"There's no language that feels correct in my mouth"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I've seen this but have no idea what is going on. Are they all playing something? Because I haven't seen anyone stream it.
Lui's the only one streaming a POV for this. Animal Tower Battle is an old phone game that recently got ported to Switch. You just take turns stacking animals on a platform and whoever gets the stack to fall loses:

Edit: Ahh just saw your edit. I thought you were confused about the game as a whole lol.

Edit 2: FuwaMoco and Calli all lost in the first round so the last hope for HoloEN is Miko :mikothumbsl:

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Azehara clipping Proctor again:

Cute avatar by the way, Proctor.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
They absolutely do though. See Selen for an extreme example.
Vesper's experience with Holo management consistently fumbling paperwork feels like a more apt comparison, without reaching unfairly into the past for their most extreme fuckups.
Like, sure, Japan's stereotypical dense beaurocracy with 10 layers of middlemen between every decision has its strengths, but it also invites its own problems should any one of them not do their part for whatever reason and the Japanese are as human as anyone else. With Ina spelling out how and why this happened and that it seems to be an example of the latter, I don't feel the need to get tribal over nothing and rush to defend the corp based on speculation and hope. It's frustrating but these things can happen in any company.

frz

what are like your criteria for selecting those exact corpos and ignore all the others? I don't plan to comment or disagree but I just wanted to make a bigger pic. Based on first talent debut date.
so while i was combing through small corpos to write that I came across this.
Screenshot-2024-10-20-175502.png

Imagine being this dude. You are 50+ years old and you are made to collab with a weird moving anime girl.
The guy actually isn't mad or anything he just have a resting bitch face.
Meet Weatheroid Type A Airi, a 143k subscribed vtuber, who streams for 1 hour every Thursday to an average audience of 2000 viewers in Japan and she has been doing this for 6 year

She's under a company called "Weathernews inc.", wikipedia claims it's "the largest privately owned weather company in the world" but idk if that's true or not
Her stream are mainly... weather forecasting. She does spend a wee bit interacting with viewers and it's not prerecorded.
I'm pretty sure she streams from the company studio and have people helping her, male voices can be heard and the staff also highlight/put chat's comment onto the stream in real time.
She also managed to squeeze in some handcam doing silly things
Screenshot-2024-10-20-180319.png

There's a "lucky item depending on the day of the week" segment that she clipped and put on her video page after every stream
A weird thing is Weathernews Inc. offer up her model for free for some unknown reason. Both her in 3D and 2d form (6 different outfits for the 2d) can be downloaded from here.

Her twitter bio said she has been a vtuber for 10 years. I calls X on that, that'd make her kizuna ai's senior. Don't know why the unneeded BS despite all the transparency everywhere else, including her RM. But she is one of the OG vtubers, since her first video was on Jun 3, 2018 and first stream on June 17th, 2 weeks later. I have been corrected she might have truly been the oldest vtuber ever with a model debut in 2012.

She directly linked her roommate on her twitter, a weather presenter named Airi Yamagishi of the same company as her "manager". She does gave Airoid a more highpitched voice than her natural tone though.

The presenter just celebrated her 37th birthday recently.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Bae's announcing something tomorrow:

She's giving up on English and switching entirely to glorious Nihongo so all the brats have to do their reps?
Azehara clipping Proctor again:

Cute avatar by the way, Proctor.

I feel like dropping Proctor's avatar in Noel's/Suisei's/Marine's/Fubuki's/Matsuri's path on their way to work.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Oh so thats why i never ever heard about it
I only went to Bolivia,Chile,Brazil,Uruguay and Paraguay and they never asked me for that shit :BijouBijou:

Thank you
Have this rrat

Today I learned that South America has a Schengen Area too
nice, border controls are trash, hate them
So Shiori had a membership stream earlier. The skit was fun but then somehow the convo turned towards talks of suicide and depression. She cried a lot and I'm not great at summarising but she seems to be in a better place now and is able to imagine having a future. She's a little odd at times but she's a very sweet person with a good head on her shoulders and I encourage anyone that likes to listen to yapping check her out.

Edit: woops can't link membership streams :painpeko:

Do you or another noevelite know what happend in that one deleted members stream a few months ago?
YizNl9F9_o.png

After a long 2-year delay, Subaru finally got her 3.0 model upgrade today and collectively gave several thousand people diabetes :pomuLove:
Is it known what happened that she had such a long delay on her 3.0?
Now i really want to see Ina getting angry on stream, pouting and punching chat with her weak arms before getting tired.
hey now ina said on the return stream that she is on a fitness arc
she is eating protein bars and shakes and even got a personal trainer
She can now lift 7kg dumbbells and do a few sets with those, which is already quite solid
(much more than Kiara can do)

USS IOWA

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Her twitter bio said she has been a vtuber for 10 years. I calls X on that, that'd make her kizuna ai's senior. Don't know why the unneeded BS despite all the transparency everywhere else, including her RM. But she is one of the OG vtubers, since her first video was on Jun 3, 2018 and first stream on June 17th, 2 weeks later.

Technically she is because they showed her as a PNG back in 2012.

And apparently they revealed her 3D form December of the same year

Also there's this oopsie that trended a bit in /jp/ back then

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Do you or another noevelite know what happend in that one deleted members stream a few months ago?
YizNl9F9_o.png
here, a lot of depression talk and woman tears.

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Onolumi playing Demon's Souls

It's spreading

Cute tipsy girls

Lui's Animal Tower Battle tournament started a bit ago. Kind of a nice throwback since a few Holos played it from like 2019-2021. Every branch is represented too:

View attachment 81059

Miko vs Laplus and Kaela vs Polka are gonna go hard.
Edit: I wasn't wrong. Laplus lost by default cause she couldn't even download the game in time :BijouBijou:

Edit 2: FuwaMoco and Calli all lost in the first round so the last hope for HoloEN is Miko :mikothumbsl:

Final results. Fuwamoсo's bet won.
vivaldi_HN2fGMv0QF.jpg

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu celebrating 80k subs with sparkling wine.

I poured a glass of whisky.

Thanks to skkr (linked in the Niji L thread) I found reincarnations of Propro talents. Two of them are now in First Stage Production as gen 4 members. Here are their debut streams if you're interested.
Hoshikage Tetra was formerly Sakuya Azusa. Almost certainly this is her, mentioned Tales series as one of the things she likes (she finished some Tales games before graduation).

Hakanai Ruby was formerly Haruka Mikoto. Can't confirm this since I didn't really follow her back then.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Salado

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Is it known what happened that she had such a long delay on her 3.0?

Nothing much was ever stated besides that tweet from management, which said they delayed it for quality improvements. When the other girls were getting theirs last year, Subaru said she didn't know when hers was coming out, but it might happen outta nowhere and it should be with her original outfit.

Since it had to be the original outfit, I'm guessing there was some sort of compatibility or aesthetic issue with her original 2.0 base model, as it was kinda unique for the time:

(Her suspenders and other outfits got their own sort of 2.0 expression update early last year.)

So when they realized they couldn't get it to work, they likely decided that it was best to wait until her base model got updated again, which happened during her birthday this year:

Safe to assume all new outfits will be with this model from now on. I hope she does what Fubuki did and will bring her older outfits into the new model. This expression with the duck hoodie would be great.
32582.png

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Hmm, interesting. Seems like Calli (and not her PL) is following Dooby. Also ERB's PL I guess.
Note: I follow every HoloEN and their PL (except for Shiori's PL which is privated) and their name will appear in "Followers you know" if they are following her.
A lot of vtubers I follow on twitter also follow dooby are:
1. Kaneko Lumi
2. Meica05
3. Kattarina Qutie
4. Lia
5. Randon
6. Victoria Brightshield
7. Sunnysplosion
8. Mint Fantome
9. Dokibird
10. Sana's PL Namii
11. Keekihime
12. Kou Mariya
13. Yae Yugiri
14. Rui Asaka
15. Hiiragi Emuri

I also follow Shiori's PL before she locked it and I can confirm she doesn't follow dooby.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Wait, really? Wow you're right. Definitely a very recent follow though. Like, within the last few hours.

Just curious, is Shiori still active in her PL?
She followed her recently a few hours ago? Interesting. Her last post was at May 4 2023 and it's about "just received Dog Lover DIY Cookie Shot Decorating Kit from austanzio via Throne. Thank you! [insert throne link here".

stassy

Another song talking about work woe from Azki, this time this is a cover, releasing tomorrow :

Natyuta M3 guest spree continue, this time for the techno group upplizm :
Xfade

She finally revealed her 2nd album, this time it's with her duo Nayuri's 1st album which will be available on both of their booth :

And, the big announcement is the release of the Blu-ray of Lapriere Live Tour "Splash the Tone", which will be only available during the M3 event and in limited quantity, the bloodbath will be guaranteed:

Funny clip of the day :

Its whole stream is worth checking, though the auto english sub is quite bad, and fit quit well with Mikochi

Top Bottom