"Just because she's my oshi doesn't mean I want to get tentacled by Ina"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I ain't no hobbit nigga. I ain't carrying no ring up no broke back mountain to defeat no Sauron and living in no shire.
You may not be a hobbit, but you sure do sound like a nigga typing like that.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Thank god this whole feet thing is over
I swear it reminded me of finals. This is me right now

In case anyone wonders why kanauru has Kobo is at a rave flailing a knife and mannequin hand around, it’s really quite simple…
She did a stream where she had a rave and flailed a knife and mannequin hand around:

Time stamp is roughly where the party starts.
She also used a post from a stair banister to break open a piñata, which makes a reappearance as yet another object flailed around. Also her brother and mother were there on stream with gloved hands.
ID girls are weird.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I ain't no hobbit nigga. I ain't carrying no ring up no broke back mountain to defeat no Sauron and living in no shire.
But are you African American?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Still malding that she literally had a perfect set-up for the bait-n-switch, and then proceeded to throw it away at the very last second to confirm which was hers...
View attachment 7892
I hate the antichrist.
I think the mistake you and the chudbud dude have is thinking Pippa always follows through with a plan.

I'm sure if people didn't hype the shit up and was just a run of a mill 100k celebration stream she would've followed the plan. However, you all created the hypebeast and she had to pay the toll in a way. That 7k viewership probably really threw her off guard and felt bad not leaving on a high note.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Any other good flavr girls? I mean so far noone beat Sena and Minna for me, not that i looked hard enough..
There's french female Lolime who autistically explains the lore of FNAF.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Sven

I think the mistake you and the chudbud dude have is thinking Pippa always follows through with a plan.
View attachment 7898
I'm sure if people didn't hype the shit up and was just a run of a mill 100k celebration stream she would've followed the plan. However, you all created the hypebeast and she had to pay the toll in a way. That 7k viewership probably really threw her off guard and felt bad not leaving on a high note.
100% if it had just been a 1k or even 2k stream she would have stuck with the plan, there is no doubt she got cold feet due to the absurd viewer number and just decided to take the bullet and show the 2nd pic at all. We'll ignore that it would have taken all of 2 minutes for someone to compile the pictures, remove the obvious man feet, and have it reduced to what 2 pictures that could have been hers.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
hey HEY!

Hobbits be living that chill life man. Can't tell me the Shire ain't some comfy shit where you can drink, party, and live a relaxing life away from trouble and enjoy peace...until some creepy old dude in a robe comes a knocking to swindle you into a journey that cause you to have PTSD afterwards.

(IiI_MmM_VvV_IiI_RrR_SsS)

'That is a small price for so great a treachery."

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Now that the feetposting has come and passed, Kaela is streaming Rust again, and has brought back her old BGM she used to use in Minecraft all the time. I've been missing those sick beats for a while now :kaelalaugh:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Spergatory

Early Adopter
100% if it had just been a 1k or even 2k stream she would have stuck with the plan, there is no doubt she got cold feet due to the absurd viewer number and just decided to take the bullet and show the 2nd pic at all. We'll ignore that it would have taken all of 2 minutes for someone to compile the pictures, remove the obvious man feet, and have it reduced to what 2 pictures that could have been hers.
Oh believe me people knew immediately after she said she left it in with all the other pics. Some discords I was looking at had a high level of autism tonight. Pippa knew it was inevitable and just said fuck it. Would've been a better ending if she didn't give it away though.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter

I know Fishman has a few people that work for him now but I still kind of imagine him as Larry from Amazing World of Gumball, where you see the dude do several jobs at once. Like Fishman is CEO, HR, Web Designer, Logistics personnel, advertisement, and etc.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Any other good flavr girls? I mean so far noone beat Sena and Minna for me, not that i looked hard enough..
Marie Mehlo did a debut yesterday. She was pretty nervous sounding, but seems to have a good sense of humor. She also had a 3d model someone put together for her. It's scuffed as heck but it was pretty cute - extremely floppy marshmallow hair. Her thing is being a haughty spoiled rich girl, and its apparent she is actually sweet so it has a weird dynamic that works. She seemed to be having fun.

There was also a mint girl, Araminta Aminthe, who debuted the other day, former twitch streamer. She seemed ok. A little weird about the coronavirus stuff... talking about being locked down for two years and not allowed to leave her house, so living in canada? australia? idk. She mentioned a stimulus check and thanked the government so maybe just like california or something. I'm a texan so that whole concept seems utterly alien to me. She definitely was a lot more confident and natural sounding, almost certainly owing to her experience. Also a gacha addict playing up (I hope) her financial irresponsibility.

Both are legitimately female, contrast with rika, lolime 1, minna(tmp).

I believe there is a third one slated to begin as part of gen 3, an orange creamsicle themed one iirc. Not sure if there is a talent for the character yet or not.

From Gen 1, our German Doctor Lolime who is a FnaF expert and marble run enthusiast. She's sweet, funny, diligent, and can make even something as seemingly uninteresting as FnaF lore easy to listen to her sperg about. Has a nice voice and the accent isn't too thick to understand her.
Her time zone and later debut, plus the confusion of there also being the male lolime (who is retarded about nutrition and male pregnancy in the progressive woke sense) has made her one of the talents with the lowest number of viewers which is a shame in some ways, though it makes for a cozy time if you catch the stream live. She's been doing them around midday my time, morning for her iirc.

From gen 2 there's Nyana Sextynine and Abigail Anemoia. I don't know a lot about them. I didn't care for the character personalities/biographies pippa and panko made for them so they had a debuff for me. I tuned in to a nyana stream briefly and felt revulsion and closed the tab pretty quick but maybe it's all just joking around, idk.

Of these, Doctor Lolime is my favorite.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
All these pippa feet stuff makes me really grateful that I'm into armpits. That said, it is quite a spectacle to see her getting THAT big of CCV... because of her feet.

Also Henri's a coward.

ID girls are weird
Welcome to Indonesia. Apparently some internet folks calls us the "Florida" of South East Asia.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Now that the feetposting has come and passed, Kaela is streaming Rust again, and has brought back her old BGM she used to use in Minecraft all the time. I've been missing those sick beats for a while now :kaelalaugh:
Missed all the RUST interactions, hopefully more people play this time.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I kinda wish Shiina would have sang couple song to close out her stream with so many new viewers! It's really a strong talent of hers! She said on discord she didn't look at the viewer number during stream. She had only wanted to stream 4 hours and was about to end when the raid came in though, so she did good job keeping it up another hour.
Edit: The stream's over but Shiina's subs are still going up :pippasquish:

Now we have Rie who seems impartial to the raid..... I mean she probably got near 600$ in gifts today for being retarded, so, she's doing okay.

Last edited:

hololive ruined /jp/

Sven

The man is speed running his re-ban at this point and it will be deserved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom