"How do you even take over the world with brutal boobs?"Moona Hoshinova

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

VSoyBoy

You need to put /s after jokes my guy, people don't understand sarcasm these days. :selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:
We're on reddit now motherfuckers.

Edit: Thanks for the gold kind stranger!

frz

The EN small corpo space is stabilizing in the sense that there's fewer relevant market players now:
View attachment 81027
I would compare it to the Swiss watch industry post-quartz crisis. You have Brave Group (Swatch) gobbling up some of the legacy brands while simultaneously propping up the brands they already owned. At this time last year, Brave only really had V4Mirai and Globie was just about to launch.

Of the companies outside the Brave umbrella, there's Phase, which is about as big as you can get for a small corpo, V&U which I'm pretty sure is just laundering money for chaebols at this point, Specialite, which has the JP market to fall back on, and PixelLink, which survives by just not exploding, I suppose. And VAllure too, I guess, could survive based on their niche.
what are like your criteria for selecting those exact corpos and ignore all the others? I don't plan to comment or disagree but I just wanted to make a bigger pic. Based on first talent debut date.
EN small corps 2024.png

- Initially had Socks agency & Oshilink but removed due to being too small. Won't include all the micro corpos, especially the ones on Twitch on twitch. If you want to include them make a picture of your own.
- I personally think a MAHA5 is going to do it, an ID-based corpo with a JP branch of like 40+ vtubers, with the death of Yen and the advent of AKA Virtual into EN space, they should already be looking toward opening an EN branch.
- Unpissed vreverie, not dead yet.
- NijiEN demoted into this list for losing 70% of viewership YoY and started pulling Phase Connect numbers. (Tbh I had socks in there and I needed to fill a blank spot)

Your chart is much better, though I would only correct that Phase was around in 2021, not in 2022.
oh oof made a mistake on phase, fixed

Last edited:

bothyourhouses

If an intern fucked this up, he has already hung himself out of shame. Which is probably the case.
But if an old dude fucked it up, he's just like "oh, oopsie. I was busy that week, you understand".
"yeah we could have made a bunch of money, but we didn't do the paperwork on time" Said no Jap ever.
They absolutely do though. See Selen for an extreme example.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Aside from VAllure which you mentioned it's also missing First Stage Productions and OshiLink. And Holo and Niji of course but I'm guessing you intentionally excluded them. I don't know if you intentionally made the stroke over VRev piss-colored but it's a nice touch either way (this sentence is intended to be humorous, to be clear).
Yellow + one stroke = half-dead, but it does look like a piss streak now that you mention it. Although speaking of corpos that deserve the piss, I also forgot to include AkioAir.
what are like your criteria for selecting those exact corpos and ignore all the others? I don't plan to comment or disagree but I just wanted to make a bigger pic. Based on first talent debut date.
View attachment 81037
Honestly, my criteria is somewhat arbitrary, I was mainly just thinking:
  • Mainly streaming in English on YouTube
  • At least a few talents treading into low 3-view territory
  • Only including agencies or "traditional" corpos (don't know if VAllure counts as this)
  • Alive as of H1 2024 (though I had forgotten about FSP, and including VSPO EN would be somewhat anachronistic)
Your chart is much better, though I would only correct that Phase was around in 2021, not in 2022.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
View attachment 81039
- Initially had Socks agency & Oshilink but removed due to being too small. Won't include all the micro-micro corpos. If you want to include them make a picture of your own.
- I personally think a MAHA5 is going to do it, an ID-based corpo with a JP branch of like 40+ vtubers, with the death of Yen and the advent of AKA Virtual into EN space, they should already be looking toward opening an EN branch.
- Unpissed vreverie, not dead yet.
- NijiEN demoted into this list for losing 70% of viewership YoY and started pulling Phase Connect numbers. (Tbh I had socks in there and I needed to fill a blank spot)

oh oof made a mistake on phase, fixed
There's also really small agencies, like the one run by the Yugioh guy.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Clara is doing some karaoke

Mirea singing

Last edited:

VSoyBoy

But if an old dude fucked it up, he's just like "oh, oopsie. I was busy that week, you understand".
You forgot the part where the intern still has to hang himself to atone for the fuckup of the superior.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: sister cleaire, event horizon, no eyes
Early Adopter
Yeah while i was looking at ID Vtubers in search of candidates for ID4 i saw MAHA5 and AKA VIRTUAL
I am honestly surprised that they have been able to survive more than the average EN Corpo
ID weeb scene and having too many people in a small 3rd world country = enough following to keep the agency afloat for a long while. Though by technicality AKA Virtual is more similar to Holo and ex-Nijisanji, being a JP corpo who decided to lay their seed on ID and gather loyal fans from the ID vtubers that joined their agency and the three vtuber under Indonesia's AKB48 branch, JKT48 (idol fans, basically)

MAHA5 is a bit different though, since they're ID agency that went to go with expanding to JP instead, and relatively getting some success there, kinda like what Phase Connect do, really. I don't know whether they gonna try doing EN wave in the future, but they seems to be just fine keeping ID and JP for now.

And honestly, these two is probably the ones that still has some grounds to be alongside HoloID, the rest are generally still too small or imploded due to various circumstances (ID agency Digikagi, for example, who imploded because they don't want to be vtuber agency anymore and so they just excise the entire thing/graduating their talents and went on to do game development instead)

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Nips are xenophobic and love rules. If they can find a reason to ban her from the country forever for breaking da rulez then they will.
Westoids and third-worlders are too used to ridiculous systems which never get enforced because they're impractical, nips don't know the word "impractical".
She really should try, I'm sure the government wouldn't bother going after her and banning her from entering the country, as well as all of her future family for five generations forward.
ayamewink.png
What could go wrong?

Nigel Nigerman

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!
NEW HOLOGRA STARRING RADEN CHAN. WATCH IT NOW YA GOOBER.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Halloween Karaoke relay next week. They got Mint this time:

A lot of the usual singers are in + some of the girls who sat out the Rock Karaoke Relay a few weeks ago:
V4Mirai
Kou Mariya (host)
REM Kanashibari
Serina Maiko
Yumi the Witch
Terra 404
Globie
Kumanui Miel
Reina Roronea
Pippa Pebblesworth
Idol
Roca Rourin
Shabel Tonya

V&U
Spectra Libitina (host)
Rowa Arctos
Suri Solari
Tomomi Toraya
PixelLink
Kanna Yanagi
Lottie Shinju
Raki Kazuki

V-Dere
Elia Stellaria
Kirispica

Indie
Mint Fantome
Miori Celesta
Shiki Miyoshino
Umi Kyoku
Utano Pandora

Kanna live (Powerwash zatsu edition):

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Lui's Animal Tower Battle tournament started a bit ago. Kind of a nice throwback since a few Holos played it from like 2019-2021. Every branch is represented too:

8387594235.jpg

Miko vs Laplus and Kaela vs Polka are gonna go hard.
Edit: I wasn't wrong. Laplus lost by default cause she couldn't even download the game in time :BijouBijou:

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
774inc's Hebiyoi Tier interviewing Aogiri's yuri lover Kurikoma Komaru.

Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh joining streamer GTA server at 9PM JST.

Might meet Amakawa Hano who is now under mikai the main company behind Re:AcT.

Varium's Serenade Oxblood will be singing at midnight JST.

Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu reached 80k subs after her karaoke relay yesterday overnight.

She might do a celebratory stream.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
She DOES yuribait with Mint, though. It is pretty obviously supposed to be ironic, but there are likely people that take it serious.
Matara's a ho, she has at least 3 wives, a husband, and a GF.

Her mother entered her room, said something and Airi ended.

Given it's Airi there's a 50/50 chance she killed it on accident. Wouldn't be the first time.

Seoleim

Lui's Animal Tower Battle tournament started a bit ago. Kind of a nice throwback since a few Holos played it from like 2019-2021. Every branch is represented too:

View attachment 81059

Miko vs Laplus and Kaela vs Polka are gonna go hard.
Edit: I wasn't wrong. Laplus lost by default cause she couldn't even download the game in time :BijouBijou:

I've seen this but have no idea what is going on. Are they all playing something? Because I haven't seen anyone stream it.

EDIT - Ok seems they were playing something this stream. I only saw last night's where she made brackets and when I tuned in just now she was adjusting new ones so figured I missed something.

tarkanoltr

Bae's announcing something tomorrow:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Hakkas PL Hiraga did a cover Collab of string theocracy with 5 other singers

Top Bottom