"On that note let me take my pants off"Misma Ryzing

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Why would I ever live in fear of a closeted footfag sperg?

I enjoy every part of the body to an approximately equal degree. I'll take what I can get.

vestars20

Early Adopter
Ahhh - they are the feet of a women who lets running shower water clean them and used to wear socks to prevent fleas. Looking forward to mouth pics soon....

Shiina is obv number 1 and I bet she washes them properly
Yuri is #2, small enough to shove down a toilet
Lia/Lumi are cute and I bet they get pedis so 3/4
Tenma is 5, long hands and prob long feet
Uruka is skinny but she also washes properly so 6

No idea about Nasa, Michi, Iori, Rie, Rimi, Airi or Erina.

Pippa is second last. Panko is Italian - last.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Ew she's even got diaperfags now. At least this is easy as hell to tell them to fuck off.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Somebody just dropped 500 bucks on Shiina in one superchat. Meemaw eating well tonight.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Somebody just dropped 500 bucks on Shiina in one superchat. Meemaw eating well tonight.
Thanks to pippa feet shiina doesnt have to work at starbucks. Silver linings and all

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Damn nigga first Lia gets 1200 in 30 minutes and now Meemaw gets slapped with the 500 akasupa, the capipipalists are worth their degeneracy

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
On the one hand I'm glad PC is on the incline and someone in the corpo had a stream that's comparable to nearly upper mid-tier large corpos but the other hand Pippa encouraged terrible fetistists by caving in.
Also hilarious how she pinned Yuri to braps, the cat will never live it down. Similar meme route too, encouraging it on occasion.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
The fishman found his key to success. Phase Connect is now a feet company.
Forget the coffee. Pipkin Yeezys are up next.

Unrelated, but Rie is collabing with some small indies shortly. Two of them being penishavers.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The fishman found his key to success. Phase Connect is now a feet company.
Forget the coffee. Pipkin Yeezys are up next.
Fishman mysteriously mails all Phase Connect talents a foot mold with shipping costs in an envelope for his next merch project

The Rrat - Cleansеd

soap suds

I am not reading through all this feet shit. I don't even care if I missed something important.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
She was about to end when the raid happen so technically Shiina's stream from the raid on was about feet as her planned content was over anyway and she's just reacting to chat and finishing through all the Supa's which is smart as 2k+ watchers were dropped on her and she's scored 1k as subs already.
I mean I get that, just meant personally it was more than I could hang around for. I'm glad she's getting more support, as I am when any PC girl does. Just would've been nice if the topic of why was something less degen lol. Raiding into it for a cleanser doesn't work if the cleanser is more feet talk and similar content.
Although I DID get a chuckle that Pippa was like "Hey cool okay raiding my coworker don't talk about feet." and it was all that was left to the stream.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Elon has it out for the rabbit. The feet were too much.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Elon has it out for the rabbit. The feet were too much.

Elon better watch out before she goes defcon 3 on a certain group of people soon too! :smugpipi:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
1670990162426.png

vestars20

Early Adopter
Pippa is beautiful! Plus she's said she's not sexually active, so it would be weird if she was married.

Fair enough, carry on.
Just because she doesn't consumate the marriage doesn't mean it's not legal. Good luck with getting the Pope to annul a Pipparriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom