"You know you're eating good when you search up the effects of botulism prior"Sava Safari

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PekoWick

WTF, why Nijisanji talents graduating left and right?
Its their 2022 tradition. They have almost 1 graduation per month this year.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Numerous times, just don't expect it to be actually written correctly. It's on the level of complexity and markup validity of geocities page of old: https://amiyaaranha.neocities.org/
Is this the end of pippa liveposting by the way?
Wow, yeah, that's some pretty bad code. But I presume she's just starting out. Sometimes we have to learn how to do things wrong before we can learn how to do them right. (But still, someone show her https://validator.w3.org please.)

Anyway, with all the Pipfeet excitement, talk of the other big Phase news, that Wonder.ai stream that Tenma did, got quickly buried. I only caught the end part of it. On my iOS phone, the "VR" part seemed to work fine, except there wasn't any audio. Was there supposed to be audio, or was I supposed to listen to the YouTube stream for that? If the latter, I imagine it'd be very difficult to keep them synched up. I couldn't get the AR feature to do anything interesting at all - it just showed a camera feed and didn't give any instructions on what I was supposed to do next. So the whole thing seems pretty unpolished now but it might have potential for some fun streams in the future.

vestars20

Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
To be fair Niji does have a buttload talents so hearing one graduate isn't too surprising with the warmachine pumping more to replace the loss.

soap suds

Yugo Asuma is graduating

Though looks like he's been fired outright based on the EN statement. No graduation stream too.

"However, despite our discussions many aspects of his activities and behavior as a Liver could not be accepted as a company..."

This sounds like a termination.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
The wording in Yugo's graduation announcement seems to imply that he was under the impression that he acted unprofessional and misbehaved a lot which caused the management bonked him away ultimately leading to this
Though I'm not familiar with his demeanor there have been instances where people kept complaining about his supposed "rude" behaviors towards his genmates and even some nijiJP livers, I guess that means there is truth to those complaints then?

Not giving time to let people archive his content is pretty cruel though, I bet not a lot of people noticed this even from his odd break session from this month

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
Are there any nijien livestreaming rn? Kind of wander if they're getting bombarded with questions right now.

soap suds

Are there any nijien livestreaming rn? Kind of wander if they're getting bombarded with questions right now.
Luca and Zaion are both streaming. I'm not going to go check, but you can imagine what the chat looks like.

edit: I lied and I checked. Both look normal so either their chatters don't know about it or their audience is smart and not bringing it up.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Chinese riots incoming, too gay for Anykara this one is, i thought it was fulgur and almost celebrated but idk anything about this one
They saw hololive suspend Vesper and said "Aight fags we can do you one better!"

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Cute miniature Asian feet vs smelly possibly married scitzo American feet.

Look I never claimed I was unbiased or fair in my entirely arbitrary rulings.
THE FEETPOSTING IS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE!

On the subject of Yugo, I'm pretty stunned; had anyone heard of anything possibly going on behind the scenes?! This feels pretty nuclear...!

Also why couldn't it have been Uki...

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Luca and Zaion are both streaming. I'm not going to go check, but you can imagine what the chat looks like.

edit: I lied and I checked. Both look normal so either their chatters don't know about it or their audience is smart and not bringing it up.

They're both in sub only mode, and we all know subs have no backbone to risk getting punished. They were probably told not to bring it up.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
THE FEETPOSTING IS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE!
I can't believe we're already at the point in this forum's lifecycle where the users start turning on the forum owner after he outs himself as a closet dirty degenerate. I thought it would've taken at least a few more months.
:smugpipi:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
I don't know very much about yugo since early debut time, but I do kind of feel bad for them a little. They seemed to have a lot of issues to deal and probably didn't have things get better. I remember people bringing up that one drunk stream before where they started crying about something. Hope best for them overall.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20221214-033041-954.png
Some Nijiposts on the topic of the graduation

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

soap suds

Though I'm not familiar with his demeanor there have been instances where people kept complaining about his supposed "rude" behaviors towards his genmates and even some nijiJP livers, I guess that means there is truth to those complaints then?
Yugo doesn't have the greatest track record if we're being honest. Early on he was put on hiatus because the JP audience got mad at him, he leaked some discord messages between him and management, he had that drunk stream that had to be taken down, and just a bunch more. Never thought it would lead to this though...
View attachment 7934
Some Nijiposts on the topic of the graduation
The funny thing about Noctyx is that all of them besides Fuuchan are on break right now. There were some rrats floating around of Noctyx having an irl meet-up, but that's obviously not happening.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Y’know of all the things I expected to happen this month involving Vtubers. ‘Yugo Asuma gets fired’ was not on my fucking list at all, infact any graduation news I was expecting was focused entirely on hololive.

Anyways didn’t really watch Yugo but rip I guess. Also in some non-niji news.

HoloJP Mario Kart collab in 4 hours.

RiverBear

"However, despite our discussions many aspects of his activities and behavior as a Liver could not be accepted as a company..."

This sounds like a termination.
Is this because of that one time he(she) went live drunk on stream and said something along the lines of "I wish I were a real dude"
I hope the rrats of her being Meloco is true though. Would suck if the only reason she graduated was because she was forced to play a male character

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom