"That's what I'm saying, people get laid at cons!"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I have flat feet and have no issue going on hikes and the like, I've done day long treks so I can't imagine it's that bad for her.

Also, according to google:

"Believe it or not, you are actually less injury prone with a flat arch than somebody who has a high arch. It's because a flat foot creates more flexibility within the foot which is incredible for shock absorption in comparison to a high arch which has less flexibility and therefore less ability to absorb."
Coping. Guess how your weight get distributed when you have flat foot? Guess why armies dont draft people with flat feet. You misalign your spine, which is why you feet dont feel that bad but your lower back feel strained after long periods of activity. Leads to scoliosis which hurts like hell, looks ugly (see brickface consent accident man), and expensive to treat and operate.
Treat yourself negro, get good shoes with orthopedic padding.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Shiina has gained over 1k subs from this already. Went from 18.4k to 19.4.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Meanwhile Shiina is already onboard the 'feet at 100k' train. I forgot how based she was.
Cute miniature Asian feet vs smelly possibly married scitzo American feet.

Look I never claimed I was unbiased or fair in my entirely arbitrary rulings.
I regret ever calling you based.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Dude, you're never going to believe this. Amiya just showed feet too! Tweet is deleted now, but I grabbed the pic.

spider-legs.jpg

:smugselen:

Sopmod Senior

Mk II Mod 2 Kai Zwei EX
uh yeah... she has an issue with body parts or body stuff in general. With what I recall with watching her and things I learned from those who been viewed her longer. Is that she used to be a chubby kid when younger and I think she started to starve herself a little to lose weight. She wasn't always the lanky girl you saw in the coffee cam stream. Think she also has mama issues too cause her asian mother was very asian mother in some ways. Especially with her mother making passing remarks often.

Uruka is a strange one and unironically needs someone to talk to in real life. The Asian parents debuff is strong on her and nothing she does seems to be good enough for them, like her mom saying 'oh you should go to college for another year' when clearly college is making her miserable. An actual job might help her out, you do learn a lot from it.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Thank god this whole feet thing is over
I swear it reminded me of finals. This is me right now

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

hololive ruined /jp/

Fucking footfaggots are ruining my shiina stream.

Shiina has ballet feet. They're going to be fucked up looking.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Wait, with ryona crossed off which Pippa is into, and armpits crossed out does that mean she's into armpits?
Watame is probably the only reason half the non-jp fanbase knows Waki is armpit. That being the rabbits oshi. So it could be either or.
Yes I'm a bit late but in this clusterfuck of 14 or so pages might as well lol.

Hot damn Tenma. She's going off.

View attachment 7883
While I could use the buff to my faith, I admit I think she might do it anyway though. If only because I swear I remember her saying she didn't like her hands but still did the coffee stream with the horse mask and no gloves.

On a side note, this stream reinforced my belief I'm apparently not too far gone because I definitely almost threw up somehow.
I've seen worse on the internet for sure but man feet must really just hit me the wrong way lmao.
Would love to say it's over but the next week or so is likely just going to be a bunch of superchats constantly bringing it up.
Fucking footfaggots are ruining my shiina stream.

Shiina has ballet feet. They're going to be fucked up looking.
I was gonna try to hang around but after the first like 6 minutes it just seemed to be the stream topic lol.

Maglord in 30, maybe he can help a brother out of the cursed night this is.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Coping. Guess how your weight get distributed when you have flat foot? Guess why armies dont draft people with flat feet. You misalign your spine, which is why you feet dont feel that bad but your lower back feel strained after long periods of activity. Leads to scoliosis which hurts like hell, looks ugly (see brickface consent accident man), and expensive to treat and operate.
Treat yourself negro, get good shoes with orthopedic padding.
If I had scoliosis it would have shown up by now, you're just upset you're an arch footed proletariat. Must suck being such a commoner, doing common things, and eating common food in your commune hovel.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I am gone for 2 hours and come back to 12 pages. That's how I know shit went down as expected.

Also, ya'll need Jesas.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
If I had scoliosis it would have shown up by now, you're just upset you're an arch footed proletariat. Must suck being such a commoner, doing common things, and eating common food in your commune hovel.
Walk on stones, hunchback-kun!

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Sven

I was gonna try to hang around but after the first like 6 minutes it just seemed to be the stream topic lol.
She was about to end when the raid happen so technically Shiina's stream from the raid on was about feet as her planned content was over anyway and she's just reacting to chat and finishing through all the Supa's which is smart as 2k+ watchers were dropped on her and she's scored 1k as subs already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom