sekai, the EN branch of Idol Corp, if so what do you think. I started watching when Rin and her Ikea sharks got mentioned here a while ago (probably 80 pages back or more)and I went and checked out her channel, a short on her channel convinced me to watch her and since then I have watched her, Fuyo, Juna, and Pochi; I haven't checked out Yuko yet and from the one clip I saw she doesn't seem my style.

Rin seems fun in smug and snarky way, she seems to favor switch games (and Splatoon seemed to be a game she loved) but that might just because her current PC seems to be a literal toaster. This is the short that made me watch her.

Fuyo is also snarky but much more easily bullyable than Rin, she spent about 2 hours being bullied by chat and her own manager in Minecraft yesterday. She also seems to have a slightly dark sense of humor, because at the beginning of that stream she had a skit about cloning her self and then killing the clone when chat expressed a preference for left Fuyo. This is the stream in question.

Juna is the least interesting of the 4 I watched so far, I saw a collab with Rin in Smash Bros and some low quality Horror game yesterday(I think it was a horror game but I only watched about 5 minutes). The collab was great and they seemed to have a great dynamic even though they were both horrible, the in the horror game was seemed to be so bad that I didn't want to stick around but she seemed to not care at all about dialogue and mashed her way through it. This is the collab, actually on Rin's channel.

Pochi seems to be the most "gamer" of the 4, i haven't seen a full stream of hers yet but she seems to have all ready played hitman 2, fallout 4, GTA 5, and played dark souls 3 yesterday. Her schedule also says she playing fallout 4 again tomorrow. Speaks English and French, has a slight accent and apparently met Rin in person recently (who is British) so she might be French, take that into consideration.

So far Rin and Fuyo seem good, Juna seems to be fine in collabs and maybe none story heavy games, and Pochi might be good too. All in all they seem like a decent bunch and based on there comments Idol Corp management doesn't seem terrible.

This got lost in the Pippa feet fiasco but imo they're pretty great. The group collabs they've had were fun without feeling awkward. All of them vibe well together and any collab with 2 of them feels natural and entertaining.

The whole stream was gold but this moment had me burst out laughing.

Individually, it obviously depends on preference but at the very least, I think they're all entertaining and can sit through a stream or have it in the background if I'm doing work.
I've said it before but Rin is my favorite of the group and on her way to becoming my oshi. She's constantly snarky, sarcastic, laughing and making some snide comment about either the game she's playing, chat, herself, all of the above or something completely unrelated. She has a natural charisma and it remains even when something unexpected happens. Her shitty PC explodes every other stream and she easily turns it into more comedy. She vehemently denies any coomer or affectionate/parasocial shit (like here where she got a somewhat degen superchat and literally said yikes) so her chat is mostly fine. At first I wanted her to shut the fuck up and can understand if anyone still thinks that but personally, I'm completely britpilled. Also it's not because of her PC, she's just a huge Nintendo fag and Splatoon is one of her favorite games of all time.

Juna is my second favorite. At first, the voice was filtering and I expected a lot of mommyfags and coomer behavior. While she's warm and wholesome, always telling her chat to care for themselves and have a good day etc, she has no qualms about being toxic when playing games. That Smash collab with Rin was hilarious because of how much she shat on the brit when you'd think it'd be the other way around. When paired with her voice, it makes for a very fun contrast that I wish Fauna stepped into a bit more. Also she laughs and starts hyperventilating at almost anything in a way that reminds me of year 1 Pikamee. You can go into any stream for a moment and tell that she genuinely loves streaming.

Yuko is fun. I think some of you guys called her ghost Gura before and that still kinda holds. She has that same vibe where she's kinda stupid and silly but can always make it entertaining. She also has some very good interactions with chat and a chaotic sense of humor that can be pretty funny. Her constant slurping noises can be filtering though and she unfortunately appeals to uohfags sometimes.

I haven't watched her as much but Fuyo seems similar to Yuko. Can overall be fun, kinda wild and have nice interactions with chat but sometimes does shit for the lolicons. Her horror game review streams have been nice though.

I've watched Pochi the least but she seems pretty chill. The few streams I've watched were either relaxed or slightly chaotic at most. Even the shorts she's uploaded have felt a little plain. The rest of the girls called her the gamer and tech support so I'm assuming she's more of a background person like Ame. She's not ashamed of being french which automatically makes her better than Saruei at least. :smugpipi:

I do want to watch the other 3 more though because I haven't given them as much time as Rin and Juna.
TLDR jewcorp good. I'll be looking forward to where they go and how they grow.

Shiina has gained over 1k subs from this already. Went from 18.4k to 19.4.
I was one of them. The design filtered me at first but she knows how to have fun with chat and her excitement over the big ccv was cute.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Any other good flavr girls? I mean so far noone beat Sena and Minna for me, not that i looked hard enough..

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
If I use a talking foot as a vtuber model will I get a bunch of subs?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
and Reticule is coping about having hobbit feet.
I ain't no hobbit nigga. I ain't carrying no ring up no broke back mountain to defeat no Sauron and living in no shire.

Now that the Pippa stream is over, all I have to say is PippaLove! She deserves the world (the virtual world) and I hope she continues to explode from here! :pippaworship:
Are you sure you're not Henry?

I don't get why she thought people would think her feet are ugly. Sure, I don't get the appeal of feet but she seems to have cleaner feet and nails than most white girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom