Early Adopter

Praid

Just another idiot

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
PomuMei could possibly make an interesting stream.

PomuMei-exif-remove.jpeg

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Here’s a hint to any schitzos out there; these girls hate it when you insult their coworkers. That quickly turns their impression of you from the best case scenario of ‘haha funny, schitzo weirdo’, into ‘this guy is a prick’.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Here’s a hint to any schitzos out there; these girls hate it when you insult their coworkers. That quickly turns their impression of you from the best case scenario of ‘haha funny, schitzo weirdo’, into ‘this guy is a prick’.
Tenma, if you're somehow /here/ and reading this, interview this guy.

Jealous

Lurker
Sometimes I see news like this one, about a country I know nothing about, and I think - they have their own entertainment industry, with its own big dramas, kino moments, she hates her! rrats, people leaving one agency to join the other one, coolest fucking moments ever, and I don't know anything about it. And this is just an entertainment industry, I'm sure people are doing amazing and dumb things everywhere, and I will never know. Not even because of the language barrier, but because it is so much info it is physically impossible to keep up with everything. Hell, I don't even know what is happening in my own country, let alone Malaysia!
Just know this: Whenever Malaysia got popular, it's always bad news about them

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Not sure if it got lost in the sea of foot-faggotry, but Ame did today's HoloEN advent video. Hopefully it will hold us over until she can stream again.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Footfaggots are gone, time for footfaggot complaners to speak up. You fuckers cant move on!

GOTBB

hololive ruined /jp/

women are petty and love alk shit about their coworkers behind their backs. Lumi experienced it in cyberlive. Or did it depending on the time of day in pcg.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa saw Henri's schizo babble.

Screenshot 003808.png

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Pippa saw Henri's schizo babble.

Man, I kind of wonder now how the whole Henri story will end. Eventually the girls are going to get fed up and either ban or ignore him. which in turn will probably cause him to go even more schizo.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
RE: Feet
I got everything I wanted and more. Not only is she based for making fun of the complete footfags, she's just as based for making the lot of you cope and seethe for pages and pages. I'm not even really that much of a capippalist, but her ability to get this kind of reaction was wonderful. Nothing makes me happier than seeing people getting btfo'd on the internet. Even people I like lol.

Yuko is fun. I think some of you guys called her ghost Gura before and that still kinda holds. She has that same vibe where she's kinda stupid and silly but can always make it entertaining. She also has some very good interactions with chat and a chaotic sense of humor that can be pretty funny. Her constant slurping noises can be filtering though and she unfortunately appeals to uohfags sometimes.
You're not wrong on that front. I myself was having some Gura withdrawals towards the end of her break, and I unironically found myself filling that spot in my heart with the ghost loli and her similar energy. She just swears more often. And yeah she's definitely got uoh-energy as well, although I do want to know if she likes it or not. As an example; Gura clearly likes it to an extent, and for me that makes things feel somewhat more genuine when it comes to the kayfabe element. However, it would make me feel bad if she wasn't into it, and likewise I'd be a little down if Yuko didn't enjoy her position. I want my chuubas to be happy is all.

she gets credited as bringing the EN world into Vtubing but I am pretty sure that would have happened either way
Yeah it would've definitely happened either way, but in our timeline I think there's 3 big events that are the main catalysts. In my opinion, the double whammy of Coco bringing the Idoltuber idea to the English world in a more accessible way by dragging Hololive into that weird anime/normie sphere was one, and two was Melody bringing the general concept into even mainstream news at the same time, and those two things are what really directly set up everything for the Myth boom as the third event. I mean I was seeing Melody fucking everywhere for 2 or 3 months after she assblasted the camwhores with her mere presence and dorky/lewd nature. Shit is wild when you think about it. It's not as if Westerners didn't know about virtual youtubers, they just didn't really seem to truly grasp the concept until Coco and Melody grabbed their attention and made them look just long enough for Myth to smash everything to pieces lol.

Here's Fauna being cute and bad btw. Has nothing to do with anything up above, I just like Fauna:guraa:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Pipfoot fan art is already out:

pipfeet by @FrostyNeko21.jpg The fuck is wrong with you

pipfeet again by @FrostyNeko21.jpg YOU FOOL

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Pipfoot fan art is already out:

View attachment 7906 The fuck is wrong with you
That was made before the stream.
At least a few artist on twitter already confirmed working on new Pippa feet art, you ain't seen nothing yet.

RiverBear

1670997950656.png

Might be a mistranslation, or someone making false translations, but Gundou talks about how Axia and management's "disagreement" is apparently on whether talents should sing and dance and Axia saying "Fuck that, I'm out".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom