"morrowind prechat is exclusively for discussing the gleaming sweat upon dagoth ur's bare presenting chest"Gezu Gezu

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

The Kiara-Ollie Mirage dance has been uploaded

Last edited:

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

KsonApologist

Hmm, interesting. Seems like Calli (and not her PL) is following Dooby. Also ERB's PL I guess.
Note: I follow every HoloEN and their PL (except for Shiori's PL which is privated) and their name will appear in "Followers you know" if they are following her.
Twitter follows mean nothing
Wait until they interact to make lists
For Example: A lot of Holos and their PL follow Kson but never ever interacted after that
But Guutara,Unacee and Rica collab with her plus Chama was allowed to send a video

Bronze

Tenma's on Koefficient's channel

stassy

Another Sora the Troll video about parasocial feat. his usual guest Rin :

As usual, he got trolled in the end, nothing new but he did some research and hinted at Rushia and some others

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bam playing Minecraft

Zephyrianna playing Closing Shift

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Yena your cool girl image has already crumbled when you girl failured all over your debut last night (affectionate)

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

frz

Another Sora the Troll video about parasocial feat. his usual guest Rin :

As usual, he got trolled in the end, nothing new but he did some research and hinted at Rushia and some others

I watched the video 0/10
- he didn't show any of that research outside of hinting about them.
- he didn't add anything to the conversation so it's turned into just interviewing her and looked like he had done 0 research.
- he kept adding "agency vtuber" into the questions, despite the interviewed vtuber doesn't have any actual agency connections. She kept trying to drag the convo back to her, dodged some questions, but he just kept on continuing trying to fish "agency vtuber" answers out of her.
- admitted in video he doesn't watch vtubers, sometimes ago he admitted never watched anime too.
- used the term "gachikoi" for "simp" "parasocial" despite them not being really equivalent. A parasocial/simp can not be actually in love with the streamers. And a gachikoi can still do actions against the interest of the streamer rather than simping, i.e. stalking.

Ngl it just look like he's dating the vtuber and she asked him to to boost her channel but he doesn't even want to bother trying. She kept showing up on these really low effort videos of his.

Tl;dr: This is why we gatekeep the normies.

Last edited:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
View attachment 81022
The start of the scalp (the hair root) is so weird in this model, look how every thumbnail try to cover this spot. It looks like she got a mask made of skin over a furry body instead of hair growing out of a round head. Weird how no one pointed out or it was just too late to fix. Good luck to testosterone female.
There’s nothing a good headband can’t fix. I like her current design and pretty much looking forward her upcoming streams.

source btw

I know people who hate that song (and meme dance) with a passion. Half expecting @frz to call it cringe and have it deleted from the internet. I personally like it though.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
1729446785192.png
Fucking Asmongold, making spider hags cry.

jebby

Ok 👍
I watched the video 0/10
- he didn't show any of that research outside of hinting about them.
- he didn't add anything to the conversation so it's turned into just interviewing her and looked like he had done 0 research.
- he kept adding "agency vtuber" into the questions, despite the interviewed vtuber doesn't have any actual agency connections. She kept trying to drag the convo back to her, dodged some questions, but he just kept on continuing trying to fish "agency vtuber" answers out of her.
- admitted in video he doesn't watch vtubers, sometimes ago he admitted never watched anime too.
- used the term "gachikoi" for "simp" "parasocial" despite them not being really equivalent. A parasocial/simp can not be actually in love with the streamers. And a gachikoi can still do actions against the interest of the streamer rather than simping, i.e. stalking.

Ngl it just look like he's dating the vtuber and she asked him to to boost her channel but he doesn't even want to bother trying. She kept showing up on these really low effort videos of his.

Tl;dr: This is why we gatekeep the normies.
He’s been collabing with this vtuber for a while now, more than a year. He probably is dating her or something.

frz

There’s nothing a good headband can’t fix. I like her current design and pretty much looking forward her upcoming streams.

I know people who hate that song (and meme dance) with a passion. Half expecting @frz to call it cringe and have it deleted from the internet. I personally like it though.
I actually don't hate that song.
You see I employed this one amazing trick that save you from getting cringe by shitty viral dances?
JUST DON'T OPEN TIKTOK

edit: clip tax: sleepy tenshi at 3 AM calling in randomly.

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
what are like your criteria for selecting those exact corpos and ignore all the others? I don't plan to comment or disagree but I just wanted to make a bigger pic. Based on first talent debut date.
View attachment 81075
- Unpissed vreverie, not dead yet.

oh oof made a mistake on phase, fixed
vreverie is already dead and in debt, v&u is on life support and bleeding money, bondlive too
reality, anilive and iriam are just platforms (remove them or add dead vstream too)
AkioAIR existed long enough to be in the list i think?
ALVR is in suspended animation
if we count Vdere, why not Vchiban (they even have legal entity for it iirc)?
there is Merry's agency too

frz

vreverie is already dead and in debt, v&u is on life support and bleeding money, bondlive tooreality, anilive and iriam are just platforms (remove them or add dead vstream too)AkioAIR existed long enough to be in the list i think?if we count Vdere, why not Vchiban?Where is Merry's agency too
Your news are several months late,
- Akioair is in there
- Bondlive took iriam's money and ditched reality/youtube including releasing all their current vtubers. They are now recruiting for new vtuber to stream on iriam.
- Specialite and First stage production are under Reality. They are youtubers and their twitter only promote youtube streams. I cba to install reality to check if they stream on there or not. But both the corpos are made by REALITY Studios inc. The Reality app is developed by Reality Co., Ltd. Both the reality companies use the same logo and are owned by GREE Inc.
- Nexas streams on anilive.
- I have never heard of vichiban. Are they twitch vtubers. If you want to include every twitch corpos in the world make your own picture. I used paint, it isn't hard.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

kingcaid

Khubie is continuing her schizocore streams and playing Disillusion today.

Piava

Redemption Arc

>is half black
>was raised without a father

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Liz is doing karaoke.

mega
gofile

Cece's playing Half Life 2

Last edited:
Top Bottom